Arthur I, by the Grace of God

I also prefer Isabella of Portugal as queen of England. We have had french and spanish queen consorts, a portugese one will be fun. Perhaps she'll be happier and live longer with Arthur II as well.

Deleted member 92121

She died giving birth so her early death would almost certainly be butterflied away.

Of course she can die in childbirth in england as well....but she'll have less heavy responsibility in england so perhaps her health would be better

Deleted member 96349

I'm all for some new blood, don't really want the Tudors to end up as the OTL Hapsburgs.... I'd like to see Dorothea of Denmark as future QoE:)

Deleted member 92121

And actually Isabella died from a premature abortion, not childbirth.
Yeah my bad. Still, very unlikely o happen in two alternate timelines. unless she suffers from the multiverse curse that kills you in every reality

I thought so to at first, but nope.

Don't tempt the bad fortune, it can hear you!
This TL is run by the chance of Evil Dice Rolls, you wanna tempt the wrath of whatever from high atop the thing?

But seriously, Isabella is a exellent choice. Or Dorothea just for fun.

Deleted member 92121

Just to be certain, Arthur's children are: Arthur Jr, Isabella, James, Elizabeth. I believe that's the order. Don't remember their age.

Prince Arthur, Prince of Wales was born 26 Jun 1501, Prince James of England on 16 Sep 1502, Princess Isabella of England on 20 Dec 1504 (there had been a miscarriage in spring 1503), Prince Edward of England's life ran 17 May - 25 Aug 1506, and Princess Elizabeth of England was born 1 Feb 1508, early but determined to live.

Prince Henry, Duke of York will be 17 come June 1508. He contracted syphilis while on shore leave. That's almost unavoidable given the times.

Yep, OTL, lots of 'noble men' gave their innocent wives nasty surprises and Henry shall be one of those; which mean he'll probably have children that, if the wife carries to term, will die young or have other troubles.

No, but tertiary syphilis can make you crazy.....literally. So, about 15 years down the line (on average).....and if he takes mercury, sooner.....he might lose his.

Like Henry needs to be crazier than he already was. If he looses it completly, I can see Arthur locking him up rather than executing him. A crazy brother is less of a threath when you have heirs. Claim he's mad and place him in a that age's verision of a padded cell

It will depend upon what he does and where, doesn't it? And in court, Arthur won't have to claim it, everyone will see it. But, crazy or not, if he moves (or tries to move) against Arthur or his heirs, Henry will die.