1560s – A Spanish timeline

Conquest of the Philippines
“On 1560s there was some break in the relationship between Lakandula and the ruler of Macabebe since according to some oral history the relationship of the muslims in the north and the south was good but it would disintegrate completely to the advantage of the pagans in the north.”

Anonymous

“In 1570 Having heard of the resources in the North Miguel Lopez de Legaspi would embark to Luzon and visit Manila and Miguel Lopez de Legaspi would want to make friends with Lakandula so that he could use Manila as harbor for trade with China, Rajah Soliman and Rajah Lakandula would make peace with Miguel Lopez de Legaspi and Miguel Lopez de Legaspi would be able to establish the walled city of Intramuros without issues with the Natives and established the government of the Islands in Intramuros.”

Miguel Lopez de Legaspi

Freepedia

“On 1571, the Pagans would ally with the Spanish and crush the Muslims in the North in Kaboloan and the other coastal regions and later they would allow the Spanish to enter the Northern Half of the Island of Nueva Castilla only to convert the Muslims but the Pagan or Hindu populace would stay Hindu or Pagan.

Philippines

Freepedia

“On 1578, the Spanish and Pengiran Seri Lela would win against the Saiful Rijjal killing him in battle, however, Pengiran Seri Lela would die of an illness a few years later and the Spanish would begin to establish their colony in Borneo and Pengiran Seri Lela’s daughter would marry Agustin de Legaspi, the Bruneian Empire’s territory would go to the Spanish on the death of Pengiran Seri Lela.”

Philippines

Freepedia

note: this is a rewrite of the Spanish Borneo timeline.

Last edited:
Change of Destinies
“On 1566, Marguerite of Valois would express fondness with the match with Sebastian I of Portugal expressing her desire to marry him, she would embark to Portugal on 1567, marrying Sebastian I of Portugal.”

Marguerite of Valois, Queen of Portugal

Freepedia

“On 1568, Mary, Queen of Scots would go to England but she would decide not to ask to Queen Elizabeth but she would ask French help instead.

In France, in 1569, Mary Queen of Scots would enter a new marriage and this time with Charles IX of France.”

Mary Queen of Scots

Freepedia

Last edited:
“On 1566, Marguerite of Valois would express fondness with the match with Sebastian I of Portugal expressing her desire to marry him, she would embark to Portugal on 1567, marrying Sebastian I of Portugal.”

Marguerite of Valois, Queen of Portugal

Freepedia

“On 1568, Mary, Queen of Scots would go to England but she would decide not to ask to Queen Elizabeth but she would ask French help instead.

In France, in 1569, Mary Queen of Scots would enter a new marriage and this time with Henry III of Navarre.”

Mary Queen of Scots

Freepedia
Henry III of Navarre marrying Mary, Queen of Scots is pretty much ASB as he was a sworn enemy of her family and a Protestant

The French claimant
“On December 2, 1574, Mary Queen of Scots would give birth to a son named Henry, named after her famous relatives, on December 10, 1578, Mary, Queen of Scots would give birth to a daughter who would be her last child named Catherine, she would die a few months after giving birth to Madam Catherine of France.”

Mary Queen of Scots

Freepedia

“On 1599, on the death of Elizabeth I. The young and dashing Henry III of France would fight to claim Elizabeth I only to be kicked by his older brother James I and VI of England and Scotland who has the support of the Habsburgs.”

Henry III of France

Freepedia

Last edited: