America's Funniest President: Mo Udall Presidency & Beyond

I think he would be happy with him, is Ruebin Catholic as well or was at one point? I know my brother and sister would be doing better.
Unsure. I don't think he was though. He was quite the gentleman and he was the sort of guy I reckon even most old-school conservatives would vote for.

Unsure. I don't think he was though. He was quite the gentleman and he was the sort of guy I reckon even most old-school conservatives would vote for.
Well OTL he ran in 1984 as anti-abortion, anti-union, pro-death penalty ect. He was notably pro "old school" civil rights - for instance he was very pro busing - but on the conservative side in the new battles of the 70s/80s - for instance he was anti-gay. All while being economically an old school Democrat.
A strange mishmash of views to a modern voter, but a modern Republican could probably find themselves voting for him.

Well OTL he ran in 1984 as anti-abortion, anti-union, pro-death penalty ect. He was notably pro "old school" civil rights - for instance he was very pro busing - but on the conservative side in the new battles of the 70s/80s - for instance he was anti-gay. All while being economically an old school Democrat.
A strange mishmash of views to a modern voter, but a modern Republican could probably find themselves voting for him.
Well ITTL, being VP in the 1980s changed him considerably, such as how dealing with the AIDS epidemic changed his view regarding SATMIN+ folk.

Life Of Another Me: An All Iowa Tale
Early Life:​
Life on the acreage was a good experience for me through all my years. I would help with the cleaning and the care of animals, while enjoying the timber, large backyard, and the neighborhood kids around. We had goats, chickens, cows, pigs, and horses through our time, a task of care that had its fun moments. Cats would come and go as they came or disappeared into the surrounding countryside, though would shrink in population over the years thanks to changing attitude and legislation. The dogs were the best part, especially Rex later on. Waldo was an earlier dog who was a mix of outside/inside that would love to wonder the surrounding area. The timber in the back had area to wander around with old artifacts to find, especially in the Skunk river. My siblings and I played games were we'd fight each other with sticks or throwing balls at each other. My brother loved his Playstation 2, or his strategy games/toys, or even play along with my siblings some of the party games on the console. My sister would collect the times music while enjoying her barbies. I would build towns for random objects, toys, or even bugs, playing with some figures in situations, or the occasional fight with them. On the pc I loved the lego island games, Spongebob action games, painting with microsoft paint, or just learning thanks to the learning games including the Arthur series. Spongebob though above all else was and in some ways still is my favorite piece of media. I will still reference the show and i have some of the merch while not caring about many of the marvel shows. Nickelodeon and Disney channel would be watched the most by me. Disnippon would interest me the most in the disney lineup as they showed off Japanese culture and helped to expand my horizons. The rest of Ellsworth was an interesting sight as well.

Life on the acreage was a good experience for me through all my years. I would help with the cleaning and the care of animals, while enjoying the timber, large backyard, and the neighborhood kids around. We had goats, chickens, cows, pigs, and horses through our time, a task of care that had its fun moments. Cats would come and go as they came or disappeared into the surrounding countryside, though would shrink in population over the years thanks to changing attitude and legislation. The dogs were the best part, especially Rex later on. Waldo was an earlier dog who was a mix of outside/inside that would love to wonder the surrounding area. The timber in the back had area to wander around with old artifacts to find, especially in the Skunk river. My siblings and I played games were we'd fight each other with sticks or throwing balls at each other. My brother loved his Playstation 2, or his strategy games/toys, or even play along with my siblings some of the party games on the console. My sister would collect the times music while enjoying her barbies. I would build towns for random objects, toys, or even bugs, playing with some figures in situations, or the occasional fight with them. On the pc I loved the lego island games, Spongebob action games, painting with microsoft paint, or just learning thanks to the learning games including the Arthur series. Spongebob though above all else was and in some ways still is my favorite piece of media. I will still reference the show and i have some of the merch while not caring about many of the marvel shows. Nickelodeon and Disney channel would be watched the most by me. Disnippon would interest me the most in the disney lineup as they showed off Japanese culture and helped to expand my horizons. The rest of Ellsworth was an interesting sight as well.
Very nice! Yeah, Disnippon would be a different side of anime. Where more of the slice of life stuff is along with some of the magical girl stuff, at least starting out.

Like, here is the original line up starting in 2004: Hamtaro, Cardcaptor Sakura, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Princess Nine, Slam Dunk and Azumanga Daioh. As for some of the new shows added later on, that would be the Futari wa Pretty Cure series, Eyeshield 21, the Major series, Onegai My Melody and its successor and then Idaten Jump.

Yeah, it's certainly different and doesn't have as much as Toonami though Disney isn't certainly bothered by it. Also will air the Miyazaki films over on the channel seasonally.

