As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Law and Order will have an episode based on AEG Tv I bet .
In the butch Hartman justice system his sexually based crimes were considered especially offensive in New York City he has been dispatched away from his job at a big television animation company to be questioned by the special victims unit this is that story

3 things
1. Why is Oaxis a rebrand of Discovery Kids not AEG TV?
2. Is the reason for the Oaxis name because Butch Hartman wanted to launch a streaming service with the same name a few years ago?
3. What going to happen to not just the AEG owned properties but maybe even the Anschutz Corporation (Properties e.g. sports teams, AEG TV and other things)?

Entertainment News for Mid-June 2007

Service Electric, Cox, DirecTV, Dish Network, TimeWarner Cable and Comcast each pull AEG TV from most major markets.
- BVN
It's about time.....
Steve Marmel officially named president of Ruby-Spears.
- CNN
Nice...
Bain Capital buys the assets of former AEG subsidiary Miramax Media for pennies on the dollar.
- CNBC
So, what would this mean?
CBS Discovery announces that Discovery Kids will rebrand as Oaxis starting in 2009.
- Variety
Nice! I'll cook up a fantasy schedule!
Butch Hartman pleads not guilty in his pre-trial hearing.
- HLN
(*facepalm*)
The Sports Page
On their home ice, the Buffalo Sabres defeat the San Jose Sharks to win their first-ever Stanley Cup in seven games. Thomas Vanek was named MVP.
- NBC Sports

MLB, NHL, NBA, WLAF, NASCAR, PGA Tour and MLS each see ratings spikes from viewers seeking a diversion from constant Anschutz and Hartman headlines.
- TV Guide

Dave Pasch (Arizona Cardinals radio guy IOTL), Paul Allen (Vikings radio guy IOTL), Tim Kitzrow (Play-by-play voice of Midway's sports video games IOTL), Gus Johnson, Kevin Harlan and Nick Halling (Fox's lead announcer for the WLAF) are rumored to be the finalists in Fox's search for a new play-by-play announcer for Sunday Night Football starting this coming NFL season.
- ESPN
Ok....
Discovery Kids becoming Oaxis… aside from non-E/I content, will it still be a kids channel, or upgrade to a family channel?
Not quite sure yet, but it certainly won't be religious at all.
I expected it wouldn’t be.
Same here.
1: Oh, what a glorious day!
2: Good!
3: Miramax was what my inner demons liked the most about AEG, so removing them from AEG would hopefully make it recover from doom.
4: At least it has enough kids and family TV shows to not require any outside marketing.
5: *facepalm*
Same here with you.
So what are the list of MyNetworkTV's programs from 2002-2006? I think that would be a list of Warner and Luxor-produced shows on the attempted to be a major seventh network that died quickly after four years. Some of them joined Warner Freeform, and some of them joined The Hub after MyNetworkTV's fall.
I don't know.....
Finally.

That's good to hear.

Turn around?

Nice!

Of course. (Facepalm)

Congratulations Buffalo! Hopefully y'all don't break that team up like they did IRL.

Good to see even NASCAR, PGA and MLS get high ratings in the wake of the crimes of the century.

I'm gonna say the job should go to someone not on this list in Brent Musberger (current radio Play by play voice of the Las Vegas Raiders IOTL), who has experience and a great voice.
Oaxis is set to launch in 2009… but WHEN in 2009?
January 1, 2009.
The very beginning, eh? Should be exciting.
Ok.
We'll great, so I'll place AEG TV, Butch Hartman and Zoey 101 onto the list of amusing tombstones on the next Treehouse of Horror, which was to air on October 2007.
But The Simpsons Movie will come out this summer.
Right, and I can't wait for The Simpsons Movie!
Law and Order will have an episode based on AEG Tv I bet .
In the butch Hartman justice system his sexually based crimes were considered especially offensive in New York City he has been dispatched away from his job at a big television animation company to be questioned by the special victims unit this is that story

Moving on now........
3 things
1. Why is Oaxis a rebrand of Discovery Kids not AEG TV?
2. Is the reason for the Oaxis name because Butch Hartman wanted to launch a streaming service with the same name a few years ago?
3. What going to happen to not just the AEG owned properties but maybe even the Anschutz Corporation (Properties e.g. sports teams, AEG TV and other things)?
Because we needed something to do with the name....
Ding Ding
Yep.
@OldNavy1988 are we in the Summer or the Fall of 2007?
Summer 07.

