A Blank Map Thread

could someone ad the south pole to this map please:(
Apologies to the person I stole Antartica from, I don't know who made it but credit goes to that person. Rivers of course credited to ahscardinal.
ant.gif

Lord Sander,

That is a great basemap- the only thing that could improve it is if the national borders were their own color.

Hapsburg

Banned
I'm planning to do something similar, but I'm gonna keep it a surprise until it's done.
BTW, you left out my Russian subdivisions. They not good enough for you? Huh?
Well, I didn't find your Russian Borders one until after I posted that.

That is a great basemap- the only thing that could improve it is if the national borders were their own color.
Yeah, I changed them back to black. I don't like the dark gray.

post-climate change polar regions?

Does anyone know of any maps showing how the polar regions would look like if all the ice melted off Greenland and Antarctica?

So, what would an ice-free Greenland and/or an ice-free Antarctica look like?

I'm meddling with a James Lovelock-inspired idea about the remains of the human race huddling in polar regions after the rest of the Earth has become a hellish greenhouse...

I have one with the actual continental shelves, and European internal borders, but thats on a different computer, I'll post it when i can.

A map showing historical regions and subdivisions. It's not set in any timeframe, rather it's how we define histrorical regions in the present. As with all my maps, it's a work in progress.
historic.gif

Lord Sander,

Okay, its continental shelves, and more shallow bits of the ocean... dammit I just realised that I've missed out doing the Pacific bit..
worldfederalbasemapcontra0.png