A Blank Map Thread

Mojo said:
I need a map focusing former USSR/Russia please.
How about this?

USSR-blank.png

Floid said:
Does anyone have:

1. A blank map of the world with these countries/entities outlined:
i. Communist China
ii. Guangi Clique
iii. Japanese possessions in China (including Formosa)
iv. Manchukuo
v. Nationalist China
vi. Shanxi
vii. Sinkiang
viii. Tibet
ix. Xibei San Ma
x. Yunnan

2. A map of China (both blank and annotated) with the above countries/entities from i. to x.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I posted one on the first page of this here thread, it is circa 1938. As for annotated try this
it is circa 1936, and this one is the annotated of the blank on the fist page.

for the game midgard is working on, i would need a very large map of every continent, but they would have to be able to be pasted together into one large one, anyone volunteer, this is crucial to midgards new game

Good idea with the borders, Imajin, but it highlighted a problem with my basemap: there were some parts that should have been ocean but were land instead. Here's a corrected map with your red borders.

BaseMap.png

Kabraloth said:
Good idea with the borders, Imajin, but it highlighted a problem with my basemap: there were some parts that should have been ocean but were land instead. Here's a corrected map with your red borders.
Nakhichevan isn't a lake, it's an exclave of Azerbaijan.

Okay, so I fail at geography, too.:(
Mistook it for Lake Uimia (sp?). This one should be correct, I hope (found another mistake, anyway).

BaseMap.png

Last edited:
Kabraloth said:
Okay, so I fail at geography, too.:(

no, dont say that, i always wondered what that was too until i found out about six or more years ago, same with that spit of land by Kaliningrad, i always thought it was an error

radical_neutural said:
i need a blank map of europe, africa, and the middle east please.

rn,

This thread is for actual blank maps or commenting on one posted, please put your requests for a map in the Help sub-forum.

Thanks.

Diamond said:
You are a gentleman and a scholar, Shadow Knight. Any chance of a version with rivers? :D

Thanks,

One of these days I will sit down and and make a BAM (NA & SA) with rivers. The funny thing is I would have done it in the first place but I wasn't aware of the option to add rivers until I was almost done with the BAM...it made me sad that it didn't have rivers. :(

[edit] Oh and Scarecrow if you read this the map above attached quite nicely with the BAM any spill over in the oceans should be blank (I checked and made sure no islands would be cutoff.).

Thande

Donor
Shadow Knight said:
Thanks,

One of these days I will sit down and and make a BAM (NA & SA) with rivers. The funny thing is I would have done it in the first place but I wasn't aware of the option to add rivers until I was almost done with the BAM...it made me sad that it didn't have rivers. :(

[edit] Oh and Scarecrow if you read this the map above attached quite nicely with the BAM any spill over in the oceans should be blank (I checked and made sure no islands would be cutoff.).

So you link this up with the original BAM to get both Americas...

Is your eventual ambition to do a whole world map on this scale? :eek:

Shadow Knight said:
Thanks,

yeah it all links up, although i fear a map of BOTH together is to huge to post:(