The Day of Three Suns
john-randle-hamilton2 (1).jpg
john-randle-hamilton2.jpg

DECLASSIFIED CONVERSATION BETWEEN FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES POWELL AND AMBASSADOR TO PERU JOHN RANDLE HAMILTON

CP :
"Hello Mister Hamilton"

JRH : "Good day to you, Secretary of State"

[DEEP BREATH, PROBABLY JHR]

CP :
"I am in an important meeting right now, Ambassador. It must be important if you sent your employees running towards me to call you as soon as I could"

JRH : " Sir, are you aware if the President had planning for something...peculiar today? "

CP : "No...nothing that I might consider peculiar except [STATIC] but everybody we know of is perfectly aware the President can be a singular individual if inebriated"

JRH : "Are you sure that [DATA CORRUPTED] because..."

CP: " Why are you asking me this questions? Are we having problems with the Oval Office?"

JRH : "Something unusual and unexepected happened"

CP : " What...?"

[LONG PAUSE, JHR MIGHT HAD DIFFICULTY BREATHING? UNKNOWN]

JRH :
" One of the employees that is with us now, he was... comunicating with his girlfriend and.... she said... she wasn't able to reach her parents in the East Coast"

CP : "So? That might happ..."

JRH : "Sir, we haven't been able to reach anyone in Washington, and many more areas between the capital and NY, meanwhile there are rumours of towns and more without electricity between the two cities, we tried also other government officials but we can't reach any of them at the moment. "

CP : " What..."

[NOISE OF A THUMP. CP FELL ? / DROPPED THE RECEIVER ?/ UNKNOWN ]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[...] No mouse would built a mousetrap.

Albert Einstein

MOSHED-2020-6-15-7-17-57.jpg

"...expected casualties are presumed in the tens of millions from.."

EmergencyBroadcast640.png

Attachments

• john-randle-hamilton2 (1).jpg
    john-randle-hamilton2 (1).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
The Terror Of War
DECLASSIFIED CONVERSATION BETWEEN FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES POWELL AND AMBASSADOR TO PERU JOHN RANDLE HAMILTON PT2

CP : "Are you aware if we are under attack?"

JRH : "No I don't ... I don't ..."

CP : "Ambassador, I will try to get answer with my team I want you..."

[ SINGLE GUNSHOT NOISE ]

CP : " Ambassador?!"

JRH : "Oh fuck...oh fuck"

NOTE : Until 9/11, Ambassador JRH was reported to never have cursed or sweared. One staff member was the first to knew about the capital and NY. The Ambassador has started therapy since then. Considered potential liability in the Republic of Peru, was quietly changed in the following month.

bomb-versus-metropolis-atomic-bomb-explosion-superimposed-over-image-of-new-e126de-640.jpg

Visual representation of the Glassing of NY

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The War Of Terror In The Mediterranean

by Davide Daniele Boninsegni

PROLOGUE
I was about to turn 6 years old with a sister of 2, so it is not like I recall anything particular on that day, then weeks and months and worst of all, or best of all , it is a matters of perspective. What had happened? I don't remember much, but my mom used to say that while Milan wasn't that great, it certainly wasn't bad, if you could completely ignore the country was run by a festaiolo , there was still a problem with drugs (mostly coke and heroin, vestiges of the two previous decades) it was a decent metropolis to live.
That was, until we had starting seeing soldiers, Carabinieri (I think they are more or less your Military Police) literally everywhere and my mother had still a very thick accent which had caused problems since she first arrived in Italy in the 1980s, because Italians thought LATAM women and girls were easy, but now the problems were more.
At the checkpoints we would always be questioned far more time than others , our Volvo could be stopped and searched without a warrant and they entered a couple of times in our home for "questioning", because we lived a kilometer from a mosque but we never bothered until September, but my mom's Somali acquaintance was the reason they "interviewed" her and Fabio, my dad, and also me and my sister. She and her friends were on very good terms, not sure if you can use the term friends , but a reciprocated smile should be something positive, no? My mother always taught me to do as her : to judge people based if they were decent or not , regardless of skin color , two words she never used.

