AHC/WI: Sinicized empire in Indonesian archipelago

As the title says, what if there's a Sinicized empire or at least a kingdom in Indonesian archipelago? Which of the Indonesian-based kingdoms you reckoned to be a good candidate to be one? How will it affects on the world as of result?

The POD is after the fall of Tang Dynasty in year 907.

As the title says, what if there's a Sinicized empire or at least a kingdom in Indonesian archipelago? Which of the Indonesian-based kingdoms you reckoned to be a good candidate to be one? How will it affects on the world as of result?

The POD is after the fall of Tang Dynasty in year 907.
Brunei is the best possibility.

Perhaps the Yuan expedition to Java in 1292 succeeds, allowing the Mongols to conquer the eastern half of java and establish some kind of protectorate kingdom there?
You could also have a POD in 1004, with the Khitan defeating the Song army at Chanyuan and succeeding in crossing the yellow river, allowing them to capture Kaifeng and overwhelm large parts of northern China, like Jin did?
Song doesn't have all of the talented generals it did against Jin during this period. No Yue Fei, no Han Shizhong.. I think Liao would have a solid chance at extending it's rule over southern China after it finishes consolidating the north. If that happens, you're likely to have a sort of Kingdom of Tungning situation, with Chinese exiles fleeing to islands like Hainan, Taiwan, and maybe even the Phillippines, so they can regroup and try to reclaim the homeland when an opportunity presents itself. If you'd rather have a more direct connection to China though, you could always have Liao react to such a situation by building a formidable armada to suppress the exile-kingdoms and project power overseas, sort of like how Ming was able to during the treasure voyages.

I have had thoughts of the possibility if the Yuan Dynasty establishing direct rule over Ma-I and Tondo and establish itself in the Pasig River. Central Luzon and Calabarzon good spot for the development of a centralized Sino-Austronesian civilization. Also I had the same thoughts of Yuan Dynasty making the Kingdom of Butuan a protectorate or establishing direct rule over it. Would be interesting considering the Yuan Dynasty Mongol meaning you wouldn't just get further Sinicization of the islands but also bring in Mongol influence, and West Asia and Europe due to the Yuan dynasty relations with the region.

Datu Buwan

I think it would be either Brunei or Melaka since the two have connections with the Han Chinese civilization.

I have had thoughts of the possibility if the Yuan Dynasty establishing direct rule over Ma-I and Tondo and establish itself in the Pasig River. Central Luzon and Calabarzon good spot for the development of a centralized Sino-Austronesian civilization. Also I had the same thoughts of Yuan Dynasty making the Kingdom of Butuan a protectorate or establishing direct rule over it. Would be interesting considering the Yuan Dynasty Mongol meaning you wouldn't just get further Sinicization of the islands but also bring in Mongol influence, and West Asia and Europe due to the Yuan dynasty relations with the region.

Datu Buwan

It is possible for Mayi or Madyaas but not Tondo since Tondo does not exist as a Kingdom and the people of Luzon are Xenophobic to the Chinese.