20th Century-Fox Television
Marvel Comics Group

Distributed by
Buena Vista Domestic Television

Starring
Bill Bixby as Dr. Bruce Banner
Lou Ferrigno as The Hulk​

Entertainment News for January 1978
Starting on January 11, 1978, New World Pictures and American International Pictures combine to form "Grand Diamond" with Roger Corman as chairman of the board and Samuel Z. Arkoff staying put as chief executive officer.
- Variety

Disney, Berkshire-Hathaway, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo interested in acquiring Atari.
- The New York Times

Columbia officially introduces former Fox chief Alan Ladd, Jr. as its new chairman.
- The Hollywood Reporter

I think it came out pretty good, it took me only two morphs to get most of Meryl Streep's features to show.

Zack Dillinger: I could imagine either Vince Vaughn or John C. Reilly playing Zack in a movie about his career.

Whitey Larkin: I could imagine Dave Coulier or Patrick Swayze playing Whitey in a Walt biopic.

Daniel Abbott
As a teen/adolescent: Maybe a mix of Robby Benson and Donny Osmond
benson.jpg
donnyosmond.jpg

As an adult: Maybe a mix of Eddie Vedder and Tim Roth
500full-eddie-vedder.jpg
2b7d2378176de77c2b9ae9da468e47fb.jpg

Rachel Stone
A mix Lisamarie Joyce and Demi Moore
e808b2dc61a9991e8a6d8ee3be694c7a.jpg
d440eae0101c5aca51994590b704db23.jpg

Zack Dillinger: I could imagine either Vince Vaughn or John C. Reilly playing Zack in a movie about his career.
Which works better for the 'real' Zack:
One
de5c58l-cd9291ce-3fe7-456e-961c-0c5cd332c2ba.jpg

or two
faceapp_1600409629117_by_lurch_jr_de5c58f-pre.jpg

Whitey Larkin: I could imagine Dave Coulier or Patrick Swayze playing Whitey in a Walt biopic.
Same question:
One
faceapp_1600409760364_by_lurch_jr_de5c53r-pre.jpg

or two
de5c585-f3d7bb1b-2108-415d-923f-75a12d997653.jpg

As an adult: Maybe a mix of Eddie Vedder and Tim Roth
Which do you like better:
de5c4uz-9cffd14a-d8a4-4707-8526-069e20922b59.jpg

Or
faceapp_1600408606484_by_lurch_jr_de5c4vj-pre.jpg

Rachel Stone
de5c4uj-ce525e3e-8394-4914-ab81-553ab483d9c2.jpg

Disney, Berkshire-Hathaway, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo interested in acquiring Atari.
- The New York Times
My gut feeling says to let Disney have Atari, but my brain tells me that I need to know what the other three companies own.

In other words, what do Berkshire-Hathaway, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo own at this point ITTL?

My gut feeling says to let Disney have Atari, but my brain tells me that I need to know what the other three companies own.

In other words, what do Berkshire-Hathaway, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo own at this point ITTL?
Here are their OTL assets from 1978.
Pepsi: Drinks, plus some restaurant chains for some reason
Berkshire-Hathaway: A bunch of random shit
Anheuser-Busch:Budweiser, Corona(50% stake) and smaller brands. Also Seaworld for some reason.

It is being heard that an NHL-WHA merger is underway. Apart of the deal, Edmonton, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Hartford will join the NHL. The ownership of the Colorado Rockies will get an expansion team named the "Mountaineers" who along with the New Jersey Devils will join the league in 1981.

The Flintstones and Scooby-Doo as Disney characters would be pretty cool.
Yeah but Disney would probably never do anything with them. I do have a really interesting idea but it is reliant on if Turner buys HB. Pretty much he turns HB into both a major player in TV and film. So they practically become TTL Dreamworks but they have a massive TV arm with their films.

Last edited:
Yeah but Disney would probably never do anything with them. I do have a really interesting idea but it is reliant on if Turner buys HB. Pretty much he turns HB into both a major player in TV and film. So they practically become TTL Dreamworks but they have a massive TV arm with their films.
I support your idea. Just with Turner becoming a major studio all together by combining UA-MGM, and HB together.

Anytime. Something tells me the Toei magical girls end up being part of a group...right?
Well, 20TCF (20th Century Fox) was only able to get Akko and Chappy, ITC/ATV Animation got Sally and co-produce Cutie Honey and Megu, Queen of Flowers (Majoko Megu-chan), with the former also being produced by Century 21 (Garry Anderson's company) and the others (Ecchan, Mako and Limt) have't been brought over yet.
Sally, Cutie Honey and Megu had all become big hits in America, being ITC's first hit in America since The Avengers and they just signed a deal to co-produce 8 more shows with Toei.

Yes. Also I tried thinking on who could buy Hanna-Barbera and I can't think of a good idea besides letting Ted Turner buy it like OTL.
Well, maybe either CBS or Metromedia could purchase the company?
The Flintstones and Scooby-Doo as Disney characters would be pretty cool.
As a Disney fan, I have a very mixed opinion about them owning the company. ESPECIALLY considering the rivalry that Bill and Joe have with the two Walts!