Weeks pass, she goes to visit Zeinab, the Somali acquiantance, she hadn't heard from her in quite a while. In retrospect, everyone could have known what happened and would not have bothered after those interviews, but she went.

Zeinab's door had fell, like a battering ram from the Middle Ages was used multiple times and inside, the home looked like a tornado had passed through. No blood, no signs of life , general confusion and an awful mess. She called the police, the Carabinieri and the hospital near us. Nobody came. She returned home, mute.
After a while he picked our home phone and called a friend :

<< I need help >>

I am glad she was enough strong to call a friend that had her son helped by what was about to be in a few years my psychoanalist.

She helped me and my sister so much in the decades of the Terror War.

I find this term funny but I rather use another use another term.

The Glass years.

Because just about everything had become fragile as it.

I wish they were also transparent as glass.

But the atomfire probably had blinded all of humankind.

Last edited:
DECLASSIFIED CONVERSATION BETWEEN FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES POWELL AND AS OF NOW UNKNOWN PARTY
TWO HOURS AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF THE NY-DC NUCLEAR STRIKES

3f037af6-87ce-4a37-bb37-55b48029727d.sized-1000x1000.jpg

CP : "How many ?"

UK : "The most conservative estimates are talking about slightly above ten million. This is if we don't calculate food shortages and those who will die eventually from exposure to radiation, stillbirths and so on"

[HEAVY BREATHING, UK OR CP ? IRRELEVANT]

CP :
"Who could possibly have done ? "

UK : "Not many , I wouldn't exclude anyone "

CP : "Could the Russians have done it ?"

UK : "Secretary of State Powell, they are potential suspects but frankly, the Russian Federation has barely got out of the mess of inflation and the low level insurgency in the Caucasus is still ongoing as we speak. From our insiders in the FSB say many except their President is shitting in their pants. Many of them are praying , yes, exactly that despite some are nostalgic Communists, that it wasn't them, that they just got out of a black decade of shit and they don't want everything to go up in literal nuclear smoke."

CP : " Very well, but if it wasn't them, who could have been ?"

UK : "We are trying to figure it out, but it is a bit difficult to say the least. We have pissed a lot of people off in the last half century. "

CP : "Have you managed to find anyone of the administration?"

UK : "So far it seems that the only one who is not reduced to atomized dust is... you?"

CP : (NO RESPONSE)

UK :
"S..Sir?

CP : (NO RESPONSE)

CP :
"Where is the President ? "

UK : "He was in the Oval Office..."

CP : "Damn! Bush you incompetent drunkard ! Why weren't you in Florida?!"

[END OF TAPE]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The War Of Terror In The Mediterranean

Our life deeply changed after the glassing of the two metropolis. Thousands of flights were grounded, cancelled or indefinitively postponed and a few hundreds companies went bankrupt, our trip to Brazil , to visit my mother's family was cancelled by my father. I wanted to see the country so badly and I couldn't understand of what happened , the adult world seemed going psychotic, paranoid and schizophrenic at the same time, a lot of people thought any NATO or MNNA could be next, Italy's has been for fifty-one years in NATO so there was a reason behind all that fear.
In Italy the checkpoints appeared like mushrooms, Berlusconi seemed not to favor them particulary but the policy was dictated by aforementioned fear and his Atlanticist tendency. What I remember vividly was that my mom was sad.
Brazilians didn't face problems as the same as Middle Easterners or Muslims, but in more than one occasion we suffered as them. An Italian guy who had lost his family in the atomic fire of New York had mistaken a Brazilian for a North African and ripped apart my fellow compatriot with a kitchen knife. The tiny Brazilian community created a Memorial in his honor , as of consequence many of the community reacted almost in unison in a single way : they and even my mother tried to do everything they could so that we could be identified as Brazilians, wearing clothes with our flag or sewing them into our clothes ourselves.
Italy didn't have lynch mobs like in the USA, but there occasions that something like did happen. The Italian Bloody Fridays
were almost surgical, ritualistic and tribalistic displays of utter barbarity against people that had nothing with do with the Glassings, most of the perpretors didn't even reach the courts. A total of 1,534 murders out of 2,342 are still unsolved despite evidence , the others received light sentences but most never saw prison, except those cases that were so brutal that the judiciary and the Italian couldn't public couldn't ignore, like when they burned a family of nine , the parents and their seven children.

