A Blank Map Thread

I'm looking for a blank worlda map.

More precisely, I'm looking for the most recent revision with regards to geography and correcting the position of coastlines and other natural terrain features. There are many versions of worlda out there, and it's really not clear which is the latest version.

More precisely, I'm looking for the most recent revision with regards to geography and correcting the position of coastlines and other natural terrain features. There are many versions of worlda out there, and it's really not clear which is the latest version.
Me, too. I have been working on a couple blank Worlda maps (with maxidivisions, hopefully), but I'm not sure if they're accurate. If I remember, I'll attach it to the post in a couple hours or so.

Me, too. I have been working on a couple blank Worlda maps (with maxidivisions, hopefully), but I'm not sure if they're accurate. If I remember, I'll attach it to the post in a couple hours or so.

I don't think mine is 100% updated, but it's close. If you want to blank it, Paint.NET makes that pretty easy if you use the spill tool and set it to global (pun not intended.)

Colored World Map Revision 4

Using Ashtagon's (incomplete) X1 Color Scheme, we get a more visually pleasing spectrum. Enjoy!

CM-3.png

worldmap

Banned
great work neneveh, just one more tiny thing, look at the swalbard, there is an island you didn't color properly, also coud you consider now my request from earlier?

So it turns out that when you put a 45 x 45 grid on the 16,200 x 8,100 pixel maps founds on Natural Earth III you get approximate circles of latitude and longitude. Handy for getting those straight boundaries

xsampa

Banned
anticliche map

I need a blank map which violates all the boundary clichés of "Annoying cliches before 1900".

Subdivisions Needed!

If somebody could please put primary subdivisions in my Colored Map of the World in the following countries, It'd be much appreciated!
  • Palestine (16 Governates)
  • Northern Cyprus (5 Districts)
  • South Ossetia (4 Raions)
  • Nargono-Karabakh (8 Divisions)
  • Abkhazia (7 Raions)
  • Somaliland (16 Districts)

Last edited:
semi-blank

Is there a semi-blank map of the world with rivers, mountians, swamps, cities and railroads as of 1890? A map that is about 60 miles to the inch would be great!

Last edited:
CWM Revision 5 Status

For those of you who are interested (especially the user worldmap), I have just begun the latest revision (the 5th) of my Colored World Map series. This will be the definitive map which will hopefully resolve many issues of of my previous CWMs. It will use Ashtagon's X-2 Color Scheme instead of my own TACOS based scheme, primary and in many cases secondary subdivisions for all but the smallest nations, sea claims and over a thousand major rivers, as well as the current political situation in Yemen, Syria, Ukraine and so much more! As I am creating this entirely from scratch (the others I just use paint to color in a blank qbam), it will be a few more months before it is ready for posting. But it's on the way!