PNWKing

Banned
Disney Communications
Walt Disney Pictures
20th Century-Fox
Atari
Grantray-Lawrence
Marvel Comics Group
-> Harvey Comics (Now an imprint of Marvel)
Hyperion Pictures
WED Enterprises
Buena Vista Distribution Co., Inc.
Buena Vista Music Group
-> Disneyland Records
-> 20th Century-Fox Records
-> Hyperion Records
-> Buena Vista Records
Disneyland Park (Anaheim, CA)
Riverfront Square (St. Louis, MO)
Magic Kingdom (Orlando, FL)

Warner Communications
Warner Bros. Pictures
Avery-Clampett (Now Warner Bros. Animation)]
Warner Bros. Television
Warner Bros. Records
Elektra Records
Reprise Records
Atlantic Records
Motown Records
Asylum Records
Magnetic Video Corporation (Soon to be Warner Home Video)
Warner-Amex Satellite Entertainment (50% w/ American Express)

Turner Broadcasting
United Artists
Superstation WTBS
Atlanta Braves (MLB)
Atlanta Hawks (NBA)
Atlanta Flames (NHL)
Pre-1950 Warner Bros. library
Danjaq/Williams Animation

Gulf+Western
Paramount Pictures
Sega
Simon and Schuster
Entertaining Quality Comics
Mad Magazine
Stax Records
Madison Square Garden
-> New York Knicks (NBA)
-> New York Rangers (NHL)

MCA
Universal Pictures
Famous Studios
Pre-1942 Fleischer Studios library
Pre-1953 Walter Lantz Productions library
Pre 1942 Terrytoons library
1943-53 Fleischer-Terry library
MCA DiscoVision
Los Angeles Rams (NFL)

CBS
Columbia Pictures
DC Comics
Superman (1941 film)
Batman (1944 film)
Superman Conquers Hate (1948 film)
1966 Batman Film
1966-68 Batman TV series
CBS Publications

Metromedia
SBC (50%)
Harlem Globetrotters
Ice Capades

Helmsley Leisure
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

Taft Broadcasting
Hanna-Barbera
Kings Entertainment Company (KECO)
Touchstone Pictures (50%)

Henson Associates
Touchstone Pictures (50%)

Time-Life, Inc
Home Box Office (HBO)

RKO-Desilu
Pre-1959 RKO Radio Pictures library
Pre-1974 Desilu television library

Getty Oil
ESPN (Coming in Fall 1979)

RCA
National Broadcasting Company
RCA SelectaVision
RCA Records

ABC, Inc.
American Broadcasting Company
ABC Records
ABC Motion Pictures
ABC Video Enterprises

AVCO Corporation
AVCO Embassy

Capital Cities
Fairchild Fashion Media

Corman Enterprises
Grand Diamond Pictures
Pre-1978 New World library
Pre-1978 American International library

Hearst Corporation
King Features Syndicate

Thorn EMI
Capitol Records

Viacom
Showtime

Independent
Rankin-Bass
Melendez Studios
Merv Griffin Enterprises
Heatter-Quigley
The Samuel Goldwyn Company
Hemdale Film Corporation
Filmways
New Line Cinema
Jay Ward Productions
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
Murakami-Wolf-Swenson
Media Home Entertainment
Ruby-Spears
Krofft Entertainment
Premavision/Clokey Productions
The Cannon Group

If I missed anything, please let me know.

I want this, but with HQs, key people, and franchises.

Can Turner please still buy MGM & Hannah-Barbara in the new TL?

I am agaisnt Ted turner buying out MgM and Hanbara because that has been down in real life for both and in the case of mgm in the orginal american magic two. I feel that jim henson should buyout hanbara and that mgm should be bought out by viacom time, hearst, the metromedia westing consturiy waren buffet coke or captial cites

I am agaisnt Ted turner buying out MgM and Hanbara because that has been down in real life for both and in the case of mgm in the orginal american magic two. I feel that jim henson should buyout hanbara and that mgm should be bought out by viacom time, hearst, the metromedia westing consturiy waren buffet coke or captial cites
I was thinking Turner could still buy HB(Just a few years earlier than OTL) and then buy out WB with (Insert billionaire) helping.

I was thinking Turner could still buy HB(Just a few years earlier than OTL) and then buy out WB with (Insert billionaire) helping.
I am still agisnt him buying out hanbara. I am even more agisnt him buying out warner brothers. The current parent of warner of is motown. In otl motwn records was the largest indpenet afiracn american found company untill it was bought bout by boston ventueres in 1988. I like the idea of warne parnet company being motown untill atlest 2010

Yes and personally like the idea of Dalton taking over early. He was set to do it years earlier IOTL so having him instead of Moore in Octopussy would make sense.

