A New Coat of Arms Thread

VT45

Banned
Hey there guys,
I've got a couple of requests, if anyone would be interested in filling them:

#1:
ARMS - Vert a saltire or, in chief two swords in saltire, points upwards, the dexter surmounted of the sinister argent, pommels and hilts gold.
CREST - over a coronet, a dexter hand in armour, holding a dart, proper.
SUPPORTERS - two lions rampant
MOTTO - "Virtus Ipsa Suis Firmissima Nititur Armis"

#2:
ARMS - or a saltier sable, in chief two swords in saltier, points upwards, the dexter surmounted of the sinister argent, pommels and hilts gold, in base and oak leaf, the stalk upwards, vert.
CREST - over a coronet, a dexter hand in armour, holding a dart, proper.
SUPPORTERS - two lions rampant
MOTTO - "Virtus Ipsa Suis Firmissima Nititur Armis"

Thanks in advance!

Bump this up. If you need any more details, let me know.

Too large to upload.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...of_elizabeth_iii_by_firelord_zuko-d4lx8eu.png

One of the highest orders of the Empire of Britannia. Though lesser than the Orders of the Round Table, the Garter, Thistle, St. Patrick and the Orchid, it is the one to which almost a quarter of Britannia's new knights for merit (as opposed to members of the Knightmare Corps and Knights of Honour, who serve outside of orders to one member of the Royal & Imperial Family).
Greatly inspired by the magnificent Lord and his Order of Merit. The unlabeled circlet is the heraldic depiction of the order.
The order (instituted 1903 a.t.b.) is awarded at the pleasure of HIM The Empress of Britannia. Government and members of the Royal & Imperial House may propose new members. Usually this is HIH The Princess Cornelia in her position as Supreme Commander of the Imperial Armed Forces. It is awarded for 'conspicious gallancy in the presence of the enemy'. The postnominals are ME, OE, CE, GCE and KE.

Code Geass is not mine.

A coat of arms request I did. The details of the request were based on a game of Europa Universalis 3, thus the wonkiness of it all.

centralshield2.png

Nice. The mantling is per pale Argent and Gules lined per pale Gules and Argent? What is the crest?

Technically the mantling is Gules & Argent (I so need to obtain proper separate elements workable in Photoshop E8) - which are the colours of the "Kingdom of the Saxon Shore" (Westrewall + Duchy of Flanders (inc E Normandy) + Kdm of Saxmark (ie British Saxony)

I haven't worked out the crest yet - probably a gold wyvern

Tom Thumb

Banned
Had to make this for school. Figure I could post it here. Represents my ancestry, see if you can guess. :)

62hJB.png

If not I will tell you... eventually :cool:

Had to make this for school. Figure I could post it here. Represents my ancestry, see if you can guess. :)

If not I will tell you... eventually :cool:

Lettering. A lion of Bohemia in a blue field. A royal crown. A badly drawn axe.
Easy. You're descended from a Virginian lumberjack who was King of Bohemia and always wore black and blue lumberjack shirts.

Tom Thumb

Banned
Lettering. A lion of Bohemia in a blue field. A royal crown. A badly drawn axe.
Easy. You're descended from a Virginian lumberjack who was King of Bohemia and always wore black and blue lumberjack shirts.

Close but no cigar.

Hints: not an axe it is a tomahawk. Bohemian lion represents England because I don't like english one. The crown is a dutch one.

Tom Thumb

Banned
Say, do you have the slightest clue how heraldry works?

I made this for an extra credit project at school. It was supposed to be about me. I slightly altered it, I do not really care if you like it or not. I made this to represent my ancestry. If you don't like I don't give the slightest fuck.

alternate_coat_of_arms_of_the_philippines_by_jjdxb-d4oi5jg.png

From my latest flag scenario (The Philippines revolts independently of Cuba)

> The nine rayed Sun, representing the 9 major ethnic groups:

-Tagalog
-Cebuano
-Ilocano
-Hiligaynon
-Waray-Waray
-Bicolano
-Pampango
-Chinese
-Moro

> Four five-point stars, representing the four republican ideals: Liberty, Justice, Peace, Equality

> A sealion, the traditional emblem of Manila

> The medal, representing the Órden del Sol, the only chivalric (or rather, pseudo-) in the land

> Two crossed palm branches, for the country's flora and for prosperity

> An inscribed scroll with the name of the country: (La) República Filipina

and a shortened version of the national motto : En el este, que florece y triunfa (In the East, she flourishes and triumphs. At least, according to Google)

Nice coAs.
I made this for my Greater Austria timeline.
Its going to be the supporter of the Greater Austria CoA.
I like the colours and found them fitting for a griffon, so i used them. But somehow the white head with red eyes makes him look good in my Oponion. But, do you think it looks too "american" because of that white head ??

Could I please request a new coat of arms for British rail but with a dragon replacing the lion on top. Cannot do it myself because i am rubbish at editing:eek:. Many Thanks