Bloody Fridays : The term is applied to the ongoing period of persecution of Muslims in places where they are not the majority , mostly in North America, India Western Europe. The name was given by the fact in the first period the "retaliatory" attacks happened during their dedicated day of prayer.

TOTAL DEATHS :

United States : 1,345,657

Canada : 200,000 [AFTER 2006 ONTARIO TERRORIST ATTACKS ]

Europe : 90,000 to 1,000,000 [ AFTER 2004 Madrid train bombings and Murder of Theo van Gogh in the Netherlands, 7 July 2005 London bombings ]

Asia : unknown

India : 500,000 to 20,000,000 [AFTER 2001 Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly car bombing & Indian Parliament attack ]

LATAM & CARRIBEAN: 36 to 200

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DECLASSIFIED AND TRANSLATED CONVERSATION BETWEEN ITALIAN AMBASSADOR CLAUDIO PACIFICO AND MUAMMAR GHEDDAFI'S SPOKESMAN ACTING AS INTERMEDIARY

Ambasciatore_Claudio_Pacifico.jpg
⬅➡
3f037af6-87ce-4a37-bb37-55b48029727d.sized-1000x1000.jpg
⬅➡
Muammar_Gheddafi.jpg

CP :
" Do I presume correctly if I say you know the man , the mastermind and his organization behind the nuclear attacks that happened last September? "

MGS : " They [AL-QAEDA] were a thorn in our side for long, we asked Interpol for help, if relations with the Americans weren't sour we would have asked the Americans directly, but since 1986 we have been very distrustful and careful with them. However the INTERPOL seemed more busy with partying the total destruction of the Soviet Union and the miserable state of affairs there than listening and helping us. "

CP : " I can understand. What else can you tell me about them? "

MGS : "Whoever helped them not only was discreet, but likely an ally of the US"

CP : [SILENCE]

MGS : " The Colonel and I assume also you and Berlusconi that it couldn't have been France or England."

CP : "Who then?"

MGS : "If we were doing propaganda we would point at the Zionists, but they ain't fools to try to sell nuclear weapons or material to the enemy of their puppet masters... or maybe it is backwards? Nevermind... China was enjoying the fruits of liberal corporatism with all the money coming in from the USA and Europe but that's in the shitter. Russia has barely out of the condition the People's Republic finds itself now so also it is out. Who is remaing in then?"

CP : "... Pakistan OR India "

MGS : "Unless Powell and those who work for him are drunks, idiots or incompetent or all of them, they have realized that by now . Unless something happens before they will announce the culprit. Why do you think there was a government change the same day? Hours before the detonation? It was a silent coup made either by those who gave the nuclear weapons or sympathetic to their cause at least. They are religious extremists as much as the one who rule Afghanistan "

CP : " What else can you tell me ? "

MGS : " I think it is safe to say you should brace for impact for whatever comes next ambassador. You, Berlusconi and all Italians "

CP : " Very well. I will communicate with the Prime Minister what you told me... does the Colonel has any plans on what to do next ? "

MGS : " The Colonel will be "cleaning house" shortly. "

[END OF RECORDING]

The Saudi Connection by Tim Golden and Sebastian Rotella

From the day of the attacks, evidence pointed to Saudi Arabia. First, there was the inescapable fact that, like Osama bin Laden, 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. The first two flew in to Los Angeles in January 2000 and quickly made their way to a Saudi mosque. When they moved to San Diego a few weeks later, they turned for help to a middle-aged Saudi student whom the F.B.I. suspected of spying for the kingdom.
As details of the 9/11 plot came into focus, the F.B.I. line on possible Saudi involvement began to shift: When the evidence was assessed, F.B.I. officials reported, there was solid proof that the Saudi government and many of its senior officials deliberately aided the Qaeda terrorists. Low-level Saudis with government ties might have helped the two hijackers in California, the bureau acknowledged and there was indication that they knew the men were terrorists — but they probably were unaware of the planning to murder millions of Americans, much less having access to nuclear bombs. "