Also having Dalton in A View to a Kill would fix issues with the silliness of Moore still playing Bond IOTL. Hope we still get Duran Duran and A-ha still doing the theme songs in both A View to a Kill and The Living Daylights.

Also with License Revoked/ License to Kill you can set it in 1991 after the Cold War. Have Bond lose his license and basically come back and take one the Drug Kingpin in OTL movie. In the end, his license is renewed and he will be back in Goldeneye.

And, before I have to leave for now, Have Goldeneye release in 1994 and star Pierce Brosnan and have the opening still be the same as OTL or change it to a terrorist hideout ITTL.

Pretty much what I had in mind, plus IMO if you were to take out the silliness in Moore's final films then you'll find two good films screaming to get out in which Dalton would help for them.

I know OTL Goldeneye touches on Bond after the Cold War, License to Kill, but having one that makes this important to the plot would be quite cool angle to give it. Wonder if it'll get it's original title here as planned?

We could also have Remington Steele remain cancelled after 1986 just in case.
Yes please! Remington Steele final season sucked. Only thing it came out that was good in OTL was Timothy Dalton finally did a James Bond movie. Heck he got two out of it before issues came up that pretty much ended his time as Bond.

Does anybody like the idea of the unproudce buckaroo banzia saeygel Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League. being produced

I am still agisnt him buying out hanbara. I am even more agisnt him buying out warner brothers. The current parent of warner of is motown. In otl motwn records was the largest indpenet afiracn american found company untill it was bought bout by boston ventueres in 1988. I like the idea of warne parnet company being motown untill atlest 2010

If Turner buys a cartoon studio, it might take place if the Danjaq/Williams venture falls apart. There are already cracks forming with the CS Lewis estate unwilling to license the other Narnia books till after they see Wardrobe.

The Wiz (1978 Film)
The Wiz
The+Wiz+1978.JPG

Released on January 5, 1979

Distributor
Warner Bros.

Production Company

Motown Films

Directed by
Sidney Lumet

CAST
Diana Ross as Dorothy Gale
Michael Jackson as The Scarecrow
Nipsey Russell as Tin Man
Ted Ross as the Cowardly Lion
Lena Horne as Glinda
Mabel King as the Wicked Witch of the West

Nipsey+Russell,+Michael+Jackson,+Ted+Ross,+Diana+Ross.JPG

Despite mixed reviews upon its original theatrical run, The Wiz would go on to enjoy a cult following on cable and home video.​

PNWKing

Banned
1. Is Captain America in development yet?
2. Walt, Jr. needs a promotion. Could he become head of either Atari or Buena Vista Distribution.
3. Have you decided on a studio to release Alien yet?
4. What will happen to Nintendo?

1. Is Captain America in development yet?
2. Walt, Jr. needs a promotion. Could he become head of either Atari or Buena Vista Distribution.
3. Have you decided on a studio to release Alien yet?
4. What will happen to Nintendo?

1. Yes, Captain America is in development for a 1981 release. Still in the script phase though.
2. Most likely he takes over the Disney company by Fall '84.
3. Most likely Grand Diamond unless you have someone else in mind.
4. Nintendo will likely thrive independently.

PNWKing

Banned
1. I have a writer in mind: Alvin Sargent.
2. Great!
3. Yep I liked Grand Diamond from when you said the studio was up for grabs for Alien.
4. Great!

So, what will happen to the original Walt? I mean, seeing him have a son is a net gain already compared to IOTL, but has he even begun to prepare for his retirement?

First, before Walt, Sr. even begins to plan his retirement, there are a couple things...

- A bitter power struggle has taken place on the board of directors. Ron Miller is on one side and the other is stacked with Roy E., Walt Jr and Frank Wells.
- A peaceful transition of power between Senior and Junior still hasn't been settled on yet.
- On the silver screen, the flagship Disney brand has kinda hit the skids with these play-it-safe live action comedies that Ron Miller had been churning out. At the same time, the relationships Junior has built w/ Mel Brooks and the Pythons have been confined to the Fox division.
- Even as home video is still in its infancy at this point, Ron is still reluctant to let the so-called Untouchables be released to tape while Junior already sees things starting to change with the launch of MCA's DiscoVision format, of which Disney is a third-party partner.
- Even while retired, Walt Sr. might still pop up on the anthology series.