Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pan.png

or we need some other european state that got extremely fcked up in some point of history (like austria) which still gets bullied through "no panhandle expansions for you"

or we need some other european state that got extremely fcked up in some point of history (like austria) which still gets bullied through "no panhandle expansions for you"

I like idea. We could have Tirol becoming independent and expanding, but never with Austria. Like whenever Austria tries to panhandles it ends up backfiring or failing miserably. We could do the same thing with Germany and Silesia, but I honestly think Silesia panhandle is too good to let down.

I like idea. We could have Tirol becoming independent and expanding, but never with Austria. Like whenever Austria tries to panhandles it ends up backfiring or failing miserably. We could do the same thing with Germany and Silesia, but I honestly think Silesia panhandle is too good to let down.
I'd keep the Tyrol panhandle in Austria but Austria isn't allowed to make any other panhandles in sense of "Tyrol is enough panhandle for the next 500 years"

Also we could forbid Czechia as well since they have so many small panhandles in west and north/northeast that they "wasted their Panhandle magical mana power" for these small panhandles and thus Czechia will similarity to Austria never into coast because both can't panhandle to the coast

I'd keep the Tyrol panhandle in Austria but Austria isn't allowed to make any other panhandles in sense of "Tyrol is enough panhandle for the next 500 years"

Also we could forbid Czechia as well since they have so many small panhandles in west and north/northeast that they "wasted their Panhandle magical mana power" for these small panhandles and thus Czechia will similarity to Austria never into coast because both can't panhandle to the coast

Another rule i'd apply is that Switzerland panhandles can never touch the coast, and whenever you are shitposting with Switzerland, it can never have any coastal territory. Kinda like the new Bolivia, since Bolivia can always into coast now :p