A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone post something I don't want to see good panhandles go to waste :cryingface:
(Panhandle) Size Doesn't Matter!

The panhandle that attempts to recreate East and West Germany

Hvwfv60.png

#Funfact
That panhandle is called the ašský výběžek or the Aš salient after the town of Aš [ash]. And yes, that yellow area *was* anschlussed by Germany.
1024px-A%C5%A1sko_mapa.png

WIP.png
I couldn't figure out how to upload this in SVG form. But, this is the first map I have made in inkscape. It is a WIP for a TL that I am spinning. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. Nation ideas too!

Exactly. It's so small; why not annex all of it?
You're American, aren't you? :D Don't mean that as an insult but many Europeans look at land differently. Borders are often historical and while small changes can be made, overall this would be considered a big change. Which is another thing, this territory isn't "small" by European or especially Czech standards.

The panhandle that attempts to recreate East and West Germany

Hvwfv60.png
Weak. Why panhandle when you can panhandle while you panhandle?

View attachment 321925

Bad boy!
I'd keep the Tyrol panhandle in Austria but Austria isn't allowed to make any other panhandles in sense of "Tyrol is enough panhandle for the next 500 years"

Also we could forbid Czechia as well since they have so many small panhandles in west and north/northeast that they "wasted their Panhandle magical mana power" for these small panhandles and thus Czechia will similarity to Austria never into coast because both can't panhandle to the coast