As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Entertainment News for Mid-June 2004

James Cameron:
"I don't regret any of the alcohol I consumed that night in New Orleans. What I do regret is not being able to make a more positive impact on Gus St. Pierre's career at that point in time."
- Interview with The Today Show.

Del St. Pierre announces she will rejoin the Vans Warped Tour in July. Del took time off earlier this month to make a return trip to her native New Orleans to mourn the 10th anniversary of the murder of her older half-sister Colette.
- MTV News

The Sports Page
Newly named NBA Commissioner Jerry West confirms he has finally found a buyer for the troubled San Diego Clippers. Ahead of the 2004 finals which will pit the Phoenix Suns against the Philadelphia 76ers, the league's Board of Governors have approved the sale of the Clippers from the embattled Donald Sterling to local beverage distributor Ron Fowler.
- The San Diego Union-Tribune

Tony Kornheiser: "It's perfectly fitting that Jerry West has ascended to the throne of the NBA long after everyone figured out that he is the man featured in the league's logo."
- Washington Post column

Here's what I think Devon Abbott looks in 2022

Attachments

• FaceApp_1657452282211.jpg
    FaceApp_1657452282211.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

James Cameron:
"I don't regret any of the alcohol I consumed that night in New Orleans. What I do regret is not being able to make a more positive impact on Gus St. Pierre's career at that point in time."
- Interview with The Today Show.

Del St. Pierre announces she will rejoin the Vans Warped Tour in July. Del took time off earlier this month to make a return trip to her native New Orleans to mourn the 10th anniversary of the murder of her older half-sister Colette.
- MTV News

The Sports Page
Newly named NBA Commissioner Jerry West confirms he has finally found a buyer for the troubled San Diego Clippers. Ahead of the 2004 finals which will pit the Phoenix Suns against the Philadelphia 76ers, the league's Board of Governors have approved the sale of the Clippers from the embattled Donald Sterling to local beverage distributor Ron Fowler.
- The San Diego Union-Tribune

Tony Kornheiser: "It's perfectly fitting that Jerry West has ascended to the throne of the NBA long after everyone figured out that he is the man featured in the league's logo."
- Washington Post column
1. Woulda coulda shoulda
2. Okay
3. Does that mean the Clippers are staying in San Diego? Also, how the heck did the Sixers and my Suns make the finals since IOTL, they both missed the playoffs in 2004. (Not complaining or anything, just surprising) Did Nash come early or something?

3. Does that mean the Clippers are staying in San Diego? Also, how the heck did the Sixers and my Suns make the finals since IOTL, they both missed the playoffs in 2004. (Not complaining or anything, just surprising) Did Nash come early or something?
The Laker locker room was torn apart by the egos of Malone, Payton, Bryant and O'Neal. Plus, injuries kept Ben Wallace off the court. Because of that, Iverson and the Sixers able to laugh the Pistons out of the playoffs.

1. Does Devon Abbott like Monty Phyton like his dad?
  2. With Doctor Who coming out in 2006. Can we have announcement for Steve Coogan being The Doctor?
  3. Is Scrubs being aired?
  4. Instead of Michael Brandon narrating Thomas and Friends. Could Gus St. pierre be narrator?
  5. Does Daniel Abbott's daughter express an interest in animation?
  6. Can there be a british version of scrubs like how's there an American version of The Office?

1. Does Devon Abbott like Monty Phyton like his dad?
  2. With Doctor Who coming out in 2006. Can we have announcement for Steve Coogan being The Doctor?
  3. Is Scrubs being aired?
  4. Instead of Michael Brandon narrating Thomas and Friends. Could Gus St. pierre be narrator?
  5. Does Daniel Abbott's daughter express an interest in animation?
  6. Can there be a british version of scrubs like how's there an American version of The Office?
1) Yes. In fact, Daniel was the one that got Devon hooked on Python. But back in 1969, Python was something Daniel had to hide from his pedophilic parents.
2) Paramount and the BBC will both make the announcement at the San Diego Comic Con.
3) Scrubs airs on NBC and is produced by RKO Domestic Television.
4) Yes. Gus is also the voice of Leatherhead in the current TMNT series. Also, Gus will return as Gambit for X-Men: Dark Phoenix in 2006. After that, he'll do Terminator 4 for New Line.
5) Alyssa is 11 years old right now, but she dreams of playing in the WNBA.
6) Yes. But it'll likely air somewhere other than the BBC.

Monty Python on the Abbotts' shelf:
- And Now for Something Completely Different (1979 VHS; Columbia Pictures Home Entertainment)
- Holy Grail (1984 VHS; CBS/Columbia Pictures Home Video)
- Jabberwocky (1984 VHS; Hyperion Pictures Home Video)
- Life of Brian (1984 VHS; Hyperion Pictures Home Video)
- Meaning of Life (1985 VHS; Hyperion Pictures Home Video)
- Flying Circus (1999 DVD Box Set; Columbia-TriStar Home Entertainment)

So basically, Disney and CBS have split the North American rights to Python.

1) Yes. In fact, Daniel was the one that got Devon hooked on Python. But back in 1969, Python was something Daniel had to hide from his pedophilic parents.
2) Paramount and the BBC will both make the announcement at the San Diego Comic Con.
3) Scrubs airs on NBC and is produced by RKO Domestic Television.
4) Yes. Gus is also the voice of Leatherhead in the current TMNT series. Also, Gus will return as Gambit for X-Men: Dark Phoenix in 2006. After that, he'll do Terminator 4 for New Line.
5) Alyssa is 11 years old right now, but she dreams of playing in the WNBA.
6) Yes. But it'll likely air somewhere other than the BBC.

Monty Python on the Abbotts' shelf:
- And Now for Something Completely Different (1979 VHS; Columbia Pictures Home Entertainment)
- Holy Grail (1984 VHS; CBS/Columbia Pictures Home Video)
- Jabberwocky (1984 VHS; Hyperion Pictures Home Video)
- Life of Brian (1984 VHS; Hyperion Pictures Home Video)
- Meaning of Life (1985 VHS; Hyperion Pictures Home Video)
- Flying Circus (1999 DVD Box Set; Columbia-TriStar Home Entertainment)

So basically, Disney and CBS have split the North American rights to Python.
  1. Cool
  2. Yes
  3. Yeah cool
  4. Alright I like that
  5. cool
  6. How about E4

@Mitch!

Why is Legendary making Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego the second movie of the series?

Answer: Because Where in Time immediately followed Where in the World in both the canon of the PBS game show and the original Broderbund computer games.