Alternate Electoral Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first state of the American Republic: Maine.

Republican Party: Known in the Northern Parts of Maine, smaller in the South (37 Counties)
New American Party: Known in the Rural areas of Maine. Wants a new America (18 Counties)
Keep America Clean Party: Known on the Coasts. Wants Clean Water (18 Counties)
Green Republican Party: Merge of KACP and RP. (4 Counties)
Popular Republican Party: Popular Vote Party. (14 Counties)

NMRovaZ.png

Republican Party New Offices:

President: Michael Rich
Vice President: John Burr
Governor: Matthew Violets
Senator: Mark Smith
Representative: Ryan Hegler

Good on you. I like your state a lot more than North Dakota now. :p

Now, now, Gonzo. You shouldn't dislike North Dakota because it allows sick people to get baked. You should dislike it for being so boring that the interesting part of Dakota wanted nothing to do with it.

Now, now, Gonzo. You shouldn't dislike North Dakota because it allows sick people to get baked. You should dislike it for being so boring that the interesting part of Dakota wanted nothing to do with it.

True; the most interesting thing that ever happened there was Fargo, which is generally set in Minnesota. :p

True; the most interesting thing that ever happened there was Fargo, which is generally set in Minnesota. :p

There is literally one scene at the start that's actually set in Fargo, and very little of consequence happens aside from the phone call that sort of sets the entire movie in motion.

There is literally one scene at the start that's actually set in Fargo, and very little of consequence happens aside from the phone call that sort of sets the entire movie in motion.

Wasn't it stock footage? The rest of the film is generally in that giant pile of snow that is Minnesota (*@lord caedus bursts in with an axe and a wood chipper*.)

Matchup time again!

Colorado just barely decided this one--it was 1.3833% for Johnson vs. 1.3825% for Stein.

Gary Johnson (2012) vs. Jill Stein (2016):
genusmap.php

Libertarian: Gary Johnson (NM)/James P. Gray (CA) - 276 EV, 0.99% PV
Green: Jill Stein (MA)/Ajamu Baraka (IL) - 262 EV, 1.06% PV

Jcw3

Banned
Matchup time again!

Colorado just barely decided this one--it was 1.3833% for Johnson vs. 1.3825% for Stein.

genusmap.php

Kansas?

Matchup time again!

With different colors, that could basically be Sebelius/Manchin vs. Ridge/Martinez, or something along those lines.

Something I made a while ago, but never posted: the 2016 election by census region and division (including our old pal the electoral college).

Census Region:
pvIvmqc.png

Republican: Donald Trump (NY)/Mike Pence (IN) - 317 EV
Democratic: Hillary Clinton (NY)/Tim Kaine (VA) - 221 EV

Census Division:
7WvqylV.png

Democratic: Hillary Clinton (NY)/Tim Kaine (VA) - 287 EV
Republican: Donald Trump (NY)/Mike Pence (IN) - 251 EV

Last edited:
Something I made a while ago, but never posted: the 2016 election by census region and division (including our old pal the electoral college).

Census Region:
pvIvmqc.png

Republican: Donald Trump (NY)/Mike Pence (IN) - 317 EV
Democratic: Hillary Clinton (NY)/Tim Kaine (VA) - 221 EV

Census Division:
7WvqylV.png

Democratic: Hillary Clinton (NY)/Tim Kaine (VA) - 287 EV
Republican: Donald Trump (NY)/Mike Pence (IN) - 251 EV
I think you've mixed up the colour's here.

I think you've mixed up the colour's here.

USElectionsAtlas uses red for Democrat and blue for Republican. It originates from before the parties were associated with the two colors. I used their color scheme in this. (Surprised you haven't seen this before; every other post on this thread has red Dems and blue Rep's)

EDIT: whoops, just realized you were referring to the colors on map/colors of candidates. My bad, fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.