A Blank Map Thread

A map showing historical regions and subdivisions. It's not set in any timeframe, rather it's how we define histrorical regions in the present. As with all my maps, it's a work in progress.
All right, a map with the Louisiana territory borders, I've always needed on on that kind of a map!:)

I found a map with the subdivisions of north korea are you interested:confused:
Here it is, the one you've been waiting for
Version 0.7: RUSSIA!
With most humble thanks to Caesar.
sub7.gif

This is also the first map I've had to actually add bodies of water.

Lord Sander,

A map showing historical regions and subdivisions. It's not set in any timeframe, rather it's how we define histrorical regions in the present. As with all my maps, it's a work in progress.
historic.gif

Lord Sander,

The divisions in southern Iberian peninsula are not historical, you should remove Andalucia's border and put Granada. There has never been a state/region with the borders you put for Navarre. And Leon is not there!!

The divisions in southern Iberian peninsula are not historical,
Yes, it's still a work in progress :p

you should remove Andalucia's border and put Granada.
Ok.

There has never been a state/region with the borders you put for Navarre.
Uhm, Basque country? It might not have been a political region, but it's a historical region from a cultural perspective.

And Leon is not there!!
Yeah, Gallaecia took precedent.

Lord Sander,

Where'd the map go?
People were posting it without asking. I don't mind people using the maps (that's what they're there for), but leeching off my website without asking is just rude. So I put that up.
Besides, you don't need that old map, it's been expanded numerous times in newer versions.

Lord Sander,

Thande

Donor
People were posting it without asking. I don't mind people using the maps (that's what they're there for), but leeching off my website without asking is just rude. So I put that up.
Besides, you don't need that old map, it's been expanded numerous times in newer versions.

Lord Sander,
If you don't want people to do that, then rather than linking to it, attach the file to the post.

I don't suppose that someone has made, or can make for me, a blank map of South Africa circa 1860 with Cape Colony, Natal Colony, the Orange Free State, and the Transvaal Republic, all with their respective borders? I'm in need of it for a TL that I'm working on. Thanks!

I'm looking for a blank map of both North and South America (on the same map, that is). Anyone know where one of such map might possibly be?