As Dreamers Do Part Deux

We'll amazing! But this year, Luxor Pictures and New Line Cinema will collaborate on The Prestige, Christopher Nolan's next film, and Universal Animation/Peacock would have Curious George, as well as Final Destination 3 from New Line Cinema.

the movie

Thank you. Since Disney owns the Oswald shorts since the 1940s, I needed some clarification here.
The opening to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit 1994 VHS begins of course with the FBI warnings of the period.
YnUZubuqoEIvbhsluS8tQ07ES7rPZgadpVzVD5L96Qs.jpg

Voiceover by Mark Elliott: "Coming to Theatres for Summer 1994 from Walt Disney Pictures!"
hqdefault.jpg

First, we see a preview for Avengers: Age of Ultron, even though it was technically released under the Fox label. Then, we see a trailer for The Lion King with behind-the-scenes clips.
avengers-age-of-ultron-90s-trailer.jpg
R.9cb30d88348e671bb0547dada6000944

After that, we see these bumpers:
Finally, the movie begins!

The Closing consists of this:
Voiceover by Brian Cummings: "Now on Walt Disney Home Video!"
hqdefault.jpg

A home video preview for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III.
hqdefault.jpg

Thanks a lot for showing the opening can you show the VHS opening of Star Wars Shadows of the Empire Please? and please let it have a behind the scenes featurette.

Opening to Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire 1997 VHS
Opening to Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire 1997 VHS

Released by 20th Century-Fox Home Entertainment on April 22, 1997

Opening
"Flashbang" bumper with Brian Cummings voiceover: "Coming Soon to Videocassette."
hqdefault.jpg

A preview of the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition box set with Percy Rodrigues narrating.
hqdefault.jpg

A behind the scenes featurette with Leonard Maltin interviewing George Lucas and Steven Spielberg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Flashbang bumper: Stay Tuned after the Feature and Feature Presentation.
mqdefault.jpg

And finally, the movie begins. The Fox logo appears first at its normal angle for a few seconds before fading to black. Then we see the Amblin logo with only the wheels of the bike spinning while the Amblin name slides into place. John Williams' version of the Fox Cinemascope fanfare plays over both logos, similar to how it does over the Fox and Lucasfilm logos in the OTL Star Wars films from pre-2015.
Jingle: LINK
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Closing
A preview for the VHS/Laserdisc release of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.

Devon Abbott at 18
Devon Richard Abbott
DOB: 1/30/88
Hometown: Burbank, CA

Profile from the student newspaper of Burbank High School:
Member of the school's cartooning and A/V clubs. Currently a senior, Class of 2006. Father Daniel, 47, is head of classic animation at The Walt Disney Studios. Mother Rachel, turns 45 next month, is founder and chief creative officer of Legendary Multimedia and director of the Carmen Sandiego films. Other hobbies besides cartooning include playing sports video games, collecting old VHS tapes and bowling.

Immediate family:
Daniel Abbott (father)
Rachel Stone-Abbott (mother)
Alyssa Abbott (younger sister)
Rebecca Sugar (cousin)
Geoff Abbott (uncle)
Brian Abbott (uncle)
Ruth Abbott (aunt)
Beryl Abbott (aunt)
Bob Stone (uncle)
Rick Stone (uncle)
Randy Stone (uncle)
Rebecca Sugar (step-cousin)
Steven Sugar (step-cousin)

Two of Devon's uncles on Rachel's side still live in Baltimore. ITTL, Randy Stone, the youngest of Rachel's big brothers, lives in Silver Spring, Maryland and is the stepfather of Rebecca and Steven Sugar. On Daniel's side, Geoff lives in San Diego while Daniel's other siblings still live in different parts of England.

For his 18th birthday, Devon had his birthday dinner at the Tam O'Shanter restaurant, on the same table where Walt Disney, Sr. once sat.