Last edited:
MetroKids would rebrand itself MetroToons, likely as part of a shift for animation aimed at older audiences as well as younger. After all, the network was being able to match up with the Big 3 in Cartoon Network, Disney Channel & Nickelodeon along with their subsidiaries.
Cool! Could MetroToons aim more towards older audiences? Does The Simpsons and stuff like that still exist?
As for animated series, several of them would be ending this year such as Codename Kids Next Door, Chalkzone, All Grown Up and My Gym Partner's a Monkey. Camp Lazlo in particular would end on a surreal note (unsurprising, given the creator's previous work). The show had gained a cult following for some of its queer-coded characters (such as Lazlo being multi or the gender-conflicted Edward), something Joe Murray said was intentional.
Let the next generation of cartoons begin!
However, the big endings included Nick's Avatar: The Last Airbender, which became quite a large phenomenon, though the team would be working on a new project.
Korra?
And the other would be Ben 10, with both shows having proven that action animation was viable. And this would be seen with all sorts of new shows coming, with one being a sequel to Ben 10 in Ben 10: Alien Force. Taking place with Ben, now 13, the show aims to be a bit darker and more serious, with Coop from the previous show (a mutant with technopathy) joining Ben and Gwen. Interestingly enough, a similar show would also appear with The Secret Saturdays. Focusing more on cryptozoology with elements of occultism, it starts the titular Saturdays with Doc and Daika Saturday with their son Zak on adventures involving cryptids and occultism.
Cool! Will The Secret Saturdays last longer ITTL? And what other action shows will we be getting? Does Star Wars: The Clone Wars still exist?
Yet another show would be Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, here headed by Glenn Murakami
Is this an earlier equivalent of the 2012 series? And what network does it air on?
and being the third animated series based on the turtles (with a two season run in the late 1980s and the more well known show in the 1990s headed by the team who did Swat KATS). Here, the turtles have a bit more focus on them being teenagers, with members who worked both on Avatar: The Last Airbender and Teen Titans (which ended last year) working on the show here.
Cool, but what happened to TMNT ITTL?
There would also be an increased focus over on Japanese culture and influence. Yet another exciting show would be coming on Nick would be The Spectacular Spider-Man, over my Greg Weisman. An animated adaptation based on the webslinging hero, it would be a return to form and looking at what changed and what remained the same since Marvel's reboot over in the 1990s.
Cool! Would Iron Man: Armored Adventures, Wolverine and the X-Men, The Super Hero Squad Show
Over regarding anime, it was a bit slower though a big appearance would be the dub of the anime adaptation of Fullmetal Alchemist over on Toonami.
So FMA was made later?
While the anime boom was still ongoing, it was a bit of reruns or ongoing series for both Toonami and Disnippon so far.
Oh..........Toonami does air the likes of Batman and Ben 10 by this point, right?
That said, despite the rumors of potentially being removed, they would remain on the air for right now.
I really hope they don't take them off.
Video games would also the battle really unfolding with the seventh generation of consoles. Nintendo would help push the Nintendo Wii up with some new games, with one of the big names being Mario Kart Wii, which came with a motion control addition for driving (which Nintendo plan to use for a few more games with some third-party developers having a couple of ideas). Another would be Pokemon Stadium Wii, which would follow more in the vein of the Pokemon Stadium games from the Nintendo Ultra 64. That said, some elements of Pokemon Colosseum would make it into Pokemon Stadium Wii such as a story mode, albeit here done through the tournaments and cups. There is also greater connectivity and interface with the DS games, including transfering various items between games. The mini games would also make a comeback, here having not only games from the two previous games, but also some new ones involving motion controls. Rare games would also make their appearance here with Dinosaur Planet II (which began focusing more on Krystal than her brother and expanding what she could do with her staff) and Kameo II: The Mystic's Rise would be a surprise sequel that includes changing up the gameplay along with smoothing out some of the issues of the first. While Kameo maintains her powers, they are modified so she doesn't transform due to story purposes (partial transformations as it's called). Some more would include Animal Crossing: City Folk and Wario Land: Shake It, or Wario Land 5 as it was called in other places, would see Wario return to form, though with a greater focus on grappling through motion controls. This would be reflected in what would be one of the most long-awaited titles in Super Smash Champs Brawl, the third in the popular franchise of fighting games. Over with Microsoft-Atari, the Abox 360 would go and have some of its own standout title though many would be shared over with the Playstation 2 and Playstation 3. One would be Left 4 Dead, a sort of zombie survival game and one would be Fallout 3, a surprising return for the franchise albeit in a wildly new way in terms of gameplay and expanded story. Another horror game would be set in the stars over with Dead Space. Another one over for the Abox 360 would be Crystal Castle Chronicles III: Shining World, which takes the Fallout 3 approach to try and reinvent and expand the game once more with Bently Bear. Other games included would be Tales of Vesperia and Devil May Cry 4. One growing trend is basically trying to make the games make more palapable for the Western audience, due to the differences between Japan and the western world. One notable example of this would be in Persona 4, where some of the dialogue when dubbed would be changed due to the concerns of some of the humor or the like. That said, Persona 4 would popularize the franchise over in the West and the dialogue changes made would get Japan's attention to a degree. Regarding handheld devices, the Nintendo GamePal DS would release a third Pokemon game of the 4th generation with Pokemon Platinum, focusing on Giratina, completing the trio of Gold's Dialga and Silver's Palkia. Another popular game would be Kirby Super Star Ultra, a remake of Kirby Super Star. Another prominent game would be The World Ends With You, released outside of Japan this year. Indie games would see a boost with Braid and a nice surprise would be Megaman 9, coming out and shocking everyone. Though it would not get a physical release, but instead be on the downloadable networks. Many were happy to play through a retro-styled game, albeit it was in 16-bit like Megaman 7. As for the computer, various games would come out such as Rail Simulator would be seen and World of Warcraft would grow with the new expansion known as Wrath of the Lich King. The game introduced the first "hero" class with Death Knight and continued the popularity of the franchise.
Cool!
As for some answers to potential questions:

- Zak here is still biracial, but as you can tell, his mom is now Japanese and thus he's half-Japanese. Doc is still African-American though.
Cool, but is she Japanese because of the severe popularity of Japanese media by this point?
- For Tales of TMNT, the voice actors would likely be those of OTL 2012's.
Ok.
- The Fullmetal Alchemist anime here is a mix of OTL's 2003 anime and Brotherhood. It follows the events of the manga like Brotherhood and has the same visuals, but more of the music is like the 2003 anime, along with here having all of the side-stuff and so on here.
Cool!
- For Persona 4, alot of the more questionable stuff was changed or reinterpreted over in the English Dub (and alot fo the other dubs too). For example, the jokes made at Kanji's expense are now more his tough guy act slipping and occasionally for being a momma's boy (think Brady from Fire Emblem Awakening) and overall, alot less mean spirited.
Why?
Memories of Another Me II