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the Levant...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DECRYPTED & TRANSLATED MESSAGES BETWEEN ISRAELI AND SYRIAN ELEMENTS CLOSE TO THEIR RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS
X/X/2001

Flag-Israel.jpg
280px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png

X : "Greetings, to what we owe the pleasure? We haven't talked in months"

Y : "There was nothing to discuss then AND there weren't two American cities reduced to charred debris"

X : "What our negotiations have to do with New York or Washington? As far as we know Damascus has nothing to do with it. "

Y : "Have you ever been to Spain and saw a bull getting massacred by a bullfigher? "

X : " No , we haven't "

Y : " Imagine a Spanish arena, that there are people with the bullfighter. Those people don't massacre the bull, but the bull doesn't care of course , he thinks that those people are with the toreador simply because they LOOK LIKE the bullfighter. "

X : "So , I guess you mean you , the government and Syrians are these people "

Y : "Correct. "

X : " Which means, that if you are talking with us, you want us to stop said bull "

Y : " You stand correct again "

X : "What does our country gains from it? "

[NO RESPONSE UNTIL 1:35:56:00 AM]

Y : £" wWe propose the same deal you and Egypt made in 1979 "

[NO RESPONSE UNTIL 8:59:10:20 AM ]

X : "tThey agreed "

Y :
" How long will it take?"

X : "Maybe a few hours or couple of days. The conservatives will complain, but some will vote in favor. It will pass, but your President has to give us just a bit"

Y : "We will ear from each other soon then "

X : "Yes, I presume so. "

Y : " Mashallah "

[END OF CONVERSATION ]

RECORDED CONVERSATION IN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION IN THE USA, 2 WEEKS LATER AFTER THE DETONATIONS , United States Department of Patriot Security

POTUS : " So we know who they are ? "

CIAOP1 : " We do. "

POTUS : "How we weren't able to stop them ? "

CIAOP1 : "We presume they were undetected for their use of Diplomatic passports from Pakistan, UAE and Saudi Arabia. We believe all these current governments knew of the attack, but only the religious extremist Pakistan clique apparently was aware of the type of attack"

POTUS : "What we should do? "

C
cCIAOP1 : " Mister Presidet , the agency suggests we c..."

CIAPOP2 : "President Powell! "

CIAOP1 : " [NAME REDACTED] What the hell ?!"

CIAOP2 : " [NAME REDACTED] for Christ sake! The press is talking about the attackers , what you are telling now to the President has been divulged to all major news outlet at least five minutes ago! Everybody knows! "

Last edited:
Good start, Nuclear 9/11 or equivalent has been done before, but they're always thrilling when done well.

Calm Before The Desert Storm
The War of Terror In The Mediterranean

by Davide Daniele Boninsegni.

I didn't feel like there was a big issues in general that I could perceive in those first months, not a least by myself only at least. My mom was indeed worried and I could feel that.
There was a general mistrust of anything foreigner, but she tried to keep me and my sister learning her and our grandparents language. There was a few occasions we got strange looks when we spoke Portuguese with other fellow Brazilians , Portuguese or Cape Verdians.
Italians and other Europeans seemed to have difficulties to differentiate between our literally maternal language and Arabic. Was it important to me or to them? I don't know. My memories about the first years after the American Glassings were just pitch black, every time I tried to " put my hands on them " I don't "catch" anything. I recall only things I wasn't involved with, but the country as a whole.
We didn't have to worry much besides us being seen even more as foreigners. But it still took a while. That's why I rather live in Brazil, Tel Aviv, Damascus or any other city that is not European. I am not looked as suspicious in those cities I just mentioned, even If I am speaking a different language. Berlusconi might have been a good country governor, but he didn't do enough to alleviate the tensions. Not that I blame him, he might have followed the path of the defunct Partito Democratico and he wouldn't be leading the country to this day. If we went unscathed (phisically that is) in a way we owe him, him and Gheddafi, and Gheddafi's only surviving son and successor, Saif al-Islam.

CALL BETWEEN PRESIDENT POWELL AND ABDULLAH II OF JORDAN

18/9/2001

KOJ : "President Powell, in the name of the Jordanian people , I offer their as well as my condolences to you and the American people. "

POTUS : " Your condolences are very welcome , your Excellency. May I ask you, are you conscious of the nature of this call? "

KOJ : "I was informed by Ambassador Gnehm that it was very important. That is all."

POTUS : "Has word reached you of the names culprits ? "

KOJ : "Pardon ? "

POTUS : "Has word reached you of the names of those responsables for the scorching of New York and Washington D.C. ? "

KOJ : " Yes it, word reached me. We share a long border with one of them. "

POTUS : "Then you can imagine WHAT I am going to ask you."

KOJ : " No President Powell but I am clueless "

POTUS : " My advisors, those who didn't KILLED THEMSELVES THAT IS, have suggested me to ask for your help. Despite what Saudi Arabia has done to us , they don't want the USAF to go to war with the country, not alone at least and that we shouldn't be the first to set foot in the murderous kingdom."

KOJ : "Y...You want us to lead you there. "

POTUS : "That's right. We are already in Pakistan and in Afghanistan. Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates so far only have the naval blockade and the no-fly zone.

[ PAUSE ]

KOJ : "President Powell ? It is funny in a way... we were promised that very land but your allies , the ... British... had other plans. If they had kept their promises, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

POTUS : "History has its sardonic and sarcastic sense humour"

KOJ : "I agree. Let me get ready, my forces should be available to cross the border in a matter of hours"

22222222222222222222222222.PNG

President Powell with King Abdullah II of Jordan after the Gulf Cessation Treaty , in which Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates entire territories were ceded to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, today known as the Kingdom of the Gulf / Gulfish Kingdom*

مملكة الخليج

dfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.PNG

American soldier discussing with two Jordanian collegues shortly after the joint invasion of the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

78819c47adb81b103d7423be5918ec2b.jpg

Initial Proposition for the Dismantling Of The Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 19/09/2001 , before the final proposition which included a Sikh state, Pashtunistan, Kalash state Buddhist city states and others.

Outline_map_of_Middle_East.svg.png

The Middle East After the Gulf Cessation Treaty, effective from New Years Eve of 2001-2002.

*It is speculated that the name was chosen in order to not sour relations with Israel and most likely permanently shut down the Falasṭīn peace process.

Last edited:
For anyone reading this , I made too many typos and errors. When I will have time I will try at the best of my current capabilities to fix them. I hope you guys will enjoy the ride.

Only Eagles Fly
Transcript from NATO COALITON COMPUTER LOG

[00:00] ONLY EAGLES FLY INITIATION

[00:30] EMP BOMBARDMENT OF LAHORE , KARACHI, QUETTA, ISLAMABAD.

[01:00] COAST OF PAKISTAN SECURED. REPORTED CASUALTIES 134

[01:00 - 06:00] RADIO SILENCE. HOSTILES ENCOUNTERED. USAF/ADA/RAF BOMBING OF LARKANA, KHAIRPUR AND JACOBABAD DISTRICS

[06:00] NATO COALITION FORCES CONTROL OF SOUTHERN PAKISTAN. COMMENCEMENT OF OPERATIONS AGAINST TALIBAN CONTROLLED AFGHANISTAN. REPORTED CASUALTIES
300-500.

[16:30] COALITION FORCES REACH QUETTA AND MULTAN. START OF THE PAKISTANI COUNTEROFFENSIVE. HOSTILES ENGAGED IN KANDAHAR

[20:31] NEUTRALIZATION OF ATTEMPTED ICBMs LAUNCHES. CLARIFICATION NEEDED. NO REPORTED EXPLOSIONS.

[00:00] PAKISTANI FORCES CAPITULATION

LOS ANGELES TIMES

Despite fierce resistance of the Pakistani Armed Forces, the NATO coalition forces was able to move into the territory without excessive casualties from all the nation states involved. The most distinguished soldiers, besides the US army, were the French Foreign Legion, resposanble for the capture of Karachi along with US Marines, the United Kingdom's Brigade of Gurkhas for the taking of Multan and the Thurderbolt Paratrooper Brigade of the Italian Republic in the airborne assault of Lahore.
Now the US and Allies are moving north to depose the Taliban regime collaborating with the Northern Alliance led by Ahmad Shah Massoud the "Panjshir Lion".

