Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty impressive for Campbell. Like Martin, she seemed to show so much promise, only to be saddled by a party declining in popularity after being lead by a PM overstaying his welcome.

However, knowing Campbell, she'll likely step in it someway or another...mark my words.:p

These are probably questions which have been done to death here but:

1. How does one get an entire wikibox on if it's too long to printscreen in one go?

2. How do you get images not on wikimedia to show up on wiki sandboxes?

This is something I made for a WIP TL that Tsao is currently working on.

CsEab81.png

These are probably questions which have been done to death here but:

1. How does one get an entire wikibox on if it's too long to printscreen in one go?

2. How do you get images not on wikimedia to show up on wiki sandboxes?
For both of these, I would use another image editing program, like Paint.NET or something.

Teshuvah

Banned
Every now and then I like to pop in and beam with pride over my single biggest accomplishment on AH.com.

I'm glad so many people have used this thread and enjoyed it.

Except that the OTL Ben Griffin was born in 1910, not 1924, and died in 1990, about a year into his TTL Vice-Presidency.

Heh, sorry about that - that's because they aren't real. I mean, really, Ben Griffin's picture is Bob McNamara, and his signature originally read "Dick Cheney". What did you think?

That said, props to you for finding a real Ben Griffin (who was a state legislator in NC?).

Status
Not open for further replies.