A Blank Map Thread

I can make it any size, it is a vector map. I create them with Illustrator lately^^

I hope I don´t sound greedy, but this map was really a hell of work and I decided to not give it out for free in a higher resolution. sorry mate :/
Usually things get posted here for everyone to use. This thread is meant for easy access to resources. If that's not what it's for then it would make more sense to post it on the general map thread.;)

13kx11k not enough for you?
Can't read city names.

Usually things get posted here for everyone to use. This thread is meant for easy access to resources. If that's not what it's for then it would make more sense to post it on the general map thread.;)

Can't read city names.
oh ok I am rather new here, I thought in the other thread u only may post scenarios. But you can use it for free, just not the vectors^^

I have a couple of maps I improved or that I have done myself.
Let me add a 8000 BC (End of last big Ice Age) map I did for a timeline I was building. I will just post the blank map, but I have this with Doggerland, Fertile Crescent, China, Bolivian Plateau, European, Indus Basin, North America and other proto-civilization gatherings.
Also, archaeologists have been discussing that the myth of Atlantis could have been originated from the final destruction of Doggerland by a large tsunami, and that Gilgamesh myth (the first flood myth, the one that was copied by Moses in the story of Noah and the Ark) may have resulted from stories related to massive floods that invaded the valley where today we have the Arabian Gulf, all happening around the same time by 8000 BC after the Ice Age finally ended and glaciers began to melt pretty quick.

Hope you guys like it.
I am also working on a very large (26000 px) and complete map of Earth as it was in the end of the 19th century for an idea I have for a steampukish/cthullian/fantasyish novelette. I will post it here when it is done as well.

Here is the smaller version of my 8000 BC map:
v7bipY4.jpg

That seems to be rather inaccurate in Canada. There was a lot more ice there, and very different lakes. The error there makes me wonder about several other areas.

New version of 1885-6 Q-bam. Abissinia, West Africa, Marocco, Sudan and East Rumelia are edited. Aded many of laces. I also have drawn quite accurate border of Darfur.
1886_0.png

Does anyone have a map of africa like that but covering Eritrea too? I know there is the Q-BAM but i don't like it much.
(If anyone is going to make the map, I just need Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti)
(The map isn't mine, it's from a guy of this forum but I don't remember his name)
I9bajsT.png
Here you are
(You should draw Eritrea border)
horn-of-africa-png.9984

I have a couple of maps I improved or that I have done myself.
Let me add a 8000 BC (End of last big Ice Age) map I did for a timeline I was building. I will just post the blank map, but I have this with Doggerland, Fertile Crescent, China, Bolivian Plateau, European, Indus Basin, North America and other proto-civilization gatherings.
Also, archaeologists have been discussing that the myth of Atlantis could have been originated from the final destruction of Doggerland by a large tsunami, and that Gilgamesh myth (the first flood myth, the one that was copied by Moses in the story of Noah and the Ark) may have resulted from stories related to massive floods that invaded the valley where today we have the Arabian Gulf, all happening around the same time by 8000 BC after the Ice Age finally ended and glaciers began to melt pretty quick.

Hope you guys like it.
I am also working on a very large (26000 px) and complete map of Earth as it was in the end of the 19th century for an idea I have for a steampukish/cthullian/fantasyish novelette. I will post it here when it is done as well.

Here is the smaller version of my 8000 BC map:
v7bipY4.jpg

There are way too much lakes around for this to be a proper 8000 BC map. I checked some sources on the issue and as far as I know, none of these big lakes except Titicaca existed in South America. Some lakes, like the one in the East of Brazil or that in Ghana are created out of modern artificial water reservoirs which did not even exist a century ago.

There was a map of North America posted on page 236 of this thread that has since become unavailable. Can someone recreate or restore this map? Thanks.
it is still there, but maybe the changes to the site made the link bad
found it with google on this site
https://www.alternatehistory.com/wiki/lib/exe/detail.php?id=blank_map_directory:all_of_north_america&media=blank_map_directory:namerica.png

https://www.alternatehistory.com/wiki/doku.php?id=blank_map_directory:all_of_north_america

Does anyone have Canada and USA county map?

usa maps: yes there are maps with county borders
https://www.alternatehistory.com/wiki/doku.php?id=blank_map_directory:united_states

here is also a map with canadian counties
https://www.alternatehistory.com/wiki/doku.php?id=blank_map_directory:not_usa_north_america