ALLEGED LEAKED CONVERSATION BETWEEN POTUS REPRESENTATIVES AND AHMAD SHAH MASSOUD, TO THIS DAY UNVERIFIED
POSSIBLY TAKING PLACE SHORTLY BEFORE THE BATTLE OF TORA BORA.

Ahmad Shah Massoud: Afghanistan's Lion of Panjshir

POTUSR : "No , we respectably DECLINE Massoud, we will not allow it "

ASM : "Why is that ? I offered and gave my help to defeat the Taliban, what seems to be the problem? "

POTUSR :
The problem sir, is that you want us to accept a religious state when not one but three of them contributed to the razing of New York and Washington D.C. What would the American people think ? We just defeated those and we put one in of their place? Afghanistan will not share the same destiny of your neighbor Pakistan OR of Saudi Arabia, but you can't expect the President of the United State to allow another theocratic republic.

ASM : (NAME OF POTUSR) We fought the Communists, the Soviets and Najibullah Ahmadzai for what then ? So that now you will strip us of our religion and culture?

POTUSR : nNo, you will not renounce your religion, but things will change in Afghanistan. The Taliban gave and are still giving refuge to OBL , he is there, that is a fact you cannot undo or change. The price you have to pay is this. Afghanistan will be free from them, but you have to renounce anything religious in the new state.

ASM : [SILENCE]

POTUSR : Well?

ASM : [SILENCE]

POTUSR : " We need a response "

ASM : " For the good of Afghanistan and her people, I accept. "

THE NEW AFGHANISTAN

by Henry Marco

INTRODUCTION

Newton Compton Editori :: Marco Henry
I will be very brief despite I had planned otherwise, this book has been made in order to try make light where there's darkness on the matter of Afghanistan, but one of the biggest questions regarding the last nineteen years regarding modern day Afghanistan remains unanswered : I am unsure and clueless if a conversation between Massoud and a Presidential Representative had indeed taken place before the capitulation of the Taliban regime; my hypothesis is that if it did happen, it was sent to the international press so the "Lion" wouldn't go back on his word of not establishing another theocratic republic which wasn't lead by the Taliban. What I know is that even if it didn't take place, the "leak" has helped indeed built a peaceful and nearly secular Afghanistan after over twenty years of conflicts and suffering between Communists, religious integralists and other warlords. It still has a lot to go through, but so far, there are no bumps ahead for Afghanistan.

The War of Terror In The Mediterranean

We didn't witness anything beyond what the TV showed us, there wasn't nothing like Youtube, the common folk couldn't get information in or out , Italy was completely oblivious to was happening beyond the screen, or you know, the constant movement of soldiers to the Malpensa or Fiumicino airports. Berlusconi could have stalled any other request from the United States except manpower, the element that President Powell "lacked". It is certain the Americans weren't completely annihilated and the overwhelming majority of their servicemen were still intact and not radioactive but the first black POTUS wouldn't leave anyone out of the fight, all NATO member states had to join in and contribute half of their entire forces to the mission.
Despite the objection of the opposition, the Knight of Italy could just formally do what in was set in stone before I was born : one was attacked, the other came to his rescue. The destiny of thousands of men was in the hands of a wounded power that couldn't be reasoned and had bloodshot eyes ravenous for vengeance.

Vengeance is mine, and recompense,
for the time when their foot shall slip;
because the day of their calamity is at hand,
their doom comes swiftly.

Deuteronomy 32:35,Romans 12:17-19

mmmmmmmmmm.png

Alleged photo of the Scorching of Ash-Sharqiyyah , speculated to have being manipulated
2001, Photographer Unknown

Bloody Fridays : The term is applied to the ongoing period of persecution of Muslims in places where they are not the majority , mostly in North America, India Western Europe. The name was given by the fact in the first period the "retaliatory" attacks happened during their dedicated day of prayer.

