Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
18331890.png

18902003.png

An easy way to make a Cocktarice visually make sense biologically is having them be feathered dinosaurs. Handles the serpentine tail, wings and the general birdlike body.
If we imagine them with bat-like wings, then it could even be an extant branch of the pterosaurs.

A sequel to my last post, again from the Forgotten No More universe. Made with the help of GPT4 and Midjourney.

1792_United_States_presidential_election.png

Last edited:
An Auteur for a Showrunner: Part One

In 2012, after leading Doctor Who for seven years, Russell T. Davies announced that he would be leaving Doctor Who at the fiftieth anniversary in November 2013. Martin Clunes, his third and final Doctor, also announced he would be leaving the show after the fiftieth anniversary special. The search for a new showrunner went on longer than expected. Having previously had preliminary discussions with Stephen Moffat in 2007 about the Paisley Buddy eventually taking over as lead writer, Davies' decision to stay on longer than he originally planned led Moffat to focus more on his other projects, especially Sherlock. Other considerations also declined to become head writer, such as Chris Chibnall, as he had already agreed to take over Torchwood again, and Mark Gatiss, who took up a major writing role on Game of Thrones.

No one is quite sure how Russell T. Davies managed to call on Wes Anderson. All we know is that one day they met in a café in Manchester, and by the end of the meeting, the Texan had agreed to take over the cult TV show. The announcement of Anderson's succession to Davies was made shortly after the meeting. The decision was widely praised but most were gobsmacked at how they managed to poach such a prolific film director. The speculation as to who the next Doctor would be ran rampant as Who only aired specials during the course of 2013, much like 2009-10. Finally, in July 2013, the BBC announced that Ralph Fiennes had been cast as the Twelfth Doctor. Fiennes, a Shakespearean actor at that point best known for playing Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter series and for having recently taken over as M in the James Bond franchise, although seen as a very strong choice, was also seen as a failed opportunity for a more adventurous casting. Shortly after, Anderson announced that the new Doctor's companion would be played by 17-year-old Tony Revolori, one of the youngest companions in the history of the series.

The fiftieth anniversary special, Fate of the Doctors, aired to widespread acclaim. Davies went out with a bang with an incredibly ambitious episode. Almost two hours in length, it features all eleven Doctors in starring roles. The First, Second and Third Doctors were portrayed by David Bradley (who had portrayed original actor William Hartnell that same year in An Adventure in Space and Time), Reece Shearsmith and Sean Pertwee (son of Jon, who needed some persuading) respectively. With exception to Susan and Ian for the First Doctor and Jamie for the Second, the classic Doctors did not appear with any of their companions to avoid the special getting too crowded. With a wholehearted apology from Davies, Christopher Eccleston was persuaded to reprise his role as the Ninth Doctor alongside Billie Piper as Rose. Fan favourite David Tennant also reprised his role along with Bernard Cribbins as Wilfred Mott, avoiding otherwise confusion given Donna stayed on as companion through Tennant's regeneration and Martha reprised her role again in series five. Eccleston's Ninth Doctor is revealed to have been the incarnation who fought the Time War (a short released two days before the anniversary shows the regeneration from McGann to Eccleston, bridging the gap between classic and revived Who) and the story revolves around the consequences of his decisions during said War. He encounters Daleks, Time Lords, Rassilon (with Timothy Dalton reprising), and even Omega. By the time all eleven Doctors, plus Fiennes who makes a surprise early cameo, manage to save Gallifrey at the cost of half of the population of both Time Lords and Daleks, the Eleventh Doctor is mortally wounded by a vengeful Omega, now revealed to have masterminded the Last Great Time War in order to rewrite history to benefit himself as ruler of all of time, whose grand plan had now been compromised. The other ten Doctors wish the Eleventh the best of luck with his regeneration, and they all go their seperate ways. All the past Doctors' memories are wiped after they enter their TARDISes. Before the Eleventh enters his, Susan has a heart-to-heart with him, hoping that everything goes well. Just before leaving, she realises something.

"This is the last time, isn't it, Grandfather?"
The Doctor remains silent.
"I'm so sorry."
And she leaves.

Now alone in the TARDIS, his last permanent companion Idris having left at the end of series 7, the Doctor makes one last speech to himself. Leaving with the remark that "Perhaps I could do with a... nicer bedside manner", the Doctor explodes into that familiar burning orange energy. It's so powerful, in fact, that the TARDIS interior the audience has become all too familiar with since 2005 is essentially destroyed in the hellfire. After the most violent regeneration since the Jacobi Master turned into Simm, Ralph Fiennes' Twelfth Doctor emerges for the first proper time. Immediately, Davies' direction ends as Wes Anderson's begins from the moment the regeneration energy dissipates. Also immediately, Murray Gold's music ends as the music of Anderson's choice for composer, Alexandre Desplat, begins playing at once. There is a very apparent and sharp shift of tone in the immediate aftermath of the regeneration, almost as if it suddenly became a completely different show. Catching a glimpse of his new reflection, the first naturally moustachioed Doctor, he says his first words "Mon dieu... I look like a cross between an ostrich and a flamingo! Though I have always wanted to be a redhead..." as the TARDIS spins out of control and the episode ends.

1681008383413.png

This has devolved into a massive 4k+ word fuck, so I'm having to split this up into pieces.

