As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

PNWKing

Banned
Tommy Boy? Hmmmm, I wonder if Chris Farley might go into rehab after the film's release. While I'm on the topic of 1990s comedians who met tragic ends, maybe find Phil Hartman a good divorce attorney while we're at it.

The '95 blockbuster season is still on.

Casper (Buena Vista)
Johnny Mnemonic (TriStar)
Species (Turner)
Don Quixote (Buena Vista)
Batman Forever (Columbia)
Tommy Boy (Paramount)
Friday (New Line)
Crimson Tide (Hollywood Pictures)
A Little Princess (Warner Bros.)
Frankenstein (Universal) (Remake)
The Pebble and the Penguin (Turner)
Congo (Paramount)
Judge Dredd (Hollywood Pictures)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (Golden Harvest)
The Indian in the Cupboard (Touchstone)
Clueless (Paramount)
Operation Dumbo Drop (Buena Vista)
Babe (Universal)
Bushwhacked (Buena Vista)
A Kid in King Arthur's Court (Buena Vista)
The Babysitter's Club (Touchstone)
Mortal Kombat (New Line?)
Virtuosity (RKO)
Mallrats (Golden Harvest)
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (Universal)

Postponed
Die Hard with a Vengeance (Buena Vista)
Under Seige 2: Dark Territory (Warner Bros.)

Rescheduled
Spider-Man 2 (Buena Vista) Moved from June to December.
Would it be possible to cancel Under Siege 2 as well? That movie sucked.

PNWKing

Banned
1. What are some of the advertisers on Lumpy Gravy on WUPA-TV in Atlanta, GA?
2. Has UPN aired any movies?
3. What are some of the advertisers on The Simpsons on KSPO-TV in Spokane, WA?
4. What are some of the advertisers on Jeopardy! on KSND-TV in San Diego, CA?

The Verdict
May 3, 1995
Los Angeles County Superior Court
Presided by The Honorable Judge Lance Ito

The People v. Michael John and Bridgette St. Pierre Kricfalusi

Ivy Boudreaux (Aunt of the St. Pierre children)
*Louisiana accent*
"Gus had my number the whole time, but Bridgette used to intimidate him and the girls from communicating with me simply because I was more successful in life than she was. I was at work in Irvine when my pager went off. I dialed the number and on the other end was the nurse at the Warner Bros. studio. She explained that Gus had been waiting for Colette to pick him up from the Warner lot, but she never showed up. The next morning a get a knock on my door. Authorities explained to me that Colette had been killed and that Gus's sisters were removed from Bridgette's miserable excuse for a house. No way I was gonna let my nephew and nieces become wards of the state, so I told DCFS I would take them in immediately. When I came to pick up Gus and the girls from the UCLA hospital, Gus's face was red with tears flowing like the Mississippi. He was visibly shaking while holding tightly to a framed photo of himself and Colette. All of us gathered for a group hug before we took off for the drive home."

Brian Stewart (Security Guard; Walt Disney Studios)
*Boston accent*
"Had it not been for Bundy's war crimes in Kuwait, you guys would've known more about what went on during filming of the original Mighty Duck movie. On the day of February 12, 1991, we were filming the championship game in the third act. I was just about to start my shift guarding the door to Gus's trailer when I saw a crowbar and some shattered glass on the ground. I look up and the window was broken. The door swings open and there was Bridgette on a meth bender, dragging Gus by the arm while he shouted for help. He was in the middle of putting on his hockey uniform to shoot his scenes. But when Bridgette was pulling him by his arm, he was only wearing some kind of athletic briefs. While this went on, there stood a nun and a class of about 20 girls roughly the same age as Gus. They were there to help fill the bleachers for crowd shots. The nun brandished her cross, distracting Bridgette long enough for Gus to run back into his trailer to get dressed. That was when I deployed my TASER and Bridgette rode the lightning."

Blanche St. Pierre (testifying with her back turned to the defendants)
*Louisiana accent*
"Ma called me to the livin' room because she said John wanted to show me how to draw flip books. I read in Disney Adventures about how Daniel Abbott got his start in cartoons and I began dreamin' of flyin' to England to study with Richard Williams. I tried to explain this to John, but he lashed out and starting braggin' about how he was ten times a better artist than Richard or Daniel. For the record, I was too young to watch George Liquor when it was on. Anyways, I was leanin' over the dinner table, concentrating on what I was puttin' on paper with my crayons. I turn around and there stood John liftin' up my dress. While this was going on, I see Ma sittin' on the couch firing up her meth pipe. In my state of panic, I knew Ma wasn't goin' to protect me, so I kicked John in the shin with the back of my foot. I turned to face him and I gave him another kick in the groin. That was when I ran away from home."

Head Juror
"Your honor, we've heard enough. We find both defendants guilty of all charges."​

Last edited:
Can we please close the book on the killer couple saga once and for all? Lock them up, throw away the key, and let's please move on. I'm more interested in theme parks than outlaws.

Can we please close the book on the killer couple saga once and for all? Lock them up, throw away the key, and let's please move on. I'm more interested in theme parks than outlaws.
Hopefully this is the case. Let Gus and his siblings have some reprieve from this insanity.

PNWKing

Banned
I'd assume there's a certain former RISD student who might try and pencil test for Nelvana, Grantray-Lawrence, Hanna-Barbera, or Universal Cartoon Studios. He might just bring along his student film The Life of Larry.