I'm now 15, finishing up my sophomore year of high school. If I was a girl, I'd be having a quinceañera right about now. But instead, I'm just looking back at what changed over from the past 5 years. I still kept up going to see my therapist. It became really important as middle school became the era of pre-teen awkwardness. That was especally the case because it was when I began struggling with some subjects. Well, mainly algebra and that was more I had to begin putting a bit more effort in it. But having that support system and so on helped alot. Beyond that, it was also letting me handle things of my emotions: the frustration of trying to get people and make friends and of course my own envy of my younger brother who was able to make friends well. But, having counsceling really helped me out there. And I got through middle school with few troubles. And things got better entering high school. I was able to start finding people I got along with and figuring out interests. I was still into Nintendo stuff. Still had my Nintendo Ulta 64 and the GameCube and then recently the Nintendo Wii. Stayed with franchises I mainly liked there, but also tried to experiment more with some other titles there. After all, there were recommendations like Nintendo Power and so on that recommended things. I also stayed with handhelds like with the GamePal DS. I still played Pokemon of course, but I began building out more with Super Smash Champs, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Mario, Legend of Hyrule, and so on. I preferred a bit more the RPs mainly though also some of the more actiony games. My younger brother meanwhile would go more toward the Abox 360 and I got to look at a couple games there. Besides video games, I began getting into anime and manga more. Well, as in more than the average kid. It was still the South so the most people would know was Dragonball Z or Sailor Moon or a couple other stuff. The school was also having more clubs and some of them I would consider joining, because it did seem rather neat.

One other interest was me growing on the Internet. It started with computer class and seeing the sort of websites the other students got in. This is what introduced me to things like sprite comics, flash animation, and internet forums with sites like Newgrounds and so on. It was a weird but fun time. I don't think alot of folks my age got the internet humor. I don't know if I shared much of this with my therapist, probably because I figure he wouldn't get it. But yeah, I would eventually get my own computer and go on my own on the Internet. I knew what I liked so I began exploring more and more, growing my field of interest. I began learning about more types of anime and manga, especially on the wild days of YouTube with clips and so on. I looked for Pokemon and found some forums there along with sprites and so on. There was alot of things competing for my attention over on the Internet. I began meeting with all sorts of people on forums and exposed to myself to all sorts of perspectives. I did my best not to take things seriously and would keep track of things as I would look through. I think there were times where my parents were becoming a bit worried if I was spending too much time online. Now, to be fair, it wasn't unwarranted. I still did my normal hobbies, but they were wanting me to do more and it'd be healthy for me. Of course, what helped mainly was the public transporation. By the time I left middle school, more and more towns and cities had bushes and were connected to such. I could now go across my town by bus if I wanted to and my dad would make my brother and I practice tasks, such as picking some things up from the various stores or bussing back. I began using it more as my town grew and I found some things to actually go and visit. One major thing would be a new outdoor mall area that was a bit further off, but given its size and influence, it would get some bus routes to it. With it, I was able to go a bit further out and become a bit more independent in how I was doing things. And I think affected something over when I entered high school. There was a chance for me to take a trip to Europe and that was something I think I wouldn't have been able to conside doing without the support I got from my folks and the therapy and the so on.

Of course, I still had a cell phone and everything to let my folks know where I was and I got more confident as I did it more. Sure I was a teenager now, but you can't be too careful. It did feel nice being to go where I wanted without having to use a car though and do things. It was a nice sense of freedom. And of course, there was also going to visit other places I initially wasn't aware of, which further expanded my horizons. All in my hometown. At the same time, I was still me. I still watched my cartoons and some other shows, played games and was on the web. But I felt like all of this stuff helped me out in feeling better and more confident in myself. I guess it also gave me a bit of a taste of wanting to travel more. Like, what else was out there? And of course, figuring out all the stuff about being a teenager. I wasn't one for peer pressure and so on. Also, I wasn't too confident to go and work at a job at one of these places. That said, I did do some volunteering. Middle school and high school helped really push that and even had that as a requirement. For me, I ended up volunteering at the library. I liked books, even though I wasn't a super big reader (I still liked to read.) It did make me wonder if being a librarian wouldn't be too bad of a job. It was pretty nice. And speaking of jobs, I guess figuring out what I want to do is a challenge. Some of my classmates would be more wanting to go to technical college and do blue collar work, working with your hands and all. That wasn't for me. I wasn't much for handiwork, but I really didn't know what else to do. Though some of the stuff in school was helping out there, especially with pointing in the direction. That said, I knew that work wasn't everything. My dad leaving HP after working there for like 20 years or something due to the change in management was something that made me realize the nature of work. That being said, the fact that the schools were doing more to help the students looking for jobs was something I appreciated. Especially since this wasn't done as well in the old ways apparently.

Looking around, not much is going, at least major. Not as many cars on the road. People could bus more and some of them would take stops to bigger buses that went further out.The lunches and breakfasts at school got even better and some of the stuff grown in like school gardens. Better from a few years back. For me and my fellow students, it was just the normal teen stuff for the most part. The 2000s was pretty peaceful. For us, it was about the second rise of hip-hop and rap combined with some of the punk stuff over in music. Fashion wasn't as big as it used to be and from what the talk was, it was mainly because of the wastefulness. I wasn't into sports so I couldn't contribute much on that front, nor for cars. Games were a bit complicated because some of my peers were liking more of the more mature looking shooting games, HALO and everything descended over from it. I think as more clubs are being born, there more stuff there is to do and I think they like encouraging students to join and give things a try. Both to try and keep us out of trouble and have us try new things.

