Screenplay by
Roberto Orci
Alex Kurtzman

Music by
Michael Giacchino

Main Cast
Haley Joel Osment as Sam Witwicky
Emma Stone as Mikaela Banes

All other human characters are played by the same actors as OTL. Plus, all Transformer voices are the same as OTL.

Notes
- Even though Mr. Osment and Ms. Stone get top billing in the film's marketing ITTL, the human subplot is de-emphasized in favor of concentrating on the Autobots' conflict with the Decepticons.
- In the 2007 NFL Draft, former Georgia Tech wide receiver Calvin Johnson, nicknamed Megatron, was selected #1 overall by the St. Louis Sorcerers.​
At least we won't get Sam's Happy Time ITTL.

This Just In (Early July 2007)

During the 2007 World Bowl, Fox introduced Kevin Harlan as the new voice of Sunday Night Football beginning with the Hall of Fame Game next month between the Chiefs and Sorcerers. A flexibility clause in Harlan's contract allows him to continue working on NBA games for TNT on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- ESPN

During the 2007 World Bowl, Fox introduced Kevin Harlan as the new voice of Sunday Night Football beginning with the Hall of Fame Game next month between the Chiefs and Sorcerers. A flexibility clause in Harlan's contract allows him to continue working on NBA games for TNT on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- ESPN
Well! I guess my vote did make a difference! And maybe the younger me may be attracted more to American football if it's still showing on Fox Philippines. Chances are Harlan's voice is on NBA Philippines broadcasts.

2007 World Bowl
Held at Parc Des Princes in Paris, France on July 7, 2007

TV in the United States
Network:
Fox
Announcers: Nick Halling and Bill Maas

MVP: Kliff Kingsbury; QB of the Arizona Wranglers

This year's World Bowl was an offensive shootout with Kingsbury of Arizona and Casey Bramlet of the Scottish Claymores combining for 700 passing yards. Kingsbury threw 4 touchdown passes, completing two to WR Ruvell Martin and the others to WR Justin Jenkins and RB Fred Jackson. Wranglers head coach Bruce Arians, voted WLAF Coach of the Year last season, was the winning coach for this year's World Bowl.

Final Score
Arizona Wranglers 38
Scottish Claymores 27​
Champs again! I can't believe it! (Wonder how fans in Vegas are feeling now that their former team has won back to back titles).

- ESPN
Nice! Now he can call both NBA and NFL games at the same time...oh wait.

View attachment 788182

Here's my lineup for Nexus:

Monday-Thursday:
9PM: Megas XLR
9:30PM: Samurai Jack
10PM: Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast
10:30PM: Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

11PM: Rotating Premiere Hour:

Mondays:
11PM: GetBackers
11:30PM: Arc the Lad

Tuesdays:
11PM: Aura Battler Dunbine
11:30PM: RahXephon

Wednesdays:
11PM: Saiyuki
11:30PM: Orphen

Thursdays:
11PM: Sorcerer Hunters
11:30PM: Soul Hunter

Expect more later.

@OldNavy1988, @Marco Incognito and @TheFaultsofAlts
The whole crapping stuff is off-putting to me as well..........

And I can understand why UPN wouldn't want to air the shows right now....

Speaking of which, does weekday afternoon kids blocks still exist by now? I'd figure at least Fox and UPN may still have them.....
Is nexus supposed to be a renamed toonami or something?

Champs again! I can't believe it! (Wonder how fans in Vegas are feeling now that their former team has won back to back titles).

Nice! Now he can call both NBA and NFL games at the same time...oh wait.
There's actually a chance he might be able to do both should Fox Sports outbid ABC for their portion of the NBA TV deal that takes effect in 2008-09.

Don't forget Fox is getting the IHL in 2008-09 as well.

@WB18

By WLAF standards, the Wranglers are now considered a dynasty, but that might change if NFL teams are willing to compensate the Wranglers for the three years Kingsbury has left of his contract. As of July 2007, Al Davis still owes the Amsterdam Admirals money for picking up Tom Brady after his World Bowl three-peat. Twice the amount the LA Rams paid the Oklahoma Outlaws for Kurt Warner after '98.

Oh okay. I really need a timeline list of children programming channels channels to figure everything out.

Here's the children's/family networks in the US ITTL
The Disney Channel (Disney)
Toon Disney
Warner Freeform (TimeWarner)
USA Cartoon Express (Peacock)
Discovery Kids (CBS Discovery; Will become Oaxis in 2009)
Nickelodeon (Henson)
Nicktoons Network (Henson)
Cartoon Network (Turner)
Boomerang (Turner)
Odyssey (Microsoft/Saban/Mattel)
Animax (Peacock)
Jetix (Henson)
TeenNick (Henson)

General Entertainment
The Hub (Bally)
USA Network (Peacock)
FX (Disney)
Superstation WGN (Tribune Media)
TBS (Turner)
TNT (Turner)

NOTE: TTL's incarnation of The Hub came to existence December 31, 1992 when Bally acquired the former Sky Channel America from Rupert Murdoch and Harvey Weinstein. Below is The Hub's current logo, introduced on The Hub's Friday night WLAF games earlier this spring.
sgztBPCmSgosWpd-800x450-noPad.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the children's/family networks in the US ITTL
The Disney Channel (Disney)
Toon Disney
Warner Freeform (TimeWarner)
USA Cartoon Express (Peacock)
Discovery Kids (CBS Discovery; Will become Oaxis in 2009)
Nickelodeon (Henson)
Nicktoons Network (Henson)
Cartoon Network (Turner)
Boomerang (Turner)
Odyssey (Microsoft/Saban/Mattel)
Animax (Peacock)

General Entertainment
The Hub (Bally)
USA Network (Peacock)
FX (Disney)
Superstation WGN (Tribune Media)
TBS (Turner)
TNT (Turner)
Don't you think Disney owns enough for a fourth or fifth entertainment channel?

