A Britain of Panthers and Lions: House of Oldenburg Britain

Oh I like that, perhaps a marriage happens during this interim peace period in the off season of the war? After all James of York is currently in the Low Countries with his uncle and father.
Agree to this, may be even the next chapter!

Charles of York (likely also with his father) may well fall in love with a local noble (I'll look up Brabant nobility of the period).

As to Princess Anne of Gloucester, her father would likely marry her to Robert Beauclerk, Earl of Burford and future 3rd Duke of St. Albans (b.1713), heir of his best friend, as we've discussed.

So, that leaves only Georgina of York not settled marriage-wise, but her future may likely be tied to that of her cousin Charlotte Amalia in the same fashion James of York got runner-up for Princess of Wales.

That’ll be quite the scandal
Well, a junior prince can allow to marry a Catholic, as long as the heirs keep making proper marriages:)
And given who Marie's father was, his house seems to be the most visited place in Brussels by Prince of Wales. So maybe his young cousin sneaks along - not to dispute philosophy or other boring stuff, but to eye beautiful Marie?

VVD0D95

Banned
As to Princess Anne of Gloucester, her father would likely marry her to Robert Beauclerk, Earl of Burford and future 3rd Duke of St. Albans (b.1713), heir of his best friend, as we've discussed.

So, that leaves only Georgina of York not settled marriage-wise, but her future may likely be tied to that of her cousin Charlotte Amalia in the same fashion James of York got runner-up for Princess of Wales.
Agreed

and oh? Perhaps linked to a Prussia marriage for Charlotte?

ah yes tbis is very true
Regarding Prussia, unless there are Austrian objections to the match like OTL, Frederick William would be planning to marry Frederick II to Anna Sophia Kettler (b.1715).
Frederick William considered marrying Frederick to Elisabeth of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, the niece of Empress Anna of Russia, but this plan was ardently opposed by Prince Eugene of Savoy.
Here Anna Sophia is also a niece of Russian ruler - but also a cousin of Prussian Royal Family (granddaughter of Frederick William's aunt), and the match while ensuring alliance (and continuing the traditional one) does not risk any personal union unlike OTL match with Elisabeth-Anne of Mecklenburg.

VVD0D95

Banned
Regarding Prussia, unless there are Austrian objections to the match like OTL, Frederick William would be planning to marry Frederick II to Anna Sophia Kettler (b.1715).

Here Anna Sophia is also a niece of Russian ruler - but also a cousin of Prussian Royal Family (granddaughter of Frederick William's aunt), and the match while ensuring alliance (and continuing the traditional one) does not risk any personal union unlike OTL match with Elisabeth-Anne of Mecklenburg.
This is very true, and could well be a step toward trying to get Russia involved in the war against Sweden

Especially if there is some gay scandal at Prussian court, which can prompt for ASAP match for Crown Prince, and 18-years old Couronian princess is better than children of 14 or 13 which is what Britain has to offer.

VVD0D95

Banned
Especially if there is some gay scandal at Prussian court, which can prompt for ASAP match for Crown Prince, and 18-years old Couronian princess is better than children of 14 or 13 which is what Britain has to offer.
Definitely

Would it be possible to maybe get some more Danish chapters of this timeline? I am curious to see how a closer family connection to britain has affected Denmark, and what butterflies has been created :) I would also be very happy with a family tree from Christian V and onwards (since he was George of Denmark’s brother)

VVD0D95

Banned
Would it be possible to maybe get some more Danish chapters of this timeline? I am curious to see how a closer family connection to britain has affected Denmark, and what butterflies has been created :) I would also be very happy with a family tree from Christian V and onwards (since he was George of Denmark’s brother)
I’ll see what I can do