It's a pretty good time for growing up though. Alot of stuff is good though I can't help but wonder if it could be better. And there was stuff in the future to think about like what I wanted to do and what made me happy. I liked drawing, but I wasn't sure how good I was at it, and if it'd be stable. And I was being exposed to more things that were making an impact on me. One would be hearing about a convention over in Atlanta known as DragonCon that occurred on Labor Day weekend. Would really like to go to that. And I think it's more about figuring out more of myself, ya know? Right now, being 15 is pretty okay for me. And there's lots of new things coming out. More YouTube videos, wondering how big MySpace is gonna grow and the similar websites, and so on.
Cool!
Very nice! Yeah, Disnippon would be a different side of anime. Where more of the slice of life stuff is along with some of the magical girl stuff, at least starting out.

Like, here is the original line up starting in 2004: Hamtaro, Cardcaptor Sakura, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Princess Nine, Slam Dunk and Azumanga Daioh. As for some of the new shows added later on, that would be the Futari wa Pretty Cure series, Eyeshield 21, the Major series, Onegai My Melody and its successors, Idaten Jump.
This is actually quite cool.
Yeah, it's certainly different and doesn't have as much as Toonami though Disney isn't certainly bothered by it. Also will air the Miyazaki films over on the channel seasonally.
Do they also air Kim Possible, W.I.T.C.H., American Dragon: Jake Long and other OTL Jetix shows?

Cool! Could MetroToons aim more towards older audiences? Does The Simpsons and stuff like that still exist?
The Simpsons still airs more on the MetroCen Channel, but mainly reruns.

Let the next generation of cartoons begin!

Korra?
Well, we will see. And yeah, some new stuff coming.

Cool! Will The Secret Saturdays last longer ITTL? And what other action shows will we be getting? Does Star Wars: The Clone Wars still exist?
Yeah, it probably will. Clone Wars still gets released, but as Star Wars: Chronicles of the Clone Wars

Is this an earlier equivalent of the 2012 series? And what network does it air on?

Cool, but what happened to TMNT ITTL?
More or less yes, albeit with the art direction of the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon along with the mix of comedy and seriousness from Last Airbender. It airs on Nick. As fo the TMNT film, I think I said the film was made, but I don't recall.

So FMA was made later?
Well, the anime was made later, but this does mean one anime instead of two. It's like Brotherhood though with elements of the 2003 one such as some music scores, a bit in the art direction and having much of the side material and the like.

Oh..........Toonami does air the likes of Batman and Ben 10 by this point, right?

I really hope they don't take them off.
Toonami is more strictly anime so Ben 10 and those superhero cartoons get their own bloc.

Cool, but is she Japanese because of the severe popularity of Japanese media by this point?
Well, actually it was mainly more because Ben ITTL is biracial (white dad, black mom), so they were trying to find ways to further distinguish Zak away from Ben. This will become something that they'll do more and more.

Part of a growing trend regarding handling certain aspects of Japanese media, especially since Japan hasn't much compared to OTL.

Cool!

This is actually quite cool.

Do they also air Kim Possible, W.I.T.C.H., American Dragon: Jake Long and other OTL Jetix shows?
Those shares probably air over on their own bloc.

The Simpsons still airs more on the MetroCen Channel, but mainly reruns.
Cool, but what is the MetroToons channel airing? I wanna make a schedule for it.
Well, we will see. And yeah, some new stuff coming.

Yeah, it probably will. Clone Wars still gets released, but as Star Wars: Chronicles of the Clone Wars

More or less yes, albeit with the art direction of the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon along with the mix of comedy and seriousness from Last Airbender. It airs on Nick. As fo the TMNT film, I think I said the film was made, but I don't recall.
Cool, and I even like the name change, but how does Nick air Marvel cartoons and TMNT at the same time? Has Nickelodeon aired any anime yet?

I even came up with a block for them:

LAZER AWESOME!(Friday Nights)
6:00: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
6:30: Blue Dragon
7:00:
The Spectacular Spider-Man
7:30: Transformers: Animated
8:00: Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
8:30: Three Delivery
9:00: Wolverine and the X-Men
9:30:
KIBA

Well, the anime was made later, but this does mean one anime instead of two. It's like Brotherhood though with elements of the 2003 one such as some music scores, a bit in the art direction and having much of the side material and the like.
Cool.
Toonami is more strictly anime so Ben 10 and those superhero cartoons get their own bloc.
Toonami was never an all-anime block, so WHEN push comes to shove, I'd suggest moving the younger-skewing shows to a new block while Toonami gets the older skewing stuff.

So far, based on OTL's events, I can predict that the lineups will be:

FRIED DYNAMITE(Friday Nights):
7:00: Storm Hawks
7:30: The Hiros
8:00: Batman: The Brave and the Bold
8:30: Speed Racer: The Next Generation
9:00: Ben 10: Alien Force
9:30: The Secret Saturdays

10:00: Legion of Superheroes
10:30: Edgar and the Voyagers

TOONAMI(Saturday Nights):
7:00: Pokemon
7:30: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds
8:00: Powerpuff Girls Z

8:30: One Piece
9:00: Naruto
9:30: Bleach
10:00: Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit
10:30: Gundam 00
11:00: Fullmetal Alchemist
11:30: Gurren Lagann

ADULT SWIM ACTN(Saturday Nights):
12:00: Monster
12:30: Claymore
1:00: Le Chavelier D'Eon

1:30: Death Note
2:00: Blood+
2:30: Trinity Blood
3:00: Samurai 7
3:30: The Big O
4:00: FLCL
4:30: Cowboy Bebop
5:00: Inuyasha
5:30: Astro Boy(60's)

Well, actually it was mainly more because Ben ITTL is biracial (white dad, black mom), so they were trying to find ways to further distinguish Zak away from Ben. This will become something that they'll do more and more.