And to see that basically each major company has a kids or general entertainment network to their assets list is good to see.

However, if Boomerang is airing the MGM/Orion cartoon library and such, what else are it and Cartoon Network airing ITTL? Because it looks to me like they need some third-party support.
NOTE: TTL's incarnation of The Hub came to existence December 31, 1992 when Bally acquired the former Sky Channel America from Rupert Murdoch and Harvey Weinstein. Below is The Hub's current logo, introduced on The Hub's Friday night WLAF games earlier this spring.
sgztBPCmSgosWpd-800x450-noPad.jpg
Nice that this logo is kept.
One more thing, Peacock is planning to sell Animax because of potential conflicts of interest with the new Bullet Train block on USACX.
Depending on what Animax airs, perhaps TimeWarner should acquire it. I mean, USA Cartoon Express probably outranks Animax in the cable market, and Warner Freeform seemingly has a different target demographic entirely.

But AEG TV will going to be renamed into Start TV starting in fall 2007, as a direct competitor to Warner Freeform, after Bain Capital took over the network from Phil Anschutz, who had bad luck after a scandal, following an agreement with writer/producer Joss Whedon.

And with the San Diego Comic Con looming in late July 2007, we'll have the news that Marc Webb is going to direct an Archie movie for Universal Pictures and the announcement Joss Whedon is returning to do a show on Start TV (formerly AEG TV) starring Eliza Dushku. Popeye the Sailor will be released in 2008. Start TV's other show iCarly is underway.

Don't you think Disney owns enough for a fourth or fifth entertainment channel?

And to see that basically each major company has a kids or general entertainment network to their assets list is good to see.

However, if Boomerang is airing the MGM/Orion cartoon library and such, what else are it and Cartoon Network airing ITTL? Because it looks to me like they need some third-party support.

Nice that this logo is kept.

Depending on what Animax airs, perhaps TimeWarner should acquire it. I mean, USA Cartoon Express probably outranks Animax in the cable market, and Warner Freeform seemingly has a different target demographic entirely.
They could. But then again they might try to reformat an existing network into FXX. A the moment, Disney is in the process of digitally remastering Urusei Yatsura for a return to HBO in February 2008 for the 25th anniversary of that show's American debut. As of July 2008, the "syndication" edits of UY air on Animax. The "syndication" edits, which have also aired on the SciFi Channel, TNT and FX at different points usually edit out scenes that would otherwise have Lum topless. I heard there's a reboot that just came out IOTL, but I'm not sure if anybody likes it so far.

Right, but now the pool for family/childrens IP's might be too thin for cable operators to hook up another animation channel.

Boomerang right now does have the old Filmation (George and Jimmy, Nancy Drew '75, Fat Albert, Ghost Patrol), DePatie-Freleng (Ant and the Aardvark, Pink Panther) and MGM libraries (Tex Avery, Tom and Jerry, Droopy, etc.) airing around the clock. But yes, they could use a third party partner. That could be tough because of how thin cartoons are stretched across the major conglomerates at the moment.

Saban might be interested in selling its stake of Odyssey if that's necessary to facilitate a bid for Animax.

They could. But then again they might try to reformat an existing network into FXX.
Yeah, that tracks.
A the moment, Disney is in the process of digitally remastering Urusei Yatsura for a return to HBO in February 2008 for the 25th anniversary of that show's American debut.
Sweet!
As of July 2008, the "syndication" edits of UY air on Animax. The "syndication" edits, which have also aired on the SciFi Channel, TNT and FX at different points usually edit out scenes that would otherwise have Lum topless.
So, what you're telling me is that Urusei Yatsura was mainstream enough to air on TNT. That's ballsy of them.
I heard there's a reboot that just came out IOTL, but I'm not sure if anybody likes it so far.
It depends on who you ask, but it does have a following.

Personally speaking, both it and Spy x Family could work wonders as Fox's most recent anime dubs ITTL.
Right, but now the pool for family/childrens IP's might be too thin for cable operators to hook up another animation channel.
We could always look to Canadian imports, which was the style of the time.
Boomerang right now does have the old Filmation (George and Jimmy, Nancy Drew '75, Fat Albert, Ghost Patrol), DePatie-Freleng (Ant and the Aardvark, Pink Panther) and MGM libraries (Tex Avery, Tom and Jerry, Droopy, etc.) airing around the clock. But yes, they could use a third party partner. That could be tough because of how thin cartoons are stretched across the major conglomerates at the moment.
How about we have them partner with Cinar/Cookie Jar? Hopefully, that could help with the situation.
Saban might be interested in selling its stake of Odyssey if that's necessary to facilitate a bid for Animax.
I can see that. I mean, Saban is part of Golden Harvest, which also owns DiC. Between the three of them, there's enough Japanese-adjacent programs and American action cartoons to practically revamp Animax in all but name.

But that means Microsoft and Mattel would each own 50% of Odyssey. Perhaps more Paramount movies and shows could air on the network this way, but I doubt it.