An Auteur for a Showrunner: Part One

In 2012, after leading Doctor Who for seven years, Russell T. Davies announced that he would be leaving Doctor Who at the fiftieth anniversary in November 2013. Martin Clunes, his third and final Doctor, also announced he would be leaving the show after the fiftieth anniversary special. The search for a new showrunner went on longer than expected. Having previously had preliminary discussions with Stephen Moffat in 2007 about the Paisley Buddy eventually taking over as lead writer, Davies' decision to stay on longer than he originally planned led Moffat to focus more on his other projects, especially Sherlock. Other considerations also declined to become head writer, such as Chris Chibnall, as he had already agreed to take over Torchwood again, and Mark Gatiss, who took up a major writing role on Game of Thrones.

No one is quite sure how Russell T. Davies managed to call on Wes Anderson. All we know is that one day they met in a café in Manchester, and by the end of the meeting, the Texan had agreed to take over the cult TV show. The announcement of Anderson's succession to Davies was made shortly after the meeting. The decision was widely praised but most were gobsmacked at how they managed to poach such a prolific film director. The speculation as to who the next Doctor would be ran rampant as Who only aired specials during the course of 2013, much like 2009-10. Finally, in July 2013, the BBC announced that Ralph Fiennes had been cast as the Twelfth Doctor. Fiennes, a Shakespearean actor at that point best known for playing Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter series and for having recently taken over as M in the James Bond franchise, although seen as a very strong choice, was also seen as a failed opportunity for a more adventurous casting. Shortly after, Anderson announced that the new Doctor's companion would be played by 17-year-old Tony Revolori, one of the youngest companions in the history of the series.

The fiftieth anniversary special, Fate of the Doctors, aired to widespread acclaim. Davies went out with a bang with an incredibly ambitious episode. Almost two hours in length, it features all eleven Doctors in starring roles. The First, Second and Third Doctors were portrayed by David Bradley (who had portrayed original actor William Hartnell that same year in An Adventure in Space and Time), Reece Shearsmith and Sean Pertwee (son of Jon, who needed some persuading) respectively. With exception to Susan and Ian for the First Doctor and Jamie for the Second, the classic Doctors did not appear with any of their companions to avoid the special getting too crowded. With a wholehearted apology from Davies, Christopher Eccleston was persuaded to reprise his role as the Ninth Doctor alongside Billie Piper as Rose. Fan favourite David Tennant also reprised his role along with Bernard Cribbins as Wilfred Mott, avoiding otherwise confusion given Donna stayed on as companion through Tennant's regeneration and Martha reprised her role again in series five. Eccleston's Ninth Doctor is revealed to have been the incarnation who fought the Time War (a short released two days before the anniversary shows the regeneration from McGann to Eccleston, bridging the gap between classic and revived Who) and the story revolves around the consequences of his decisions during said War. He encounters Daleks, Time Lords, Rassilon (with Timothy Dalton reprising), and even Omega. By the time all eleven Doctors, plus Fiennes who makes a surprise early cameo, manage to save Gallifrey at the cost of half of the population of both Time Lords and Daleks, the Eleventh Doctor is mortally wounded by a vengeful Omega, now revealed to have masterminded the Last Great Time War in order to rewrite history to benefit himself as ruler of all of time, whose grand plan had now been compromised. The other ten Doctors wish the Eleventh the best of luck with his regeneration, and they all go their seperate ways. All the past Doctors' memories are wiped after they enter their TARDISes. Before the Eleventh enters his, Susan has a heart-to-heart with him, hoping that everything goes well. Just before leaving, she realises something.

"This is the last time, isn't it, Grandfather?"
The Doctor remains silent.
"I'm so sorry."
And she leaves.

Now alone in the TARDIS, his last permanent companion Idris having left at the end of series 7, the Doctor makes one last speech to himself. Leaving with the remark that "Perhaps I could do with a... nicer bedside manner", the Doctor explodes into that familiar burning orange energy. It's so powerful, in fact, that the TARDIS interior the audience has become all too familiar with since 2005 is essentially destroyed in the hellfire. After the most violent regeneration since the Jacobi Master turned into Simm, Ralph Fiennes' Twelfth Doctor emerges for the first proper time. Immediately, Davies' direction ends as Wes Anderson's begins from the moment the regeneration energy dissipates. Also immediately, Murray Gold's music ends as the music of Anderson's choice for composer, Alexandre Desplat, begins playing at once. There is a very apparent and sharp shift of tone in the immediate aftermath of the regeneration, almost as if it suddenly became a completely different show. Catching a glimpse of his new reflection, the first naturally moustachioed Doctor, he says his first words "Mon dieu... I look like a cross between an ostrich and a flamingo! Though I have always wanted to be a redhead..." as the TARDIS spins out of control and the episode ends.

View attachment 824050

This has devolved into a massive 4k+ word fuck, so I'm having to split this up into pieces.
I. NEED. MOAR!

I'm not sorry.
here's cursed America as a very lose HRE. For quick clarification, you simply need to win a majority of the individual classes, rather than the 2/3rds majority overall of all electors.
what have I done.

kylrYnG.png

USDREAMPREZ.png

Images generated by Midjourney V4 and V5

This took a while and I am tired, origianlly based on an oldish post I did that was based on a dream I had, now evolves into this fully fledged thing!
Uh, some lore to this though I am sleepy to explain it so... use your imagination <3

Last edited:
Images generated by Midjourney V4 and V5

This took a while and I am tired, origianlly based on an oldish post I did that was based on a dream I had, now evolves into this fully fledged thing!
Uh, some lore to this though I am sleepy to explain it so... use your imagination <3
please say me saul goodman has his face on dollar bills

Status
Not open for further replies.