a Valkyrie Rises Over Europe, a Alternate Story of the Cold War

On a side note.

Will you cover these issues in the United States:
noir-comics-blacksad-arctic-nation-via-catsuka.jpg

and this?:

blacksad_04.jpg

(Images from Blacksad)

Since it's the early 1960s, surely the tensions in southeast United States will come into fruition.

Well on the first note there are statistics that confirm what I inferred happened on a major scale much to parents alarm resulting in high rated of unwed mothers. :eek: This was most parents reaction and justifiably so. Unwed mothers were called the Führer's brides.

Another question related to the state of the German and American armies (including Air forces and Navies) how are they?

I can imagine why parents would be terribly horrified, especially since I honestly doubt that the Reichsjugendführer's informed them completely of the exact nature of those "extra-curricular activities" their boys and girls would be participating in after their daily combat training sessions were. :eek::p

Depends on what specific information you are looking for, do you want generals or specific details about certain assets and arms in the respective militaries?

On a side note.

Will you cover these issues in the United States, Since it's the early 1960s, surely the tensions in southeast United States will come into fruition.

Of course I will! The United State's race issues and the ATL Civil Rights movement will definitely be covered in full detail. Through we haven't gotten to the 1960's just yet. ;)

I can imagine why parents would be terribly horrified, especially since I honestly doubt that the Reichsjugendführer's informed them completely of the exact nature of those "extra-curricular activities" their boys and girls would be participating in after their daily combat training sessions were. :eek::p
Most of them would probably like it;)

Most of them would probably like it;)

True enough.

For example does the German navy stock to battleships or is it moving to aircraft carries?

The Kriegsmarine's fleet is currently at the time built around a strong and sturdy set of impregnable battleships and carriers, backed by the Reich's infamous and elusive U-Boat fleet that patrols under the water ready to strike at the enemy at a moment's notice. The German fleet, however; pales by a considerable margin to their more sophisticated and and larger American counterparts. Through, considering that the Reich is essentially a land and air power. it doesn't really Need to compete with the more above water strong U.S. Navy; it just needs a strong enough fleet to protect Continental Europe and carry out specific types of offensive and defensive missions.

The K.M. does possess a few modern and sophisticated aircraft carriers however, with more being built as time goes on of course.

There no longer shall be any peaceful way to free the hundreds of millions of our Arab brothers that currently reside outside of our union's borders from the reprehensible and decadent conditions they face every day from oppressive and wrongful structures, except by forging a road toward our objective as a people, and violently and by whatever means necessary removing the illegitimate's from our lands. So that our people's, and their dream of uniting the lands of the Arab from the Atlantic to the Persian under one banner; may be finally achieved.
- Gamal Abdel Nasser

nasser1965.jpg

This is going to end wonderfully (sarcasm). So ITL Nasser gets his dream as there is no Israel to be humiliated by? Just to clarify this means the Free French are domed?

This is going to end wonderfully (sarcasm). So ITL Nasser gets his dream as there is no Israel to be humiliated by? Just to clarify this means the Free French are domed?
It wouldn't surprise me if the French are forced to abandoned north Africa in not to long. Even if Nasser and the UAR never get their hands on it the Algerian rebels could be enough to eventually drive the French to South America (Guiana) unless France is willing to do some horrible things to stay. More likely though, I think this will become Vietnam in the desert with ACT/French forces being bleed to the point they decide holding Algeria isn't worth it anymore, or just can't do it anymore.

Actually before the war in Algeria most Frenchmen considered it part of France. Secondly when it did French settlers started terrorism against Algeria and France. Plus retreating to South America means communication with anti Vichy guerrillas in the homeland difficult.

He and the Pan-Arabist ideological community have already achieved significantly more progress in their goals then they ever did in OTL (partly because Israel never existed yes, but because of many other factors) And thus Egypt has been able to successfully incorporate Palestine and Jordan without much trouble so far. I of course cannot divulge too much in future plans for the UAR due to spoilers; but I can say that Nasser and the UAR are going to be getting really busy fairly soon.

It wouldn't surprise me if the French are forced to abandoned north Africa in not to long. Even if Nasser and the UAR never get their hands on it the Algerian rebels could be enough to eventually drive the French to South America (Guiana) unless France is willing to do some horrible things to stay. More likely though, I think this will become Vietnam in the desert with ACT/French forces being bleed to the point they decide holding Algeria isn't worth it anymore, or just can't do it anymore.

Actually before the war in Algeria most Frenchmen considered it part of France. Secondly when it did French settlers started terrorism against Algeria and France. Plus retreating to South America means communication with anti Vichy guerrillas in the homeland difficult.

While all of this is very very true What if, however; I think there is one factor that you must account for in this instance regarding the French. That factor is of course the fact that the Algerian War of our own timeline was fought by the French government from the comfort of Paris, ITTL, we instead have the remnants of a the democratic French government fighting for it's very survival in the last bit of "integral France they have". If how hard France fought to try and keep Algeria from gaining independence in our own timeline is any inclination, that factor would only be even more severe ITTL. As for the Free French Movement, not only is Algiers their capital; but it is their last little shred of legitimacy that distinguishes them from the Vichy government on the mainland as well. Losing Algeria would literally be the most catastrophic that could happen for the French here because it would essentially result in the complete destabilization of a Democratic French government and the Free French movement as it is known.

What is a certainty it seems is that this whole ordeal in Algeria is going to be very very messy, especially now that the Nazis and Nasser are sticking their noses into it to try and destabilize De Gaulle and crew.

Not directed at you Kaiser GOD DAMIT RELIGIOUS + FACISM = HELL ON EARTH

again not directed at you or timeline just feelings on these things/ these ideologies.