A Queen Twice Over: Mary Tudor the Elder Marries Francis I of France

Another possibility for a short TL is that I transfer 'Beaufort Prince' over from AO3 and finish it. What do you think? Anyone interested in a story where Bessie Blount has a girl and Mary Boleyn is the mother to Henry's only recognised bastard son?

Sounds like fun.
I am totally here for both!
I can dig it
I am away, so posting from my phone, but I have just put up the first chapter of my Bessie Blount Has A Girl TL.

Title suggestions much appreciated!!

Henry was gaining interest in Anne by that point and I doubt he would've been sleeping with Mary while trying to pursue her sister. But i suppose in a pinch catherine carey could've been henry's but definitely not henry

Henry was gaining interest in Anne by that point and I doubt he would've been sleeping with Mary while trying to pursue her sister. But i suppose in a pinch catherine carey could've been henry's but definitely not henry
Catherine Carey was born in c. 1522. Henry VIII didn't become interested in Anne until 1523-1524, IIRC. If Henry VIII would sleep with Mary earlier, there is good chance a son would be born. But that's just my opinion.