Part of a growing trend regarding handling certain aspects of Japanese media, especially since Japan hasn't much compared to OTL.
Ah. Interesting.
Those shares probably air over on their own bloc.
Bet!

Cool, but what is the MetroToons channel airing? I wanna make a schedule for it.

Cool, and I even like the name change, but how does Nick air Marvel cartoons and TMNT at the same time? Has Nickelodeon aired any anime yet?
Not really sure. Most of it is the same as OTL, though the action cartoon pilors are picked up. And TMNT is just one cartoon. And probably not. Not sure if they'd get on the anime bandwagon. That, or they're beaten to it by MetroToons.

I even came up with a block for them:

LAZER AWESOME!(Friday Nights)
6:00: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
6:30: Blue Dragon
7:00:
The Spectacular Spider-Man
7:30: Transformers: Animated
8:00: Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
8:30: Three Delivery
9:00: Wolverine and the X-Men
9:30:
KIBA

Cool.
Besides what I mentioned above, keep in mind Transformers doesn't exist as you know it here. It's the Mechasaurs franchise.

Unsure about Blue Dragon or Bakugan. Bakugan may end up over on MetroToons as well. Basically, they absorbed alot of content to help keep themselves afloat while they were building their own franchises with Dreamworks and Star Wars.

Three Delivery probably doesn't get made either and unsure about KIBA.

Toonami was never an all-anime block, so WHEN push comes to shove, I'd suggest moving the younger-skewing shows to a new block while Toonami gets the older skewing stuff.

So far, based on OTL's events, I can predict that the lineups will be:

FRIED DYNAMITE(Friday Nights):
7:00: Storm Hawks
7:30: The Hiros

10:00: Legion of Superheroes
10:30: Edgar and the Voyagers

TOONAMI(Saturday Nights):
7:00: Pokemon
7:30: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds
8:00: Powerpuff Girls Z

8:30: One Piece
9:00: Naruto
9:30: Bleach
10:00: Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit
10:30: Gundam 00
11:00: Fullmetal Alchemist
11:30: Gurren Lagann

ADULT SWIM ACTN(Saturday Nights):
12:00: Monster
12:30: Claymore
1:00: Le Chavelier D'Eon

2:00: Blood+
2:30: Trinity Blood
3:00: Samurai 7
3:30: The Big O
4:00: FLCL
4:30: Cowboy Bebop
5:00: Inuyasha
5:30: Astro Boy(60's)

Well, you got some right.

First, I mentioned the Hiros and Edgars would probably be picked up by MetroToons in an earlier post. Not sure about Legion of Superheroes.

I don't think PPGZ would be made. Unsure if 5Ds or Pokemon would be on CN. I think MetroToons would get it after Kids WB bit it so the same with 5Ds.

Beyond that, Fullmetal Alchemsit would probably after Bleach. I don't know if Moribito would be picked up. I think Gurren Lagann would be picked up.

As for the others... hard to say, because Adult Swim would still like to air their own older cartoons and not just have it be the anime bloc. I will say good call with Death Note and FLCL thogh.

Last edited:
Not really sure. Most of it is the same as OTL,
though the action cartoon pilors are picked up. And TMNT is just one cartoon.
Ok.
And probably not. Not sure if they'd get on the anime bandwagon. That, or they're beaten to it by MetroToons.
Ouch, but with the right titles, it's not too late.
Besides what I mentioned above, keep in mind Transformers doesn't exist as you know it here. It's the Mechasaurus franchise.
Oh, really?...............Sounds like Mechasaurus is better then, anything new from Mechasaurus at the moment?
Unsure about Blue Dragon or Bakugan.
Well, considering Blue Dragon was a Xbox exclusive, perhaps that and Viva Pinata could air on Nick?
Bakugan may end up over on MetroToons as well. Basically, they absorbed alot of content to help keep themselves afloat while they were building their own franchises with Dreamworks and Star Wars.
Cool. What comics do they get? Perhaps they can get adaptation rights to some of Image Comics' works? Generator Rex and Firebreather would work wonders for MetroToons.
Three Delivery probably doesn't get made either and unsure about KIBA.
Ouch.
Well, you got some right.
Ok.
First, I mentioned the Hiros and Edgars would probably be picked up by MetroToons in an earlier post.
Well, I figured you were talking about BROADCAST rights, and WB does have them, so that's why I had the cable rights go to CN.
Not sure about Legion of Superheroes.
Well, perhaps it could still happen?
I don't think PPGZ would be made. Unsure if 5Ds or Pokemon would be on CN. I think MetroToons would get it after Kids WB bit it so the same with 5Ds.
Damn........
Beyond that, Fullmetal Alchemsit would probably after Bleach. I don't know if Moribito would be picked up. I think Gurren Lagann would be picked up.
Yeah. Gundam 00 was a deadringer for obvious reasons.
As for the others... hard to say, because Adult Swim would still like to air their own older cartoons and not just have it be the anime bloc. I will say good call with Death Note and FLCL thogh.
This is their SATURDAY NIGHT BLOCK:

Read this:

