America TLs and "Canon Events"?

It feels like there are many patterns that seem to repeat infinitely among America timelines. Events that occur or have their analogues in most timelines concerning the United States. Absences of such an event rarely occurs unless said absence is the divergence. I am also guilty of this.
American Revolution
Constitution building
Nation building under early presidents
Westward expansion
The slavery question
Civil War
American involvement in World War I or equivalent
Great Depression and New Deal
American involvement in World War II or equivalent
Civil Rights Movement

These seem to be stations that most USA s go through as formative events just like a certain arachnid powered man views the death of his uncle. How the Americas go through their events varies, but nearly all of them do or fail trying one way or another.
Yes, the title may allude to canon events in Across the Spiderverse...

It feels like there are many patterns that seem to repeat infinitely among America timelines. Events that occur or have their analogues in most timelines concerning the United States. Absences of such an event rarely occurs unless said absence is the divergence. I am also guilty of this.
American Revolution
Constitution building
Nation building under early presidents
Westward expansion
The slavery question
Civil War
American involvement in World War I or equivalent
Great Depression and New Deal
American involvement in World War II or equivalent
Civil Rights Movement

These seem to be stations that most USA s go through as formative events just like a certain arachnid powered man views the death of his uncle. How the Americas go through their events varies, but nearly all of them do or fail trying one way or another.
Yes, the title may allude to canon events in Across the Spiderverse...
The President gets offed via gunshot in Texas, 1963.