As Dreamers Do Part Deux

January 2006 Movies
walk-the-line-facts.jpg

Walk the Line
Released by 20th Century-Fox on January 6, 2006

Notes
American Recordings, the label where Johnny Cash recorded his final albums IOTL, released the soundtrack for this film. ITTL, American Recordings distributes its catalog through Buena Vista Music, but actually remains independent of the Disney conglomerate.

rambo-2008-e1568730591225.jpg

Rambo IV
Released by Carolco through Warner Bros. on January 6, 2006

Notes
Rambo IV takes story elements from the OTL films Jarhead and Rambo IV.​

Entertainment News for Early January 2006

NBC quietly starts a new era with Katie Couric as its new anchor for the Nightly News.
- The New York Times
Voted for Cooper, but Couric would be my backup action.
Following Bally and TimeWarner's decision to dissolve MyTV, Warner Bros. announces that the second season of The Berenstain Bears will move to Warner Freeform.
- Variety
Cool, glad to see TBB survive.
As initial reports of the supposed decline of Michael J. Fox's health turned out to be grossly exaggerated, Disney resumes production of Team Atlantis.
- The Hollywood Reporter
Good.
With Peacock's selection of Jeffrey Katzenberg as head of Peacock Animation, Tom Ruegger is now interviewing with Bally on possibly becoming chairman of Luxor Animation, formerly known as Film Roman. Luxor's current animation chief is Mark Evanier, who took over for Phil Roman in January of 2000.
- Entertainment Weekly
Either this is gonna be a match made in heaven or a crapshoot and I don’t know which one I want more.
Democrats gaining more ground on its push to impeach President Weinstein over slow Katrina response.
- The Washington Post
Do it. BTW, who’s Weinstein’s VP ITTL?
The Sports Page
Jeff Bezos' bid to acquire the Seattle Supersonics has been approved by the NBA
Board of Governors.
- ESPN
Okay, seems like he’ll be either the best owner in the NBA or the worst.

IHL and NHL enter merger talks on the condition that only a handful of clubs will be able to actually enter the latter league. NHL Commissioner Dennis Murphy couldn't confirm or deny if the league was open to a 36 or 40 team membership- The Hockey News

Interesting to see that.

Opening and Closing to All Dogs Go To Heaven 1991 VHS
All Dogs Go To Heaven
Released as part of the "Black Diamond" Classics line on May 3, 1991, same day as the Classics release of The Jungle Book.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dom DeLuise
"Hi, I'm Dom DeLuise, and I have a message for you at the end of the movie! So don't rewind, stick around, you might learn something!"

*Preview for Mistress Masham's Repose*

Closing
Dom DeLuise's PSA for the Boys and Girls Club
[LINK]

NBC quietly starts a new era with Katie Couric as its new anchor for the Nightly News.
- The New York Times

Following Bally and TimeWarner's decision to dissolve MyTV, Warner Bros. announces that the second season of The Berenstain Bears will move to Warner Freeform.
- Variety

As initial reports of the supposed decline of Michael J. Fox's health turned out to be grossly exaggerated, Disney resumes production of Team Atlantis.
- The Hollywood Reporter

With Peacock's selection of Jeffrey Katzenberg as head of Peacock Animation, Tom Ruegger is now interviewing with Bally on possibly becoming chairman of Luxor Animation, formerly known as Film Roman. Luxor's current animation chief is Mark Evanier, who took over for Phil Roman in January of 2000.
- Entertainment Weekly

Democrats gaining more ground on its push to impeach President Weinstein over slow Katrina response.
- The Washington Post
1: Good call for everyone.
2: At least the best show from their Fall 2005 lineup remains intact.
3: Yes!
4: On the one hand, this could be a good thing for Luxor Animation. On the other hand, Mark Evanier taking over as the new head of Film Roman makes perfect sense as a Garfield fan.
You know what? I'll still let Tom take over for this, as six years is a long enough term for that business.
5: No comment.

