Another Collaborative Worldbuilding Thread

ST15RM

Banned
upload_2018-7-2_17-30-42.png

and my contribution

Rivers should be done after topography imo. Also Rivers are coloured with a different colour than the black outline

Here is some work I did in the southern continent. The colors may not exactly match up, however. What are the hex codes we are working with?
Worldbuild collab 1.png

Deleted member 108228

any raster editing software (MS Paint, Paint.NET, etc...)

For Paint.NET how do you do the fill without the blur and the border color change?ATTACH=full]395180[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    145.5 KB · Views: 265
For Paint.NET how do you do the fill without the blur and the border color change?ATTACH=full]395180[/ATTACH]
You can disable anti-aliasing by clicking on the button depicting a curve along the top (to the right of the "sampling" option and the left of the Erlenmeyer flask for blend mode).

Here I've added coastline to Erat to try to keep the polar landforms sane. I've also redrawn the rivers in a more traditional style, even though I firmly believe that they shouldn't be on the map at this stage.
terraaustralis.png

Last edited:
Added to the North-western area and to the Southern continent
Not sure where the dark pixels on the southern river on the main continent came from. I didn't touch that area.
Who ever goes next could you remove it?
groen.png

upload_2018-7-4_0-56-6.png

Added some lakes to the Rental Continent. That continent's interior is going to be DRY, as in a large desert like does of the Steppes. The mountain effect along with the tendency for deserts to form at the 35 degrees N and S latitude will make the interior one big desert, hence the lakes, oasis, and partially forming rift valley.