Alternate Doctor Who

Would anyone be interested in co-writing an alternate Doctor Who history timeline?

I have some ideas of what I’d like to do with it (including launching a spinoff show) but I’ve never done a pop culture timeline before (or a post-1900 one for that matter) and I think this would be really fun to do with someone.

Sign me up if you wish
If the offers still open I would be interested

Great! I realize I was very vague in the initial post because I don’t want to give a lot away but let me state what premise I want to start with so if you’re not interested, you can say so now. I was going to start with the search for David Tennant’s replacement and specifically have Karen Gillan auditioning for the Doctor instead of for the part of Amy Pond.

I don’t have a ton of knowledge of Classic Who, I know more in the sense of like broad strokes, but I do think it would be cool to fold in some concepts/callbacks from Classic Who so if anyone is interested in helping with that angle, that’d would also be very useful!

Last edited:
Great! I realize I was very vague in the initial post because I don’t want to give a lot away but let me state what premise I want to start with so if you’re not interested, . I was going to start with the search for David Tennant’s replacement and specifically have Karen Gillan auditioning for the Doctor instead of for the part of Amy Pond.

A female doc three regenerations earlier? Intriguing. Subbed.

I don’t have a ton of knowledge of Classic Who, I know more in the sense of like broad strokes, but I do think it would be cool to fold in some concepts/callbacks from Classic Who so if anyone is interested in helping with that angle, that’d would also be very useful!

I do.