As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

PNWKing

Banned
Tom Petty's father was a "wild, drinker guy" (Petty's words). I wonder what happens if the next studio Daniel Abbott works for has Tom Petty to work on music for a project.

@PNWKing

Petty: *spits out liquor* "Your mom hired a stripper for your birthday when you were only TWELVE????!!!"

Abbott: *sighs* "Sadly, yes. She thought I was growing up too slowly. I haven't been the same since."

Petty: "And what's the name of that DJ your dad was hangin' 'round with?"

Abbott: "That was Jimmy Savile. My dad let him do whatever he wanted to my sisters."

PNWKing

Banned
I think RCA should take a look at other investors then Cosby & co. MCA, Disney, Warner, Turner, and Corman are the most likely choices.

I think RCA should take a look at other investors then Cosby & co. MCA, Disney, Warner, Turner, and Corman are the most likely choices.
Let's see here...

MCA could work, on account of the existence of Universal Television.
Disney did move their anthology series to NBC thanks to the prospect of color back in 1961, but they will probably launch The Disney Channel in a few years. Not to mention the ownership of 20th Century Fox, which in turn, could lead to the Fox Network also being a Disney network from the start.
NBC might finally be the home of Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes gang on Saturday mornings.
Speaking of Saturday mornings, The Smurfs exists.
I got nothing for Corman.

So yeah, put me down for MCA or Corman, given the circumstances at this point ITTL.

PNWKing

Banned
Seth MacFarlane is only like 7 or 8 at this time, but I feel like he should work for Nelvana, Disney, or Hanna-Barbera and make Larry & Steve as a kids' show.

Seth MacFarlane is only like 7 or 8 at this time, but I feel like he should work for Nelvana, Disney, or Hanna-Barbera and make Larry & Steve as a kids' show.
What about the What A Cartoon show consisting of a Larry & Steve/PPG/Insert third show here short every episode instead of each one having different shorts?

Let's see here...

MCA could work, on account of the existence of Universal Television.
Disney did move their anthology series to NBC thanks to the prospect of color back in 1961, but they will probably launch The Disney Channel in a few years. Not to mention the ownership of 20th Century Fox, which in turn, could lead to the Fox Network also being a Disney network from the start.
NBC might finally be the home of Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes gang on Saturday mornings.
Speaking of Saturday mornings, The Smurfs exists.
I got nothing for Corman.

So yeah, put me down for MCA or Corman, given the circumstances at this point ITTL.
If disney start a Boardcast network in the 1980's I Like the idea of them calling it Hyperion TV and use the hyperion blimp form the island at the top of the world as it symbol

PNWKing

Banned
The Psych pilot actually has the Universal logo on it. I wonder if Psych was intended as a theatrical movie. I wonder if TTL could have the Psych pilot released as a theatrical movie.