Saturdays has pretty much always been AS's night for anime, but we could bring some more Western animation into the mix, especially with DC right there........Perhaps we could expand Batman: Gotham Knight as a full anime series for either Toonami or Adult Swim?
For animated cinema, there were plenty of successful hits over as well. Disney would surprise people with two animated films. The first would be the long-awaited Atlantis III: Tides of Destiny. Taking place years after the events of the second film and the animated series, the group reunites with the end of the second World War, but also when Atlantis should go and reveal itself to the world. However, one man would propose even further that Atlantis showcase its power to the world. The head of the guard, a man named Meshkiangasher (or Meshki for short), he would attempt to persuade Kida and Milo into war, but when that fails, he would attempt a coup. He was armed not only with new tech, made from the remains of old tech of the second film, but also mercenaries from the surface, former WW2 soldiers. Said soldiers were gathered by none other than the guard's partner (and confirmed lover): Helga Sinclair from the first film. She reveals that she survived her incident and was taken by the guard out of sympathy, who nursed her back to health. After she healed, she went to the surface world, but the interwar years had jaded her and she returned to Meshki. He persuaded her to his side as he himself knew the troubles of the surface world (revealing he was the mythic Sumerian king of the same name). Despite this, the two antagonists are portrayed with sympathy and the confrontation ends with the two standing down, but Atlantis revealing itself over to the world. The film would be surprisingly rather intense for a Disney film, but it would still be lauded for managing to tackle serious matters well. It also managed to keep a couple songs in. One was an Atlantean song celeberating the world near the beginning of the film. The second was quite surprising; it would be Helga singing a portion of Wagner's Götterdämmerung in Atlantean (with subtitles and musical cues allowing those who knew to realize it), symbolizng Helga's view of what Atlantis plans to do the world. The film would do quite well, along with having a trailer for an upcoming film... Disney's Samak The Ayyar, an adaptation of the Persian myth of the same name.

However, the film was delayed due to the plots changing, which allowed for another Disney film to be completed over ahead of schedule: Meet The Robinsons. The last Disney film that would be worked on by Jim Henson, the film was a loose adaptation of a book. The film was a glorious celeberation of an optimistic future and to keep moving forward while acknowledging the tragedies of the past with main character Lewis. It also was the importance of dealing with failure, emotions and the like, as seen with Lewis' best friend and reluctant lab rat in Goob. The film served as a whimsicial and creative work, with the extra Henson touch and a happy ending, including a last-minute seen of an adult Lewis and his family going to see Goob, now a professional and happy baseball player. And of course, Pixar would go ahead with a film of their own over with Ratatouille, a story of a rat long to be a chef. Dreamworks would also keep move forward with their own projects and a similar theme would be seen over in Shrek 3. The film tackles the idea of fatherhood and legacy; Shrek learns he's gonna be a father a bit after the death of Fiona's own father King Harold and having to deal with what lies ahead in his future. Meanwhile, Prince Charming meets a man who is none other than his own father, the legendary Jack (said to be the source of the various Jack tales). The film series continues in tackling the nuances of what happens after Happily Ever After and what it means. We learn the surprising tragic and complicated reason for Jack and Fairy Godmother's rather sad seperation (which made Godmother look more of a tragic villain, done in by her own folly) along with Jack trying to be a dad to Charming, all with the themes of rulership running parallel to parenthood. Ultimately, Fiona's mom Queen Lillan takes reign and plans to transition to a more democratic means while Charming decides to go with his father to find new purpose, parting amicably with Shrek and Fiona, all while Shrek and Fiona find inner peace to go and become parents. This also seemed to be Dreamworks' way of saying good bye to the Shrek franchise, at least for now. Rumors circulated of a potential spin-off series involving Reynard the Fox. For now though, it was looking the studio would be heading to a new direction, especially with the confirmed plans for MetroCentury to acquire DreamWorks Animation due to their close ties and working together well. This would also provide more franchises and content over for MetroCentury going forward, including for MetroKids, which rumor has will be be rebranded soon. One sign of a potential new direction would be with DreamWorks' other animated film, The Nomes or also called Truckers, Diggers & Wings. The film would be an adaptation of the Bromeliad Trilogy written by Terry Prachett. The film would be an adaptation of all three books into one film with the adaptation itself being hand-drawn animation led over by Don Bluth. The films meanwhile would have trailers for some new DreamWorks' films, that of Kung Fu Panda and a sequel to Madagascar.
As for animation, a few more shows appeared. Mainly on MetroKids, it would be Skunk Fu and Stormhawks while Disney would have an interesting new show with Out Of Wally's Head. The show is a sequel to the made-for-tv film from the previous year in Re-Animated. The premise was based on an idea of a Who Framed Roger Rabbit-esque show, but with a young artist who can see and interact with cartoons. While initially considered for Cartoon Network, it would be picked up by Disney soon after they reacquired Oswald and decided to combine the concepts. Animation fan Wally Henderson faints while visiting an animation museum and realizes he can see cartoon characters such as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and now has to deal with this miracle. The show is considered a bit of a cult classic, with Wally serving as a straight man for his cartoony pals, while also exploring the exploits of cartoon physics against the real world. Cartoon Network meanwhile would have Chowder, a zany cartoon show focused on a young apprentice chef, though would gain a bit of a following when a massive fan theory would speculate Chowder is samgen (due to his disinterest in bunny girl Panini). Nick meanwhile would go forward with El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera, following the titular character as he struggled on whether to be a hero or a villain with his powers while celeberating Mexican culture. The big surprise would be the announcement of The Dresden Files animated series over on Adult Swim. While planned as a live action show, it would shift to animation as it would provide more freedom with lighting, mood and magical effects without being as big a hit on the budget.

