As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

PNWKing

Banned
Why do I feel like the TTL version of the Mickey/Disney Vault sketch from "TV Funhouse" on Saturday Night Live is going to feature "The R-rated cut of Mrs. Doubtfire with some filthy Robin Williams improv" as one of the items in the Disney Vault.

Why do I feel like the TTL version of the Mickey/Disney Vault sketch from "TV Funhouse" on Saturday Night Live is going to feature "The R-rated cut of Mrs. Doubtfire with some filthy Robin Williams improv" as one of the items in the Disney Vault.
Not only that, but an uncensored cut of the first Urusei Yatsura episode. Particularly, the scene in which Ataru grabs Lum's bra to distract her, only without her breasts being covered up. However, they will most likely be pixelated for television broadcasts.

But will it still include "Pokahotass" and "101 Fellations"?

Here's one of the creepiest parts of Addams Family Values (that I hope still occurs in TTL):

She is not smiling because she's happy--she's smiling because she's planning her revenge on the camp in her mind. Basically, if you see Wednesday Addams smile like that, RUN!!!!

PNWKing

Banned
I just had an idea. The last feature film Universal Cartoon Studios (then Famous Studios) did was An American Tail 2. I have two ideas: (1) The American Tail movies become a trilogy, with the third movie covering Fievel's descendants as New York City grows in the 20th century. (2) There is a new animated movie. I recommend an old series of books called Hank the Cowdog. They were about a dog who lived on a cattle ranch in Texas. They were a fun read. (Not helped by the fact that they were originally written for adults, before being sold as kids books because adults would read it to their kids.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_the_Cowdog.

We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (1993 Film)
We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story
wereback_1993_photo_hero.jpg

Released by Universal Pictures on November 24, 1993.

Produced by
Universal Cartoon Studios
Amblin Entertainment

Based on the book by
Hudson Talbot

Directed by
Phil Nibbelink
Simon Wise

Music by
James Horner

Songs by
Joe Raposo

Voice Cast
Same as OTL

Notes
- Were Back! was the last Universal release under chairman emeritus Lew Wasserman. After the film's release, Wasserman officially succeeded Fay Vincent as Commissioner of Major League Baseball.
- At the last minute, and at Wasserman's request, Were Back! was dedicated in Walt Disney, Sr.'s memory.
- Were Back! was only the second film after the Dracula remake to carry the Comcast byline on Universal's 1990/91 logo.
- After Lew left, Comcast turned around and handed his seat on the board of directors to current Universal chief George Lucas.​

Hint:
Ooze
Well, at least it has reptiles in it, which is one thing you got right for this hint.
Notes
- Were Back! was the last Universal release under chairman emeritus Lew Wasserman. After the film's release, Wasserman officially succeeded Fay Vincent as Commissioner of Major League Baseball.
- At the last minute, and at Wasserman's request, Were Back! was dedicated in Walt Disney, Sr.'s memory.
- Were Back! was only the second film after the Dracula remake to carry the Comcast byline on Universal's 1990/91 logo.
- After Lew left, Comcast turned around and handed his seat on the board of directors to current Universal chief George Lucas.​
1: The fact that Universal's former head exec opted to dedicate one of their animated films to the memory of their biggest rival shows how much of an impact he had on the entertainment industry. Sure, it IS last minute, but it's still worth noting here!
2: Seems fair to me. The first Comcast byline movie is a classic monster reboot, while the second movie is an animated feature with potential for a direct-to-video sequel.
3: With the founder of Lucasfilm in charge of Universal, does this mean that the likes of Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Pixar can be labeled as Universal properties within the next few years? I mean, Norman Lear brought the Embassy library to Paramount upon becoming the Paramount executive, so it's not like this would be too shocking.

PNWKing

Banned
1. What is the highest grossing movie of all time ITTL?
2. How has Tiffany handled Walt, Sr.'s death?
3. What was the first movie to carry the "Paramount Communications" byline ITTL?
4. Is A&E Network around ITTL, and if so who owns it?
5. What are some notable highlights of Cartoon Network's first year of promos?
6. Who are the sponsors of the Atlanta Flames?
7. Has Comcast made any major moves in the record side of the business?
8. Who was the musical guest on the latest episode of SNL ITTL?
9. Who does the impression of President Cuomo on SNL?
10. Who are the sponsors of the Denver Broncos?
11. What other topical gags have been inserted into Simpsons episodes ITTL?
12. What is Seth McFarlane doing ITTL?
13. How has Jurassic Park performed in the rental market ITTL?

PNWKing

Banned
I just had an idea. What if John Kricfalusi harasses another girl, gets convicted, and then flees to Rio de Janero. I'd like to see him get arrested in Brazil, and then get caught making a racist joke about Brazilians.

PNWKing

Banned
Yes another idea from me. Steve Clark was a famous director. He did A Christmas Story and Baby Geniuses. He was killed in 2007 in a collision with an illegal immigrant who was drunk driving. So, what if Steve Clark gets better career advice and doesn't get into the crash? I know that 2007 is a long time away ITTL, but I'd like to see Steve Clark's death butterflied.

I just had an idea. What if John Kricfalusi harasses another girl, gets convicted, and then flees to Rio de Janero. I'd like to see him get arrested in Brazil, and then get caught making a racist joke about Brazilians.
Why are you pushing the idea of John K in Brazil?

PNWKing

Banned
I had an idea. What if Golden Harvest of America or Carolco was bought by Marriott, Westinghouse, Hearst, Toshiba, Seagram, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Wometco, or Viacom?

Yes another idea from me. Steve Clark was a famous director. He did A Christmas Story and Baby Geniuses. He was killed in 2007 in a collision with an illegal immigrant who was drunk driving. So, what if Steve Clark gets better career advice and doesn't get into the crash? I know that 2007 is a long time away ITTL, but I'd like to see Steve Clark's death butterflied.

Actually the directors name is Bob Clark and he also did Porky's as well.