Devon Richard Abbott
DOB: 1/30/88
Hometown: Burbank, CA

Profile from the student newspaper of Burbank High School:
Member of the school's cartooning and A/V clubs. Currently a senior, Class of 2006. Father Daniel, 47, is head of classic animation at The Walt Disney Studios. Mother Rachel, turns 45 next month, is founder and chief creative officer of Legendary Multimedia and director of the Carmen Sandiego films. Other hobbies besides cartooning include playing sports video games, collecting old VHS tapes and bowling.

Immediate family:
Daniel Abbott (father)
Rachel Stone-Abbott (mother)
Alyssa Abbott (younger sister)
Rebecca Sugar (cousin)
Geoff Abbott (uncle)
Brian Abbott (uncle)
Ruth Abbott (aunt)
Beryl Abbott (aunt)
Bob Stone (uncle)
Rick Stone (uncle)
Randy Stone (uncle)
Rebecca Sugar (step-cousin)
Steven Sugar (step-cousin)

Two of Devon's uncles on Rachel's side still live in Baltimore. ITTL, Randy Stone, the youngest of Rachel's big brothers, lives in Silver Spring, Maryland and is the stepfather of Rebecca and Steven Sugar. On Daniel's side, Geoff lives in San Diego while Daniel's other siblings still live in different parts of England.

For his 18th birthday, Devon had his birthday dinner at the Tam O'Shanter restaurant, on the same table where Walt Disney, Sr. once sat.
Wow!

That's interesting.

I think Devon could work with his dad at Disney, or even start up his own animation studio since he knows how to animate in Flash.

Super Bowl XXX (2006 Sporting Event)
"Just Win, Brady!"

Super Bowl XXX [1]
Played on February 5, 2006
Venue:
Little Caesar's Dome [2] in Detroit, Michigan
TV: ABC
Announcers: Chris Berman, Tom Jackson and Joe Theismann in the studio. Al Michaels and John Madden in the booth.
National Anthem sung by Aretha Franklin
Coin toss conducted by Steve Young representing previous Super Bowl MVP's.
Halftime show headlined by Rockapella

Uniforms:
Falcons:
Black helmet, White jerseys with black pants.
Raiders: Silver helmet, Black jerseys with silver pants.

In TTL's Super Bowl XXX, Michael Vick and the Atlanta Falcons led the Las Vegas Raiders 24-3 at halftime. But in the second half, Tom Brady calmly led the Silver & Black to a massive comeback. The Raiders led 27-24 late in the fourth quarter when Vick's pass, intended for Alge Crumpler, was intercepted by Charles Woodson, who ran it back 99 yards to cement the Raiders' victory 34-24. Brady was then named the game's MVP.

[1] The introduction of the Super Bowl was delayed ten years later than OTL because Pete Rozelle kept trying to merge the AFL and NFL with the CFL. Before the Super Bowl, a championship game called the Gold Cup was held between 1966 and '75 with the winners of an AFL-NFL playoff facing off against the CFL's Grey Cup winners. Each time Pete Rozelle wanted to merge the CFL with the AFL and NFL, the Canadian government politely said no to Rozelle. In the meantime, the AFL and NFL shook hands on a deal with ABC to have both leagues showcased on Monday Night Football. The AFL and NFL became one league in 1976 with Super Bowl I played in January of 1977.

[2] Known IOTL as Ford Field. ITTL, the Detroit Lions are no longer under the thumb of the Ford family. Instead, they are owned by Mike Illitch, founder of Little Caesar's Pizza.

Last edited:
"Just Win, Brady!"

Super Bowl XXX [1]
Played on February 5, 2006
Venue:
Little Caesar's Dome [2] in Detroit, Michigan
TV: ABC
Announcers: Chris Berman, Tom Jackson and Joe Theismann in the studio. Al Michaels and John Madden in the booth.
National Anthem sung by Aretha Franklin
Coin toss conducted by Steve Young representing previous Super Bowl MVP's.
Halftime show headlined by Rockapella

Uniforms:
Falcons:
Black helmet, White jerseys with black pants.
Raiders: Silver helmet, Black jerseys with silver pants.