Over for video games, the seventh generation of video game consoles has begun, with the Nintendo Wii, the Playstation 3 and the Microsoft-Atari Abox 360. The Nintendo Wii would become a surprise victor so far, as its approach to casual gaming and its' clever usage of motion control would capture the delight and attention of many people such as with Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Party 8 or Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. Even with more traditional games, Nintendo's new controls here would work pretty well as seen with Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Krion Conquest II: Lost Magic , the Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night and Super Mario Galaxy. Besides greater Mario games, Metroid would wrap up what looked to be a prominent trilogy while Krion Conquest II would go back to the first game and move former from there. And of course, some games really wouldn't be affected, such as Pokemon Stadium Wii. For the Playstation 3, there would be some new games such as The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Tekken 5. However, the PS2 would still have some games left for it that could be played on the PS3, most notably, Persona 3 FES, which would take the SMT spin-off and evolve it into a franchise of it its own. The Abox 360 would stand out ove with Halo 3, Mass Effect and Guitar Hero 2. It would also share some games with Windows computers such as Portal, Team Fortress 2 and the Orange Box along with Half-Life 2 Episode Two. As for computer games themselves, the standouts would be Europa Universalis III, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Sam & Max Season One, Crysis, The Witcher and for MMOs, the first expansion pack to World of Warcraft with The Burning Crusade, which added a new race to each side (the draenai for the Alliance and the tauren for the Horde). Meanwhile the GamePal DS would be going strong with the North American releases of Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver. There would also be some new additions such as The Legend of Hyrule: The Phantom Hourglass and Donkey Kong Country DS along wth some new franchises such as Etrian Odyssey anThe World Ends With You while the PSP would see a growing number of games over on it as well such as Monster Hunter Freedom 2.
Cool!

What is The Dresden Files?

Winter 2009- Madam President
Winter 2009- Madam President

480px-Circuit_City_logo.svg.png

Third Circuit City logo (2001 - 2009)

And thus over in the early months of 2009, Olympia Snowe would be sworn in as the first female President of the United States. She would also be the first president of the Eastern Orthodox branch of Christianity. The religion would gain some mainstream attention and focus there as for many common folk in the United States, they really didn't know about Eastern Orthodoxy or its prominence in history until recently. Beyond this, new President Snowe would be speaking with former President Clinton and Vice President Gore about some projects that were left behind along with recommendations to move forward. Things were pretty stable politically and the economy, while in a recession, was not in any major trouble. So instead, the focus was on more specific issues. Things like the infrastructure choice regarding renewable fuels for transportation as it would need to be something potentially addressed. Another would of course be the growing usage and diversity of the Internet, something Al Gore was increasingly focused on. After all, newer regulations would need to be made to address more specific concerns. As such, this would be something to be added to the agenda within the next couple of years or so. After all, questions on the economic viability and so on of some of these websites were still floating and there were concerns that things like gathering the data of users without explicit permission or other ssues are being noted.

Economically, a recession has begun entering though it has not been enough to cause too much of a concern for people. That said, others were noting how this was starting to highlight some potential patterns. One would be how some of the older stores and the like were beginning to slow down or decline in sales. While this has been part of a bigger trend of people going more toward services than goods when it comes to purchasing, it was still suprising as big names were feeling the pinch. One example would be the electronics retailing company in Circuit City. [1] While having nearly avoided bankrupcy, the prominent store chain was finding itself somewhat struggling against Best Buy, especially with the changing buying habits of people. To that end, this would lead to them making a prominent move and merging over with Radio Shack, another company that was stuggling. The hope was that with Radio Shack focusing more on DIY and fixing electronics, it could help with Circuit City and vice versa. Some were viewing this as the beginning of a pattern of some stores consolidating with one another to deal with a changing market caused by the growth of the Internet. Akashica's growth regarding selling literature and later music and DVDs have been putting a bit of a pinch on bookstores for example. Another example was on the growth of Netflix, a service based on mailing out DVD rentals would begin growing with video-on-demand, especially thanks to the growing access to the Internet people were having, leading to some concerning speculations with Blockbuster's future.

Over across the world, the recession was somewhat felt though in other places, such as the Sovereign Union or China, there was not much, if any effect. Though speaking of the SUSR, news would arrive over when a Russian military satellite would crash with a private American one over Siberia and thus lead to an increase in space debris. [1] This would lead to the first formal meeting between President Snowe and Sovereign Union Chief Director Viktor Tyulkin who would be running for reelecton once more at this year. The meeting would start out as intoductions, but expand both into this specific incident and the growing concern of space debris that may endanger other satellites along with future places for space travel. As such, plans were in place for a venture between them as well as China, to propose a body associated with the United Nations to try and regulate space debris, including looking for solutions to remove them from orbit and back to Earth. This would also lead to some further meetings about the general global state of affairs. While the global initiatives to address climate change and fossil fuel reliance were going well, it was clear more would be needing to be done. This would be the case for some prominent other nations that would have the potential to become prominent powers such as India and Brazil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1]- Information and phrasing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_in_the_United_States

Ok.

Ouch, but with the right titles, it's not too late.

Oh, really?...............Sounds like Mechasaurus is better then, anything new from Mechasaurus at the moment?

Well, considering Blue Dragon was a Xbox exclusive, perhaps that and Viva Pinata could air on Nick?

Cool. What comics do they get? Perhaps they can get adaptation rights to some of Image Comics' works? Generator Rex and Firebreather would work wonders for MetroToons.

Ouch.

Ok.

