A World Of Laughter, A World Of Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it a bad thing that the first thing I thought of when I listened to the Epic Mickey soundtrack and some related tracks was this TL?

Look, I was walking in mall once and I saw a Disney store that had posters of Mickey Mouse posters on its windows. That immediately reminded me of this TL, and then, I started to imagine what that store was being used for ITTL's 1950s. Probably the meeting place of the local Mousketeers.:p

Leistungfahiger Amerikan's internal monologue..

"
A World of Laughter, World of Tears'. Hmm sounds interesting. Maybe later..."

"Oh, looks like 'A World of Laughter, World of Tears' has been bumped again. I guess I'll read it later"

"Aw, now 'A World of Laughter, World of Tears' is almost forty pages....I'll get to it later.."

"Sixty pages!?! Forget it, I'll do it later"

"Hey, I remember 'A World of Laughter, World of Tears'. I might as well read the first page....'

Seventy-five pages later...

OMG!!!!!

As many have said before me, fantastic time line.

Japhy

Banned
Any word on the sequel?

Well the site he and I used to frequent and where this timeline was originally from has packed up and shut down, so I'm not sure now but as of last contact between he and I, he was still having trouble getting Internet access on a regular basis so he may be writing it now, without a way of getting it up, so I guess all anyone can do is wait, and be happy that we got the amazing timeline we got.

Well the site he and I used to frequent and where this timeline was originally from has packed up and shut down, so I'm not sure now but as of last contact between he and I, he was still having trouble getting Internet access on a regular basis so he may be writing it now, without a way of getting it up, so I guess all anyone can do is wait, and be happy that we got the amazing timeline we got.

I feel confident that we will see a sequel. It's a matter of when, and my contact with the author suggests that there is plenty still in store.

What site was that?

Japhy

Banned
What site was that?

Wasn't so much a website as a pathetic community more interested in chatting then posting AH that started on the Othertimelines.com website and when that fell apart couldn't keep a site lasting for more then 12 months before moving somewhere else. But yeah Nachos, Wendell and Myself happened to post on it at various times, in spite of the melodrama it was a decent place to post for most of it.

Wasn't so much a website as a pathetic community more interested in chatting then posting AH that started on the Othertimelines.com website and when that fell apart couldn't keep a site lasting for more then 12 months before moving somewhere else. But yeah Nachos, Wendell and Myself happened to post on it at various times, in spite of the melodrama it was a decent place to post for most of it.

You guys are othertimelines.com refugees too?

I'm afraid that I agree with your assessment, and that's after serving as an admin there.

I prefer to think of us as wandering minstrels, gypsies, cast to the four winds for the rest of our online days.

I know. I was a member of Othertimelines.com, Othertimelines-in-Exile, Alternia What if, and different worlds. THen I just gave up, and become more active on Alternate History Online on facebook, and on here.

For the record, it is an honor to meet you.

othertimelines.com!!

Man, I spent a lotttt of time there back in the day. I very specifically remember wendell. Though I wonder what happened to the admin..

Status
Not open for further replies.