A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is now officially a Club Penguin thread.
new-map.png

kf2kja.png

Behold, the world of a Polish-Filipino Commonwealth.

The eponymous Commonwealth is, of course, the preeminent power of the modern world. It is the valiant leader of a global alliance of nations known as the Tondo Pact, which includes among its ranks the likes of the United States of Mexico, the Republic of Gran Colombia, the Reborn Maratha Confederacy, the Kingdom of Rattanakosin and the Chosun Empire.

Beyond the western reaches of the Holy Roman Protectorate lie the heartland of the Commonwealth's greatest adversary, the Franco-British Confederacy, which has near total dominion over Africa, while proving to also be exceedingly difficult to dislodge from their other colonies elsewhere, such as French Indochina, Quebec, and the Dominion of Canada.

South America has become the bastion of an enduring successor to the Portuguese Empire, but one where the student has surpassed the master. It was here that the Articles of Union was signed, forming the United Kingdom of Brazil, Portugal, Kongo, Mutapa and the Algarves. This highly resilient power has served as a continual threat to Franco-British efforts in Africa.

The Qing have fallen, to a host of both internal and external conflicts which brought the central government down into its knees as the empire burned around it. However, from its ashes have risen the current successor of the legendary Middle Kingdom. The stage is set for the United Provinces of China to discard the schackles of humiliation, but only time can tell if it can succeed.

"We mapped the locations of over 2300 Chick-fil-A restaurants around America, and examined how they matched up to each state's population. If there's more than one Chick-fil-A for every 100,000 people in your state, then you beat the national average, and earn the title of true Southerner. You could call this new border the Mason-Biscuit Line (sorry)."
4cfe81ca019ceac8d2b6ee0c916b46db1508259758435.jpeg

Something tells me it's not OTL, look at the Confederate borders. I bet it's from a TL, maybe a TL-191 thing?
This is probably something bad on my behalf but I was just looking up a small resolution map of the world around WWI and that is the closest map I could find. Sorry I'm not sure where it is from. It is not mine.

Are we still doing this? If that's the case then...

please make create your own scenario based on this map ;) (Hint.. there's two new nations in south african region)

Bonus if you get the reference of the shape of the nations border.

africateamepic.png

Are we still doing this? If that's the case then...

please make create your own scenario based on this map ;) (Hint.. there's two new nations in south african region)

Bonus if you get the reference of the shape of the nations border.

View attachment 382712
I am guessing the butterflies involve the PRC dropping their claim off neighboring territory, Pakistan renewing their claim to land the Chinese have, and Indonesia invading East Timor. Which all leads to the female versoins of Ernie and Bert appearing in southern Africa.