As Dreamers Do Part Deux

BTW, how do the Oklahoma Twisters look ITTL?
They have this as their primary logo, except the colors are the same Navy, Columbia Blue, Orange and Mustard as the OTL OKC Thunder.
1b7d9hxcsd1ufqge6xjrclt73.png

The Cincinnati Cyclones (IHL) use this:
10-101018_carolina-hurricanes-logo-%5Beps-nhl%5D-north-carolina-sports-teams.png

The Berlin Ogres (WLAF) brand is based on the OTL Orlando Rage except with larger, pointier ears.
orlando-rage-logo-black-and-white.png

With green, brown and khaki as the main colors. (One shade of each)
wallpaper

The Stockholm Kraken (WLAF) are more straightforward. Except the "S" is one shade of blue, the sky blue from the Swedish flag. The eye is gold, also from the Swedish flag.
Seattle-Kraken-Logo.png

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007 Film)
MV5BMTMyMTQ1MjQ0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYwNDMzMw@@._V1_.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on May 25, 2007

Produced in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Films

Cast and Crew are the same as OTL.

Common reaction to one particular scene
"Did Elizabeth really pull that gun out of her ass???"
- James Rolfe​

Well, that's great that USA Cartoon Express is doing THAT well, but I'm even MORE shocked to see it doing THIS WELL with adults, well, Peacock really knows what their doing, huh?

What are some new shows planned for NBC's SatAM lineup and USA Cartoon Express within the next few years?

This.......

PERFECTLY ENCAPTURES WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!

And I saw what you did there, making the train a bullet as well!

In fact, I also may need you to make another logo for this timeline, this time, for a new block for Nicktoons Network, it's called Nexus.

It's basically their Adult Swim.

I'm going for short of a "futuristic, but still messy" look, something that mixes the Animation Capital Of The World era with Toonami's 2004-2007 look.
Is there even a bad logo in your portfolio? You should go public with the skills you have.
EXACTLY!!!

Get a DeviantArt account for your amazing work!
That doesn't look to bad. Although, I would resize the USA flag logo so that it's the same size as the Bullet Train wordmark.
Well, it looks just fine, but yeah, it could stand to be a bit bigger.

Question submitted by @Mitch!

How have Gus and Del St. Pierre’s respective music careers fared, and what were their songs?

Answer:
Songs for Colette is still Gus's best selling album with 20th Century-Fox Records. In 2006, he collaborated with U2 and Green Day on the cover version The Saints Are Coming, specifically for the Saints' return to the Superdome the year after Hurricane Katrina. Most recently, he worked with Harry Connick, Jr. on the same Christmas song that David Bowie and Bing Crosby did back in the 70's. Now, he is planning to contribute to an EP with both the Beastie and Backstreet Boys, which will be released next year (Grand Royal/Capitol/Lionsgate in North America; Legendary/Buena Vista in other territories).

After moving in with Aunt Ivy and Uncle Andre in Anaheim, Del became a latecomer to the pop-punk scene in Southern California (Blink-182, Unwritten Law, etc).

@TheMatthew25
When she married Luz Ramirez and moved to Austin, TX, Del transitioned to the DJ circuits in the nightclubs of the southern parts of Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi) where she and Luz formed a duo they called Della Luz, specializing in "chopped and screwed" remixes of popular rap songs. On the side, they've produced a few "mash-ups" including "Points to the Past," featuring the vocals from "Journey to the Past" from the Anastasia soundtrack over the instrumental of Linkin Park's "Points of Authority." By the way, Del redid the vocals herself to match the tempo of the Linkin Park beat.

Yes, what's Toonami, Anime Dojo and Nezumi up to, and how is development of the Nexus block going at Nicktoons Network?
Nexus is on the lookout for any titles they can get their hands on. Touchstone is realtively thin on anime dubs outside of Ghibi and Doremi.

Tenchi Muyo! is the headliner for the Dojo on FX.

Nexus is on the lookout for any titles they can get their hands on. Touchstone is realtively thin on anime dubs outside of Ghibi and Doremi.

Oh, so Tenchi is still going. I guess if we consider the OVAs, that explains it.

As for what titles Nexus can get their hands on, a Lionsgate partnership should be the best option. It might even put One Piece on cable where it seemingly belongs, according to hearsay.

1: Well, don't they also have Dr. Slump that they can rerun?
2: Don't worry! I gotcha' by the end of today!
3: Dang, after 8 years, it's still being reran, or is the newer Tenchi shows getting ran replacing the older incarnations of the franchise?
4: Well, I have a few ideas for anime dub for the next few years:
  • Shin Chan should start this fall either on Nickelodeon or Nexus
  • Bobobo-Bobo-Bo-Bo should premiere this fall on Nickelodeon.
  • Doraemon: Gadget Cat from the Future should premiere in 2009 on Nickelodeon.
Oh, so Tenchi is still going. I guess if we consider the OVAs, that explains it.
Yep, plus Magical Sammy and Tenchi Muyo GXP.
As for what titles Nexus can get their hands on, a Lionsgate partnership should be the best option. It might even put One Piece on cable where it seemingly belongs, according to hearsay.
Well, I was actually considering putting One Piece exclusively on USACX, but it could work on Nickelodeon with a edited version(but not as edited as it was on SatAM) while the uncut version can air on Nexus.

What is the upcoming schedule of films released for 2007?

Plus, I wonder if the BBC Scottish sitcom 'Still Game' made to America? Maybe part of the Britcom PBS collection?
I'm not too familiar with Still Game.

Also, what year did Downton Abbey debut IOTL? I think I might bring that to UPN in the States.