A Blank Map Thread

TBE's map is done. (except Antarctica)

I wasn't sure of how to display Bosnia, because one of the states listed was Herzeg-Bosnia, which only existed during the civil war and had variable borders. On my final map I've colored Islamic Bosnia and Herzegovina in blue, Croatian Herzeg-Bosnia in green, and Republika Srpska in pink, for clarity. Also Western Bosnia is in purple and Serbian Krajina in yellow.

Also, I couldn't find a basemap with Antarctic borders on it, so was not able to mark the British Antarctic Territory, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, and the Ross Dependency. Sorry about that But the rest of it is complete.

But, otherwise, I believe the map is complete! :)

y1vm4FD.png

>Most image editors (e.g. MS Paint) have an option to zoom in,

When I clicked on the map I could zoom in once. I'll try it in MS Paint. Thanks!

Hello all,
I'm looking for a map of Europe pre-WW1, what I would like to locate is one with provincial type boundaries ( I call them provinces, however they might be states counties etc.). Just a plain old black borders on white background would be great. oceans can be blue.

Thanks in advance!

4) And one more - in this case I didn't make it, I found it in the net and removed colours (modern counties of the EU):

I was wondering if a blank map like this was available online. I found the same map too, removed its colors and kept it with me this whole time.

JS1GFi.png

I am looking for a base map of the Nordic countries with county borders. Finding a base map of individual countries with county borders is easy, but finding a good map of several neighbouring countries with county divisions is more difficult.