As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

What has president cuomo been up . If he trying to get universal healthcare passed. I feel that he may be to do that because the republican party is in shambles do to Bundy gate
Universal healthcare is being put on the backburner right now because Cuomo's attention has turned to getting Homeland Security established in response to the Oklahoma City bombing.

Given the timing, I can see that. Heck, between the cable exclusivity and the Power Rangers-fueled jealousy, getting more than 26 episodes for that show sounds like a plausible idea.
And of course, years ago, Turner took a chance on the Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters and gave them a half-hour slot on MTV.

Oldnavy do you like the idea of Turner Buying Six kings or funtime Terrico. I feel that Funtime terico is the more likely of the two because Turner is there only IP parnter

Even with the likes of John Belushi and Luke Skywalker involved it could not compete
Jhon blusihi talnets would have been better suited to an american verison of the births sitcom red daward. They was a failed piolt for american of red dwarf. The producer of the poliot said that john busia was the only american acotor who could have played dave lister

I wonder what Cummo's Cuba policy is like. I wonder if he is using harsh saction like the otl Clinto adminstion or if he is trying to use a more diplomatic apporchal of tryignt to conivie Castro that his marxist polices have failed cuba and that he turely cares about his people he need to open up cuba to market reforms and then regisn after sheudling democratic multiparty elections

I wonder what Cummo's Cuba policy is like. I wonder if he is using harsh saction like the otl Clinto adminstion or if he is trying to use a more diplomatic apporchal of tryignt to conivie Castro that his marxist polices have failed cuba and that he turely cares about his people he need to open up cuba to market reforms and then regisn after sheudling democratic multiparty elections
I don't think Cuomo will be very trusting of Castro, so right now, the embargo is still on.

I don't think Cuomo will be very trusting of Castro, so right now, the embargo is still on.
I still hope that in american that fidel castro will decide that he let things get so bad that he should resgin in same and let someoelse take and thet that soe one else willa pursure democratic and markert rerforms

The Life of Larry (1995 Student Film)
The Life of Larry
Produced and directed by Seth MacFarlane, a student at the Rhode Island School of Design

Released on July 14, 1995

Most of the content of The Life of Larry is the same as OTL. Larry Cummings is a middle aged everyman who lives with his wife Lois, dimwitted son Milt and a cynical dog named Steve. However, Seth has already been bitten by the cutaway gag bug. One cutaway touches upon Greg Rhodes's past heroin problems. In another cutaway gag, Larry compares his shock treatment to a certain psycho mom getting tazed on the set of a popular youth hockey movie.

Of course, MacFarlane has already shown signs of going too far with his humor. MacFarlane, a fan of the Dark Horse comic Shezow, submitted a speculative script for the upcoming TV series of the same name, but was met with a hard no from both creator Obie Scott Wade and The Hub. The network reasoned that having the titular character fight a villain with a name like Timothy McKricfalusi would've been in "...extremely poor taste."

In spite of all that, MacFarlane is still piquing the interest of multiple animation studios who have sent scouts to the RISD to see a festival of student works.

Voices
All of the voices were provided by Seth MacFarlane.​

This new update got me thinking. What's going on with Trey Parker and Matt Stone? Are they gonna make the Jesus vs Santa short? Will South Park exist ITTL?

What's going on in the world of anime importing? Have there been more that have gone direct-to-video in the States, vs getting a shot on TV? What of shows like Dragon Ball, Gundam, or Tenchi Muyo?

Will Ranma last the same as OTL, or will the anime get extended to adapt more of the original manga?