Alternate History Combat Aircraft

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Eine Bf 109 E-Nase ist eine der aerodynamisch saubereren. He 112, keinesfalls eine Verbesserung!0
Please note that ALL posts in languages other than English MUST include a full English Language translation. While there are exceptions for commonly used word or phrases (e.g. Gott in Himmel, Vaya con Dios, Deus Vult to use three somewhat related examples) or terms like de facto regularly encountered in English written or verbal discussions, this is an English language Board, and the community (including 100% of the Mods), overwhelmingly speaks English.

@cortz#9
Saw this on FB and thought of you
FB_IMG_1708549762283.jpg

Sagt wer?
I wrote, in German, the nose of Bf 109 at the He 112 ist the opposite of doing IT better! If you know, all fighters which used the DB 601engin, included the Bf 109 F Had been faster than the Bf 109 E. This shows how good the aerodynamic of Bf 109 E was.
The Problem ist, i wrote in German, and Google ist unable to translate IT correctly. The Last Time i Had to wrote an english Text was at school before 42 years in the years 1982 .QUOTE="tomo pauk,post: 24887614, member: 92367"]
Sagt wer?
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Please note that ALL posts in languages other than English MUST include a full English Language translation. While there are exceptions for commonly used word or phrases (e.g. Gott in Himmel, Vaya con Dios, Deus Vult to use three somewhat related examples) or terms like de facto regularly encountered in English written or verbal discussions, this is an English language Board, and the community (including 100% of the Mods), overwhelmingly speaks English.
When i try to wrote in english, i can't write what i want to was. I read These Site with the Help of Google-translator. When i writean english Text Changes the Google-translator words. In German i can't read the Same Text i wrote.msomtimes ist IT the opposite of my Intention s what i can read after Posting.

I wrote, in German, the nose of Bf 109 at the He 112 ist the opposite of doing IT better! If you know, all fighters which used the DB 601engin, included the Bf 109 F Had been faster than the Bf 109 E. This shows how good the aerodynamic of Bf 109 E was.
I've run the quoted sentence (Eine Bf 109 E-Nase ist eine der aerodynamisch saubereren.) through the translator. Translation says: A Bf 109 E-nose is one of the more aerodynamically cleaner ones.

I've run the quoted sentence (Eine Bf 109 E-Nase ist eine der aerodynamisch saubereren.) through the translator. Translation says: A Bf 109 E-nose is one of the more aerodynamically cleaner ones.
Es ist weder das, was ich geschrieben hatte, noch was ich schreiben wollte! Aber selbst wenn ich hier einfache Texte auf Englisch poste, wird mir anschließend etwas ganz anderes (Ich lasse mir Texte aus dem Netz automatisch übersetzen) angezeigt, als das was ich geschrieben habe. Oft genug wird der Sinn der beabsichtigten Aussage entstellt. Mit meinem Kommentar wollte ich aufzeigen, das die He 112 B eine bessere Aerodynamik aufweist als die Bf 109 E, so das das Auffpflanzen der Bf 109 E Front die He 112 B nur schlechter machen kann. Obwohl die Zeichnung an sich natürlich gut aussieht!

Es ist weder das, was ich geschrieben hatte, noch was ich schreiben wollte! Aber selbst wenn ich hier einfache Texte auf Englisch poste, wird mir anschließend etwas ganz anderes (Ich lasse mir Texte aus dem Netz automatisch übersetzen) angezeigt, als das was ich geschrieben habe. Oft genug wird der Sinn der beabsichtigten Aussage entstellt.
You've been instructed by the moderator here to continue further with English-language posts, so I'd try to follow that. Just saying :)
I'd encourage you to start with simpler statements, so the machine translator will have less chances to mess them up.

Mit meinem Kommentar wollte ich aufzeigen, das die He 112 B eine bessere Aerodynamik aufweist als die Bf 109 E, so das das Auffpflanzen der Bf 109 E Front die He 112 B nur schlechter machen kann. Obwohl die Zeichnung an sich natürlich gut aussieht!

He 112B was the redesign of the He 112A, that itself was a redesign of the He 112 early prototypes. Each step was more refined and with lower drag, but, by the time the 112B was in some production, Bf 109 was in mass production at several places.
Powered by the small Jumo 210 engines, and requiring the small radiators, and after a few impotrant steps in evolution, indeed the He 112 B became one streamlined aircraft. The DB 601A-powered prototype does not seem like a very streamlined aircraft, though. We can note that the He 112B was not as a performer as the Bf 109E, or a Spitfire, for all it's (He 112B's) stremlining.

The short story with the Bf 109 - the 1st, Jumo 210-powered types were well streamlined for the mid-1930s, and far better performers than the early competition from Heinkel (like the prototypes and the 112A). Bf 109E was barely more than a Bf 109D with a much bigger and more powerful engine transplanted, that gaind both weight, drag, and performance, with ability to be mass produced. That last quality - ability to be mass produced on a short notice - was absent with the He 112.

E. Heinkel was aware of both main shortcomings of the He 112 (low performance; not good for mass production as the Bf 109), that prompted them to push with the He 100 as a definitive answer to the Bf 109.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
When i try to wrote in english, i can't write what i want to was. I read These Site with the Help of Google-translator. When i writean english Text Changes the Google-translator words. In German i can't read the Same Text i wrote.msomtimes ist IT the opposite of my Intention s what i can read after Posting.
It may be worth fining a different translation program if your current method isn't up to par (it seems have worked just fine in the post I am replying to), since English is the language of ALL the Mods. Posts written a language we can't read that are reported may be misunderstood.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Es ist weder das, was ich geschrieben hatte, noch was ich schreiben wollte! Aber selbst wenn ich hier einfache Texte auf Englisch poste, wird mir anschließend etwas ganz anderes (Ich lasse mir Texte aus dem Netz automatisch übersetzen) angezeigt, als das was ich geschrieben habe. Oft genug wird der Sinn der beabsichtigten Aussage entstellt. Mit meinem Kommentar wollte ich aufzeigen, das die He 112 B eine bessere Aerodynamik aufweist als die Bf 109 E, so das das Auffpflanzen der Bf 109 E Front die He 112 B nur schlechter machen kann. Obwohl die Zeichnung an sich natürlich gut aussieht!
As previously notified, this Board's language is English.

Bitte schreibe Englisch hier! Sonst wird es noch Ärger geben./Please write English here! Otherwise there'll be trouble.

Caudron 714? I always thought this plane had a huge potential for what-if projects: Seeing that it was essentially built by cabinet makers around a Renault aircraft engine, pretty much every country that had a Renault factory could start a license-building scheme. Okay... its use as a fighter, even as an emergency stopgap fighter is limited. But for many smaller nations, just having an air force with 'modern' fighters built by their own factories would still be a huge political advantage over their neighbors who's air force consisted of foreign biplanes they bought 12 years ago