So, what would this mean?
It means Miramax and AEG TV will be bought out by Mitt Romney's Bain Capital firm and could possibly be rebranded.

Major League Soccer has seized control of the Los Angeles Galaxy, Colorado Rapids, DC United, Chicago Rhythm and Houston Dynamo after Phil Anschutz refused to sell those teams.

As another potential distraction, what are this timeline's top 10 most successful anime dubs?

10) Lupin III (Lionsgate)
9) Inuyasha (20th Century-Fox)
8) Angie Girl (Columbia-TriStar)
7) Pokemon (Columbia-TriStar)
6) Naruto (20th Century-Fox)
5) Speed Racer (Warner Bros.)
4) My Neighbor Toroto (Touchstone)
3) Dragon Ball Z (Warner Bros.)
2) Sailor Moon (New Line Cinema)
1) Urusei Yatsura (20th Century-Fox)

4) My Neighbor Toroto (Touchstone)
Interesting that UY takes top billing for anime dubs ITTL.

4) My Neighbor Totoro (Touchstone)
From this list, I can figure the following details:

1: Fox has the most dubs in this list, with Columbia-TriStar and WB each having two.
2: Of the studios with only one dub to claim, they happen to be the finest classics, with Henson and Totoro, Golden Harvest and Sailor Moon, and Lupin at Lionsgate through Geneon.
3: The only obscurity here is Angie Girl. Literally everything else is well-known IOTL.
4: Through sheer coincidence, Rumiko Takahashi's credit appears twice in this list, once in each half. In fact, it nearly bookends the list.
5: Lionsgate really is shaping up to be a premier anime dubbing studio if it can get a spot on this list.
6: Amazingly, despite not having DC or Hanna-Barbera to flaunt their animation credit, both of WB's entries made it into the Top 5. Not bad for Speed Racer's re-dub, which was up against UY from the start.

Ratatouille (2007 Movie)
5E45zJ4qUxgUF1QvPIXQFEEaX2A.jpg

Ratatouille
Released by Touchstone Pictures on June 29, 2007

Animation produced by Pixar Animation Studios under the Henson Animation (HA!) umbrella.

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
Depending on who you ask, Ratatouille may have already had its premiere in New York City a few months earlier:

5E45zJ4qUxgUF1QvPIXQFEEaX2A.jpg

Ratatouille
Released by Touchstone Pictures on June 29, 2007

Animation produced by Pixar Animation Studios under the Henson Animation (HA!) umbrella.

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL​
Glad to see the movie's unchanged, although with it being under the Henson umbrella, Rizzo might want to step up his game to become Touchstone's leading rat in the business.
Notes
Depending on who you ask, Ratatouille may have already had its premiere in New York City a few months earlier:
Pizza Rat, thine glory has been challenged.

Transformers (2007 Live Action Film)
R.f39df1a3c62464abb68a674796a9706a

Transformers
Released by TriStar Pictures on July 3, 2007

Produced in association with Hasbro and Amblin Entertainment

Directed by
Kevin Smith

Executive Producers
Steven Spielberg
Michael E. Uslan

Screenplay by
Roberto Orci
Alex Kurtzman

Music by
Michael Giacchino

Main Cast
Haley Joel Osment as Sam Witwicky
Emma Stone as Mikaela Banes

All other human characters are played by the same actors as OTL. Plus, all Transformer voices are the same as OTL.

Notes
- Even though Mr. Osment and Ms. Stone get top billing in the film's marketing ITTL, the human subplot is de-emphasized in favor of concentrating on the Autobots' conflict with the Decepticons.
- In the 2007 NFL Draft, former Georgia Tech wide receiver Calvin Johnson, nicknamed Megatron, was selected #1 overall by the St. Louis Sorcerers.​

2007 World Bowl
Held at Parc Des Princes in Paris, France on July 7, 2007

TV in the United States
Network:
Fox
Announcers: Nick Halling and Bill Maas

MVP: Kliff Kingsbury; QB of the Arizona Wranglers

This year's World Bowl was an offensive shootout with Kingsbury of Arizona and Casey Bramlet of the Scottish Claymores combining for 700 passing yards. Kingsbury threw 4 touchdown passes, completing two to WR Ruvell Martin and the others to WR Justin Jenkins and RB Fred Jackson. Wranglers head coach Bruce Arians, voted WLAF Coach of the Year last season, was the winning coach for this year's World Bowl.

Final Score
Arizona Wranglers 38
Scottish Claymores 27​