A Flag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flag of Sami ASSR

sami ssr.png

Thande

Donor
That is an awesome-looking flag... despite the fact that it advocates regicide, it's almost worth it.

I know. I accidentally made it more awesome than it was supposed to be. The bloke who designed the Nazi flag probably thought the same...

Ireland, Normandy, and... something else? Brittany with a lion?

Though it seems like an Irish-Norman union would be rather odd with England in between... It looks nice, though.

Thande

Donor
Ireland, Normandy, and... something else? Brittany with a lion?

Though it seems like an Irish-Norman union would be rather odd with England in between... It looks nice, though.
Leej will stab you for assuming gold harp = Ireland. It could just be Leinster and Normandy. Not sure what the Breton-looking quarter is, though.

Leej will stab you for assuming gold harp = Ireland. It could just be Leinster and Normandy. Not sure what the Breton-looking quarter is, though.
I thought Leinster was on a blue background, but apparently I was backwards- with a green background Leinster alone may be more likely.

VT45

Banned
I thought Leinster was on a blue background, but apparently I was backwards- with a green background Leinster alone may be more likely.

It's a flag I made for the Map Continuation universe. It is the flag for the Duchy of Carlow, and the harp is just used to show it as a part of the Grand Duchy of Leinster.

Status
Not open for further replies.