A World Of Laughter, A World Of Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news; I can't wait for part II! Speaking of which, do you have any estimates as to when it will be posted?

Nope! A lot depends on the next few days. I have some planning to do for some major RL stuff, and I'd like to get on that ASAP, but I also want to dig into the story when I have the time.

my initial reaction to the 'trailer' for Part Two was channeling the screams and screams of folk upon seeing the Beatles

FDW, that image is ... fantastic.

Wolfpaw

Banned
funny-pictures-racoon-yes.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

pnyckqx

Banned
Stennis advocating the US withdrawing from the UN? :eek:

Timothy Leary working for the government? :eek:

My gut reaction / hope was that this was Rockwell. But as the assassin was white, something tells me it isn't the white supremacist senator who was shot...

Can't wait to see the Quarrymen in the alt-US. :D

I. Cannot. Wait.
OTL Rockwell was shot by a white guy. It was one of his former followers.

The question is what Rockwell was doing in a motorcade. May not have been him. More likely the automobile accident was him...unless it wasn't.

maverick

Banned
OTL Rockwell was shot by a white guy. It was one of his former followers.

The question is what Rockwell was doing in a motorcade. May not have been him. More likely the automobile accident was him...unless it wasn't.

100 Senators, 99 of which are not Rockwell, one of which is Roy Cohn, whom Rockwell hates more than Black Communist Jews, not to mention that given the description of the assassin, could be a Mickey Mouse Club dropout/veteran...

Penelope

Banned
"When a so-called world community turns on their greatest benefactor with childish accusations of 'fascism', then it is time for that benefactor to reconsider whether or not it wishes to remain a part of that world community."
:eek:

"Dr. Leary has the Surgeon General's firm support, and we anxiously await further developments in his research."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

"Edward, at my age you can hardly expect me to go dashing about the grim urban underworld in a cowl and a pair of tights."

:D

"The suspected gunman is a white male in his late 20s, and was last spotted fleeing the crowd around the motorcade, headed north."

I hope this is Rockwell, but logic and fear tell me Cohn.

"LATE NIGHT ACCIDENT ON BELTWAY, SENATOR IN CRITICAL CONDITION"

This one is too vague. It could be related to the above, not sure however.

"They want to come to America? We'll meet them at the airport. For every screaming juvenile idiot they have down there wetting her pants, we'll have five fine young American boys and girls waving signs and letting them know that this kind of filth isn't tolerated. Not in my country."

Could it be?

Yes, I think so.

pnyckqx

Banned
100 Senators, 99 of which are not Rockwell, one of which is Roy Cohn, whom Rockwell hates more than Black Communist Jews, not to mention that given the description of the assassin, could be a Mickey Mouse Club dropout/veteran...
Can't be Cohn. Only if Statichaos slipped up.

The bibliographical references to Cohn in WoL,WoT are as a former Senator.

It's probably Rockwell, but I wouldn't care one way or the other. It's Statichaos' story, I'll let him tell it.

Waiting for you to finish up your story too, Mav.

Japhy

Banned
Can't be Cohn. Only if Statichaos slipped up.

The bibliographical references to Cohn in WoL,WoT are as a former Senator.

It's probably Rockwell, but I wouldn't care one way or the other. It's Statichaos' story, I'll let him tell it.

Waiting for you to finish up your story too, Mav.
Who said whoever was shot was killed? ;)

maverick

Banned
Indeed...a car crash involving a Senator, and a shooting involving a motorcade...

For all we know Kennedy got shot in a Motorcade, again...and of course, I believe the FBI has the powers to make people disappear in car accidents...:eek:

Spengler

Banned
I'm going to bump this because I love it too much to see it duie. Please come back Statichaos we miss you! Also this is the best timeline I have read:(!

Status
Not open for further replies.