A Britain of Panthers and Lions: House of Oldenburg Britain

Louis XVI Family Tree

VVD0D95

Banned
Louis XVI Family Tree.jpg
View attachment 491893

Last edited:
The name Louis Stanislaus for Duke of Anjou second son is weird. Without Polish match, the name should not enter the use of Royal Family.
The appanages for proper use for Anjou should be the ones of Vendome inheritance - aka Duchies of Vendome, Penthievre and Etampes. With second son (likely named Louis Jacques or Jacques Loouis, I can see Duchesse d'Anjou willing to honor her father) being styled Duc d'Etampes.

VVD0D95

Banned
The name Louis Stanislaus for Duke of Anjou second son is weird. Without Polish match, the name should not enter the use of Royal Family.
The appanages for proper use for Anjou should be the ones of Vendome inheritance - aka Duchies of Vendome, Penthievre and Etampes. With second son (likely named Louis Jacques or Jacques Loouis, I can see Duchesse d'Anjou willing to honor her father) being styled Duc d'Etampes.

Will correct that and would the Vendome duchies be courtesy titles for the heir or titles borne also by the actual duke himself?

Any suggestions for marriages for the York kids would be greatly appreciated :)
Anne of York is betrothed to Marquess of Lorne (aka TTL 3rd Duke of Argyll) since both are toddlers (reflected in peerage table).
Re. York boys and Princess Georgina - I have some ideas:)

Will correct that and would the Vendome duchies be courtesy titles for the heir or titles borne also by the actual duke himself?
The courtesy for the heir would be Duc de Vendome, Penthievre and Etampes would be courtesy for cadets (planned to suggest Penthievre for heir, but this would create confusion with OTL Comte de Toulose (TTL using Prince de Lamballe for the heir from the get-go likely or Duc de Mercoer)).

VVD0D95

Banned
The courtesy for the heir would be Duc de Vendome, Penthievre and Etampes would be courtesy for cadets (planned to suggest Penthievre for heir, but this would create confusion with OTL Comte de Toulose (TTL using Prince de Lamballe for the heir from the get-go likely or Duc de Mercoer)).

Alrighty :)

I also wonder why you phased Cumberland out of use, using unlucky Kendal for third son instead?
IMO Kendal should not enter the circulation until Prince Charles of Britannia (b.1744)?

VVD0D95

Banned
I also wonder why you phased Cumberland out of use, using unlucky Kendal for third son instead?
IMO Kendal should not enter the circulation until Prince Charles of Britannia (b.1744)?

Oh? Had we not gone for Kendal in our discussion?

Oh? Had we not gone for Kendal in our discussion?
It was Cumberland in previous version, I argued against Kendal as minor and unlucky (all previous Dukes of Kendal died as infants), but by 1740ies it would be "safe" to return it (and Clarence) in the circulation.

VVD0D95

Banned
It was Cumberland in previous version, I argued against Kendal as minor and unlucky (all previous Dukes of Kendal died as infants), but by 1740ies it would be "safe" to return it (and Clarence) in the circulation.

Alrighty duly noted, will make the appropriate change

VVD0D95

Banned