In TTL's Super Bowl XXX, Michael Vick and the Atlanta Falcons led the Las Vegas Raiders 24-3 at halftime. But in the second half, Tom Brady calmly led the Silver & Black to a massive comeback. The Raiders led 27-24 late in the fourth quarter when Vick's pass, intended for Alge Crumpler, was intercepted by Charles Woodson, who ran it back 99 yards to cement the Raiders' victory 34-24. Brady was then named the game's MVP.

[1] The introduction of the Super Bowl was delayed ten years later than OTL because Pete Rozelle kept trying to merge the AFL and NFL with the CFL. Before the Super Bowl, a championship game called the Gold Cup was held between 1966 and '75 with the winners of an AFL-NFL playoff facing off against the CFL's Grey Cup winners. Each time Pete Rozelle wanted to merge the CFL with the AFL and NFL, the Canadian government politely said no to Rozelle. In the meantime, the AFL and NFL shook hands on a deal with ABC to have both leagues showcased on Monday Night Football. The AFL and NFL became one league in 1976 with Super Bowl I played in January of 1977.

[2] Known IOTL as Ford Field. ITTL, the Detroit Lions are no longer under the thumb of the Ford family. Instead, they are owned by Mike Illitch, founder of Little Caesar's Pizza.
Even in an alt universe and on a different team in a different Super Bowl, Tom Brady still torments the Falcons.

Even in an alt universe and on a different team in a different Super Bowl, Tom Brady still torments the Falcons.
Plus, the Falcons sabotaged themselves with a 15-yard penalty against Keith Brooking for doing the Hulk Hogan leg drop on Brady after sacking him.

For those wondering if Eddsworld exists ITTL, it launched in December of 2004 just like OTL.

The only way Devon Abbott or Rebecca Sugar, or even Alex Hirsch, have been able to get in touch with Edd Gould is through AOL Instant Messenger. That or Myspace.

For those wondering if Eddsworld exists ITTL, it launched in December of 2004 just like OTL.

The only way Devon Abbott or Rebecca Sugar, or even Alex Hirsch, have been able to get in touch with Edd Gould is through AOL Instant Messenger. That or Myspace.
Ok.

That's good.

When will we get a update on the media conglomerates?

Sorry I couldn't respond earlier I was at work. Pro and cons For

American Magic: A Different History of Disney the Pros were keeping Walt Disney alive to see his legacy come to his life Seeing Star Wars in Animation Instead of Live Action. Seeing Disney take an interest John K being in jail etc. The cons I have to point sadly are one for this timeline I feel it bashes Seth Macfarlane a bit too much sadly another thing and this applies to this timeline as well is that it is what I call a feel-good timeline. Feel-good Timeline kind of like white washing in certain aspects. I'm not saying use doomerism but let the effect be far more realistic.​

For As Dreamers Do, I liked the fact that Daniel Abbot was developed more and to be fair it's not all feel-good but that point still remains. I also liked the fact that in both timelines John K. in either killed or in jail. The cons seeing The Cosby show Canceled you will forgive me if I don't think it is realistic, I recommend the documentary from Showtime we need to talk about Cosby.

Other than that, it's good .

Sorry I couldn't respond earlier I was at work. Pro and cons For

American Magic: A Different History of Disney the Pros were keeping Walt Disney alive to see his legacy come to his life Seeing Star Wars in Animation Instead of Live Action. Seeing Disney take an interest John K being in jail etc. The cons I have to point sadly are one for this timeline I feel it bashes Seth Macfarlane a bit too much sadly another thing and this applies to this timeline as well is that it is what I call a feel-good timeline. Feel-good Timeline kind of like white washing in certain aspects. I'm not saying use doomerism but let the effect be far more realistic.​

For As Dreamers Do, I liked the fact that Daniel Abbot was developed more and to be fair it's not all feel-good but that point still remains. I also liked the fact that in both timelines John K. in either killed or in jail. The cons seeing The Cosby show Canceled you will forgive me if I don't think it is realistic, I recommend the documentary from Showtime we need to talk about Cosby.

Other than that, it's good .
According to here, The Cosby Show continued on for 7 more seasons in syndication ITTL after NBC gave the show the boot.