Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VII (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Did you know that, according to its constitution, Tuvalu retains the right to territorial waters and internet domain even if its surface is completely submerged under water?
mWX90Lr.png
"Do I really want to know what happened during the SmartState™ which led to a Pacific Union humanitarian intervention? Hm, on further reflection, maybe not."

Did you know that, according to its constitution, Tuvalu retains the right to territorial waters and internet domain even if its surface is completely submerged under water?
upGjMZB.png
"ZeroDivisionError/km^2" is hilarious but I think "N/A" or something along those lines would be more accurate for a proper wikibox

Colorado & Missouri
Alaska
Florida

Next up, Connecticut!

y5P88sw.png

You might argue that I overdid the number of Portuguese American clubs, but two of the three are real. Bridgeport Vasco da Gama was founded in the 1940s, and Danbury Lusitania is a version of the OTL Danbury United, founded by the Portuguese Cultural Center there. The only one I completely made up is Espirito Santo and there is still a Portuguese cultural society in that area so I drew on that.

Ansonia 1885 is a revival of the club Ansonia FC, whose original incarnation was founded in 1885 and as far as I can tell lasting into like the 20s, and as far as I could find one of the earliest Connecticut clubs to compete in a competitive association joining the AFA and American Cup in 1887 during its first expansion beyond New York and New Jersey.

Hubbard Heights SC's stadium is of course named Stamford Bridge for its location on Bridge Street in Stamford (I've decided it's around OTL Scalzi Park), and definitely for no other reason.

KyokuFULL2.png

Bigger, better, harder, cooler
has some of the same content as the last post but I added more stuff to be less confusing and also new information! this has been my baby project this month and has made me happy to see flourish and people liking it

KyokuFULL2.png

Bigger, better, harder, cooler
has some of the same content as the last post but I added more stuff to be less confusing and also new information! this has been my baby project this month and has made me happy to see flourish and people liking it
Great masterpiece of work!

I would imagine if Japanese settlements expands southwards which then being annexed by Russian-American Company before the United Kingdom/Canada would annex the alt-Kyoku, instead of the United States.

Great masterpiece of work!

I would imagine if Japanese settlements expands southwards which then being annexed by Russian-American Company before the United Kingdom/Canada would annex the alt-Kyoku, instead of the United States.
The RAC really only owned Kyoku in name as Russia didn't do much other than build a few forts and just claim things and go on weird ventures to places like Hawaii or California. The only reason why the British Empire didn't really push into Kyoku was the focus on the United States and a lack of interest, which many in hindsight find as a mistake as now Canada doesn't really have access to the Pacific.

In an hypothetical Canadian Kyoku I'd feel like it wouldn't change a whole lot other than some cultural differences between American and Canada, but doing my own research I did discover that Canada also had internment camps for the Japanese and tensions where high in the 1940s.