TOTAL DEATHS :

United States : 1,345,657

Canada : 200,000 [AFTER 2006 ONTARIO TERRORIST ATTACKS ]

Europe : 90,000 to 1,000,000 [ AFTER 2004 Madrid train bombings and Murder of Theo van Gogh in the Netherlands, 7 July 2005 London bombings ]

Asia : unknown

India : 500,000 to 20,000,000 [AFTER 2001 Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly car bombing & Indian Parliament attack ]

LATAM & CARRIBEAN: 36 to 200

This seems very unbelievable. With a PoD in 2001, all of a sudden Western Europa, USA & Canada have riots leaving 3,5 million dead with another 0,5-20 million in India. While a nuclear 9/11 with casualties in the millions would certainly provoke a heavier degree of anti-Islamism than OTL, then hate killings on this scale is just weird.

OTL, in the 10 decades following 9/11, anti-islamic attacks in the USA left 3 dead and 4 wounded (included 1 sikh who the perpetrator thought was Muslim because of his turban). If Colin Powell does nothing to rein in racial tension (which is unlikely given his OTL statements), then maybe we could go up to 1000 deaths and 2000 wounded. But even from there to attacks killing half the remaining Muslim population in the USA (and 1/5 in Canada), there is a massive leap.

My advice: remove three to four 0s.

This seems very unbelievable. With a PoD in 2001, all of a sudden Western Europa, USA & Canada have riots leaving 3,5 million dead with another 0,5-20 million in India. While a nuclear 9/11 with casualties in the millions would certainly provoke a heavier degree of anti-Islamism than OTL, then hate killings on this scale is just weird.

OTL, in the 10 decades following 9/11, anti-islamic attacks in the USA left 3 dead and 4 wounded (included 1 sikh who the perpetrator thought was Muslim because of his turban). If Colin Powell does nothing to rein in racial tension (which is unlikely given his OTL statements), then maybe we could go up to 1000 deaths and 2000 wounded. But even from there to attacks killing half the remaining Muslim population in the USA (and 1/5 in Canada), there is a massive leap.

My advice: remove three to four 0s.
I see the violence happening. Millions died. Obviously people will try to respond with revenge. Maybe 50k or more would die.

I see the violence happening. Millions died. Obviously people will try to respond with revenge. Maybe 50k or more would die.
I could agree with 50k worldwide as tragically plausible if the majority was in India, but let's remember that there is a steep jump from "violence happening" to "largest racial riots in modern history". Most people in the west in 2001 understood that even if Osama and his followers killed thousands, then that doesn't mean that you go down the street and kill Ackmed the grocer. Hell, the vast majority of the population in Western Europe, USA and Canada wouldn't kill anybody on their street for any reason in 2001.

Sure, there were a few crazy people out there as exemplified in the OTL attacks following 9/11, and the attacks being more deathly, would likely push a few more over the edge, but there wasn't hundreds of thousands of Mark Stromans out there.

@Food-Oh_Koon Thanks for watching!

@Pedersen So, about the numbers and removing zeros...I would agree if it was a just slightly more successfull 911, with also Bush dying with a 50k in the USA, maybe Canada also? Two of THE MOST important and symbolic US cities have been reduced to radioactive ash and dust, not to mention that many will face radiation, the cities would be engulfed in civil unrest for weeks and months , if not years even!
I wouldn't be surprised if any future terrorist attack is met with something similiar to what the OTL PRC is doing.
Adding then the radioactive dust, the economic shitter it is the world right now, tourism completely blocked (so Italy, Thailand and others can kiss that sweet money goodbye) and commerce practically paralyzed, you can see a chain reaction of pogroms after pogroms. Also in this TL they are still ongoing. I am trying to take it up until TTL 2020.

So the bodycount over the span of nearly two decades would make sense in my humble opinion. Also this tragic event :

Thousands of Hutus massacred from half a million to more than a million of their own countrymen. We can say it is a different place and different cultures, but I don't think as impropable with 2 nukes. It would probably be like Fortnite but only with Muslim players.

I should make clear that I hate only individuals like Daesh, Al Qaeda and similiar ideologies.

Not the religion per se.

I really wish I didn't feel the need to point it out but considering some e-mobs can try to ruin your life even for what they perceive as "offensive" or whatever word they would use now.

I would to hear more from you guys! Also you @Calbertbreastpeach !