Archduke Charles, Duke of Teschen and Emperor of Mexico

After the Treaty of Cordoba, wherein Ferdinand VII took the offer of the Mexican Crown with a grain of salt and forbid any bourbon from accepting it either, an offer was sent to Archduke Charles the Duke of Teschen, the famous duke who had defeated Napoleon in Aspern-Essling. OTL, the offer was rejected because Ferdinand VII immediately declared that any prince taking the offer would make his dynastic house an enemy of Spain and since Spain was still considered a great power back then, the Archduke declined. What if Ferdinand VII was late in his declaration and the Archduke accepted the offer arriving in Mexico with his family and being proclaimed Emperor of the Mexicans?

What would be the consequences of this?

Well I guess that Mexico would be more stable than in OTL. But I don't know if Charles would have made a good monarch he always seemed more like a good general to me.

Well I guess that Mexico would be more stable than in OTL. But I don't know if Charles would have made a good monarch he always seemed more like a good general to me.
the management of his estate seems to show that he was a good manager as well.

Its very likely that Iturbide and co. sideline him to a position with him only being a constitutional monarch. So the power is likely juggled around Santa Anna, Iturbide. Guerrero, and other factions