a Valkyrie Rises Over Europe, a Alternate Story of the Cold War

I don't think someone should take over. In respect to Kaiser K, this should be put to bed.

Sad I know, but unless we knew what she was to do with this next, it's not worth it.

Partly agree. If anyone wants to continue it, then they should do so on a new thread, but people should be allowed to continue it. Also, the comments by Kaiser do give a hint of the direction she was taking it in. If I recall, the UAR might have a civil war in the 1970's/1980's.

One think I think should be asked is are fans allowed to write stories set in this universe with some of the characters like Klaus Braun?

Ladies and gentlemen, I have read a great story which deserves to be continued.It was tragic that the original writer died before her time. I plan to continue the story in a new thread which will be posted in about a week or so. Im interested in making it a cooperative, If you have any ideas and stories please do post them.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have read a great story which deserves to be continued.It was tragic that the original writer died before her time. I plan to continue the story in a new thread which will be posted in about a week or so. Im interested in making it a cooperative, If you have any ideas and stories please do post them.

YEESSSS....

It been a long while, but I would love to see this back in action.