A World Of Laughter, A World Of Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and regarding the sacrifices: Despite the traditional offerings, I would prefer someone with experience. Virgins are a dime a dozen on althist forums.

Oh, and regarding the sacrifices: Despite the traditional offerings, I would prefer someone with experience. Virgins are a dime a dozen on althist forums.

Please, Jack Donnaghy of 30 Rock, as played by Alec Baldwin, is an althist buff. It is the sexiest genre I know. Just look at Turtledove. His beard is a total babe magnet.

"What if the Germans had won the war, Lemon?"

Please, Jack Donnaghy of 30 Rock, as played by Alec Baldwin, is an althist buff. It is the sexiest genre I know. Just look at Turtledove. His beard is a total babe magnet.

"What if the Germans had won the war, Lemon?"

Inside Turtledove's beard? Is a third Civil War victory for the South.

Last edited:

The Dude

Banned
Sorry about the long delay in...well, everything, but (mental) health issues needed to be dealt with, and I currently have to depend on my local Starbucks for net access. However, despite these obstacles, I look forward to tackling the sequel with all due speed.
Hooray! It might be coming back soon! Also, sorry to hear about the mental health issues. Shit sucks man.:(

FDW

Banned
ITS A MIRACLE!!!

dfekd4.jpg

Sorry about the long delay in...well, everything, but (mental) health issues needed to be dealt with, and I currently have to depend on my local Starbucks for net access. However, despite these obstacles, I look forward to tackling the sequel with all due speed.
I literally only checked this thread out of nostalgia... this is godlike! :eek:

Onyx

Banned

fuck_yea.jpg

Oh, I hope nobody minds me asking, but what happened, really? :(

BE STRONG

don't be afraid of pills

I'm on like a half dozen of them per day.

they do help :rolleyes:

may the force be with you :D

Hope you're better now, statichaos.

Hey hey! Good work. This TL kept me on the edge of my seat. What I'm curious about, though, is what's been happening Down Under during all this brouhaha. Is it still Menzies in the top job?

Just finished reading this. Just wow. My first TL that I've read the entire way through, amazingly well written and just thoroughly impressive. Definately the benchmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.