Well, I figured you were talking about BROADCAST rights, and WB does have them, so that's why I had the cable rights go to CN.

Well, perhaps it could still happen?

Damn........

Yeah. Gundam 00 was a deadringer for obvious reasons.

This is their SATURDAY NIGHT BLOCK:

Read this:

Saturdays has pretty much always been AS's night for anime, but we could bring some more Western animation into the mix, especially with DC right there........Perhaps we could expand Batman: Gotham Knight as a full anime series for either Toonami or Adult Swim?

Cool!

What is The Dresden Files?
Hello?

Another example was on the growth of Netflix, a service based on mailing out DVD rentals would begin growing with video-on-demand, especially thanks to the growing access to the Internet people were having, leading to some concerning speculations with Blockbuster's future.
Considering how the whole streaming thing turned out to be, PLEASE don't tell me this is the beginning of what I think it is...........

Mechasaurs is basically the Transformers franchise, if focused on the Dinobots, albeit with the personalities of the originals. For example, Nobilis Rex is basically Optimus Prime with the appearance of Grimlock and so on. Backstory is also different; the Mechasaurs were orginally dinosaurs that were turned into machines by aliens and so on. So it's some similarities, but also differences.

Well, Generator Rex was more unique so it will likely still appear on Cartoon Network later on.

As for the Adul Swim/anime stuff, consider it as a result of changing policies.

As for The Dresden Files: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dresden_Files

A series of urban fantasy novels staring a wizard detectvie named Harry Dresden. It's pretty solid with a good magic system.

Mechasaurs is basically the Transformers franchise, if focused on the Dinobots, albeit with the personalities of the originals. For example, Nobilis Rex is basically Optimus Prime with the appearance of Grimlock and so on. Backstory is also different; the Mechasaurs were orginally dinosaurs that were turned into machines by aliens and so on. So it's some similarities, but also differences.
That's actually cool!
Well, Generator Rex was more unique so it will likely still appear on Cartoon Network later on.
Oh, well, since they have DC, I figured why not just have another DC cartoon takes it's place while MetroToons could build themselves up?
As for the Adul Swim/anime stuff, consider it as a result of changing policies.
So in short, AS is phasing out anime?
As for The Dresden Files: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dresden_Files

A series of urban fantasy novels staring a wizard detectvie named Harry Dresden. It's pretty solid with a good magic system.
Cool!

That's actually cool!

Oh, well, since they have DC, I figured why not just have another DC cartoon takes it's place while MetroToons could build themselves up?

So in short, AS is phasing out anime?

Cool!
Not many people actually know Generator Rex was a comic and it was made by the same people making Ben 10, hence why still on Cartoon Network.

And no, Adult Swim still has anime, it's trying to balance that over with their own programming. Most of it similar to OTL, albeit with the differences that come with changing pop cultures because of differing contemporary history.

Not many people actually know Generator Rex was a comic and it was made by the same people making Ben 10, hence why still on Cartoon Network.
Right, but since MetroToons needs the content, I was figuring why not give them the rights to Image Comics' creators and works to boost their network.
And no, Adult Swim still has anime, it's trying to balance that over with their own programming. Most of it similar to OTL, albeit with the differences that come with changing pop cultures because of differing contemporary history.
Oh, cool, so I'd imagine The Venture Brothers. and The Dresden Files holding the Adult Swim Action together as of 2009? Even if they air on say, Thursdays compared to Saturdays?

Right, but since MetroToons needs the content, I was figuring why not give them the rights to Image Comics' creators and works to boost their network.
I mean, they’re doing good with the Dreamworks stuff and Man of Action will remain with CN with Generator Rex.
Oh, cool, so I'd imagine The Venture Brothers. and The Dresden Files holding the Adult Swim Action together as of 2009? Even if they air on say, Thursdays compared to Saturdays?
Will still be on Saturday.

I mean, they’re doing good with the Dreamworks stuff and Man of Action will remain with CN with Generator Rex.
Right, but with the incoming renaissance, they could do better and truly stick out. I have lots of ideas.
Will still be on Saturday.
So The Dresden Files will air on Saturdays after Toonami?

Damn.......

Okay, new schedules:

Friday Night:

Saturday Night:
8:00: One Piece(new)
8:30: Naruto(FINAL EPISODES)
9:00: Bleach(new)
9:30: Gundam 00(NEW SHOW)
10:00: Gurren Lagann(NEW SHOW)

10:30: Fullmetal Alchemist(NEW SHOW)

Adult Swim AcTN:
11:00: The Dresden Files(new)
11:30: The Venture Brothers(new or Sunday Encore???)

12:00: Monster(NEW SHOW)
12:30: Le Chavelier D'Eon(NEW SHOW)

1:00: Claymore(NEW SHOW)
2:00-6:00: random stuff????

Thoughts?

Although really, I don't see much of a reason why the Friday action and Toonami shouldn't be on the same night, especially since Western animation has been a major part of Toonami, at least the original version........

So with that in mind:

7:00: Batman: The Brave and the Bold(NEW SHOW)
7:30: Speed Racer: The Next Generation(NEW SHOW)
8:00: Ben 10: Alien Force(new)

8:30: The Secret Saturdays(NEW SHOW)
9:00: One Piece(new)
9:30: Naruto(FINAL EPISODES)
10:00: Bleach(new)
10:30: Fullmetal Alchemist(NEW SHOW)
11:00: Gundam 00(NEW SHOW)
11:30: Gurren Lagann(NEW SHOW)

12:00: The Dresden Files(new)
12:30: The Venture Brothers(new or Sunday Encore???)

1:00: Monster(NEW SHOW)
2:00-6:00: random stuff????

Thoughts?