Animal Infoboxes

A spin-off of the "Alternate Timeline Infoboxes" thread, meant mainly for animals (which seem to get ignored on the main thread). Anyone can make stuff for it (It would get boring otherwise).

Here are a few examples:

Loch Ness Monster:
GoSjCC5.png

o3jXplh.png

Unicorn:
98iSXpE.png

Bigfoot:
uAgJKW1.png

XprtBJL.png

Yeti:
YfUoj4J.png

daomZFb.png

Columbian Mammoth:
gN8DnmU.png

UJYr4S0.png

V4S7DZj.png

Is nobody going to comment? I love these. They're a far cry from the typical election infoboxes that the other thread has too damn many of.

Is nobody going to comment? I love these. They're a far cry from the typical election infoboxes that the other thread has too damn many of.

I couldn't agree more, that's why I created a separate thread, not many people even noticed the animal or any other kind of unique infoboxes in the old thread.

I couldn't agree more, that's why I created a separate thread, not many people even noticed the animal or any other kind of unique infoboxes in the old thread.

I'm one of the election infobox people and while I disagree with your disdain for the amount there are on the main infobox thread, I am a fan of the animal series.

So here's one I made a while back. Not as fantastical as the others, but it will do. :p

huegseaturtle.png

huegseaturtle.png

Rise! Rise from the dead! Animal Infobox thread! Muahahahaha!!
Er... *ahem* Now that the dramatics are out of the way!

Ogopogo, The Okanagan Lake Monster:
0S7xNmt.png

Here's one I forgot I made.

This one's from a Westeros-perspective. So instead of Latin & Greek, the scientific names are in (very shitty) High Valyrian.

direwolf.png

direwolf.png