Oldnavy who were intrested in having big bugman come out atl. It was suppose to come in 2006 so you should do the post on bigbugman soon. I already finshed and sent you the big bugman plot summary you asked. Did you get the summary or should i send it to you again

Oldnavy who were intrested in having big bugman come out atl. It was suppose to come in 2006 so you should do the post on bigbugman soon. I already finshed and sent you the big bugman plot summary you asked. Did you get the summary or should i send it to you again
He'll have received it.

Late January 2006 will be the 18th birthday of Devon Abbott.

Any questions or comments before we proceed?
Yes.

Very nice on the Animax.

Also, I'm not surprised in the slightest to see MyNetworkTV go.

And do you think that Devon Abbott will get into animation like his dad?

Also, has Devon watched anime? If so, what are some of his favorites and what block does he prefer, Toonami, Nezumi or Anime Dojo?

Yes.

Very nice on the Animax.

Also, I'm not surprised in the slightest to see MyNetworkTV go.

And do you think that Devon Abbott will get into animation like his dad?

Also, has Devon watched anime? If so, what are some of his favorites and what block does he prefer, Toonami, Nezumi or Anime Dojo?
Devon Abbott is more or less a casual fan of anime, having seen New Line's dub of Sailor Moon, Warner Bros' dub of DBZ and Fox's dub of Naruto.

Meanwhile, his father Daniel had seen the original AstroBoy on ITV while he was growing up in the UK. As an adult, Daniel drew the poster of Lum Invader passing out beads from a French Quarter balcony. That was the same poster that was a 1985 giveaway by Cox Cable for HBO subscribers in the New Orleans area.

Gus St. Pierre had that same poster. His character on Clarissa Explains it All had the poster pinned on his bedroom wall next to a Saints banner that had been a hand-me-down from his uncle. Since then, Gus lost the original copy of that poster in the hurricane and replaced it with another copy he bought on eBay.
ca34cd557b385d125ff7e36b31d23d6b--anime-japones-manga-anime.jpg
0506-Saints_Fotophire.png

ABOVE; LEFT: Typical Urusei Yatsura Lum poster; Issued in 1984 by Walt Disney Telecommunications and Non-Theatrical Company to promote early VHS and Laserdisc releases of Urusei Yatsura.
ABOVE; RIGHT: New Orleans Saints pennant (circa 1988); Used by Gus St. Pierre as Ferguson Darling on the TV series Clarissa Explains it All.

Devon Abbott is more or less a casual fan of anime, having seen New Line's dub of Sailor Moon, Warner Bros' dub of DBZ and Fox's dub of Naruto.

Meanwhile, his father Daniel had seen the original AstroBoy on ITV while he was growing up in the UK. As an adult, Daniel drew the poster of Lum Invader passing out beads from a French Quarter balcony. That was the same poster that was a 1985 giveaway by Cox Cable for HBO subscribers in the New Orleans area.

Gus St. Pierre had that same poster. His character on Clarissa Explains it All had the poster pinned on his bedroom wall next to a Saints banner that had been a hand-me-down from his uncle. Since then, Gus lost the original copy of that poster in the hurricane and replaced it with another copy he bought on eBay.

ABOVE; LEFT: Typical Urusei Yatsura Lum poster; Issued in 1984 by Walt Disney Telecommunications and Non-Theatrical Company to promote early VHS and Laserdisc releases of Urusei Yatsura.
ABOVE; RIGHT: New Orleans Saints pennant (circa 1988); Used by Gus St. Pierre as Ferguson Darling on the TV series Clarissa Explains it All.
Cool.

Can you do a Vhs Opening for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Please? Thank You

Realtivy media was up incoming mini major but they evuantly carshed and burned. I hope they do better in this timeline. Perhaps they release twilight instead of summint enttiment

Oldnavy I know that you said that you don't think that disney would build a park in south america but would you be open to disney buying and renovating a popular exsitng park. There are two good canidaiites both in brazil. The first in bento canreno. What is has going for it is a castle , an old west section, a pirite seciton(which could be converted into an adventureland) and gemran village (which could be coverted in fanstyland ). The second canidaite is hopi in hari. It advages for being convertinged into a disneyland are widl west secion and childern section that is simalir to fanstlyand. which of the two option do think is more likely if disney decides to buy one of them