Napoleon's Victory [LONG]

I love how this TL is essential over, but it pops up every couple of months.

That's because this is the GREATEST altering of historical events imagined and compiled into essay format ever to grace these humble forums and if we all get together and pray and beg and grovel, then the Great Zach Issac Kirkwood might once again return to us from his city upon the hills and bestow upon us more updates. And it is downright ROTTON that haters like you come here and besmirch this great Timeline.

Hey, maybe you should have listened to your mother. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

That's because this is the GREATEST altering of historical events imagined and compiled into essay format ever to grace these humble forums and if we all get together and pray and beg and grovel, then the Great Zach Issac Kirkwood might once again return to us from his city upon the hills and bestow upon us more updates. And it is downright ROTTON that haters like you come here and besmirch this great Timeline.

Hey, maybe you should have listened to your mother. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

I didn't say anything bad about it. How come he never finished it, did he quit the board or get bored with it?

I didn't say anything bad about it. How come he never finished it, did he quit the board or get bored with it?

No, you didn't say anything bad. I'm not sure what RAF General's problem is. Also, it would seem that Zach has found other priorities and interests at college more pressing.

No, you didn't say anything bad. I'm not sure what RAF General's problem is. Also, it would seem that Zach has found other priorities and interests at college more pressing.

I'm sure RAF was being sarcastic. I understand Zach's reasoning, I never would have had time to more then lurk here in the earlier years of college.

While I appreciate the kind, supportive and unique encouragement from RAF General, I would like to comment that I will have a fair bit of free time this summer once my finals end (on Thursday, praise the gods!) College has been time consuming, no doubt, and taking history courses have certainly made me rethink certain parts of this work.

That said, I do have sincere intentions to finish this timeline. Reading it over again, I feel like there is significant room for improvement including the writing style and may tighten up some areas. My goals for the summer including finishing this world war (it's nearly done anyway), and discussing the postwar period. After that, I have tentative plans that I don't wish to give away but we will see how far I get.

Anyway, thanks for keeping this thread alive. It will live again soon!

While I appreciate the kind, supportive and unique encouragement from RAF General, I would like to comment that I will have a fair bit of free time this summer once my finals end (on Thursday, praise the gods!) College has been time consuming, no doubt, and taking history courses have certainly made me rethink certain parts of this work.

That said, I do have sincere intentions to finish this timeline. Reading it over again, I feel like there is significant room for improvement including the writing style and may tighten up some areas. My goals for the summer including finishing this world war (it's nearly done anyway), and discussing the postwar period. After that, I have tentative plans that I don't wish to give away but we will see how far I get.

Anyway, thanks for keeping this thread alive. It will live again soon!

:eek: Wowzers! Zach just posted!

I'm still reading it. I keep forgetting :eek:. So far it's amazing.

Ian the Admin

Administrator
Donor

Um, wow. You're kicked for a week for posting insane rants.

Zach is going to this thing called college right now so that's why he hasn't updated in a long time. He did say he'd update it soon in a recent post

Zach is going to this thing called college right now so that's why he hasn't updated in a long time. He did say he'd update it soon in a recent post

I know, Lord Grattan told me. There's also no need to be rude, I was just asking a question.

[FONT=&quot] List of Presidents ITTL:[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]George Washington (1789 – 1797)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]John Adams (1797 – 1801)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thomas Jefferson (1801 – 1809)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]James Madison (1809 – 1817)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]James Monroe (1817 – 1825)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Henry Clay (1825 – 1833)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]John Calhoun (1833 – 1841)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]8. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Martin van Buren (1841 – 1845)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]James Polk (1845 – 1849)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lewis Cass (1849 – 1857)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Stephen Douglas (1857 – 1861)[/FONT]​