Napoleon's Victory [LONG]

FINALLY! :) Nice update Zach!

You deserve plenty of praise for the detail and effort you put in in every update, but I have to agree with you that events in the Pacific here bear a little too much resemblance to OTL and events in South America seem very arbitrary to me. Maybe you can complicate things for the Confederates by starting an insurgency in the Andes or something.

Can't wait for your next update! I hope I won't have to wait another half year for it though and I hope it has something about the development of the new Russian dominions in the Balkans and New Byzantium. Keep up the great work!

Finally an update !:)Morchenko just proves even further that he's smarter than Hitler by not declaring war on the United States.

wow...amazing

first off i would like to say its taken me a whole week to read this from start to finish and though i am a noob whose oppinion means little, that this TL is one of the very best.

If I may ask, though, a few things about the recent updates.

What is Persia doing this whole time? a war in the caucasus isnt exactly far and the Arabian rebelion might have some support from Persia who would like to see there long time competitors, namely trhe Ottomans, get whats coming to them.

It may be because i over read a few things for the sake of getting through them but is there a suez canal? i dont recall it being mentioned though its most likely french shouldn't the French use it too cutoff the greeks from there African horn holdings? And since the Greeks have gotten so aggresive lately shouldn't they have attempted to capture it?

finally what was Brazil doing during this whole war? or before then for that matter? It was relitively liberal and may have sided with the French morally but then again the French were there old foe since the invasion of portuegal, not to mention stripped them of their well deserved gains in guyanna and took from them Mozambique.

Great update Zach and great TL in general i hope you make another one soon.

Let me just say that this is an absolutely incredible timeline. I haven't read too many on the site yet, but this is hands down my favourite thus far. The Second Great War and the portions leading up to it were... dare I say... epic. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

I do have a couple of questions, if you don't mind...

First, what happened with Greece? This is almost positively due to me missing section on it, but last I remember they were a French puppet, with a Bonaparte on the throne... now we have an Alexander fellow plotting with Russia and invading the Ottoman Empire. Again, I'm sure this is due to me missing something about them, but could you explain what happened?

Second, how was Canada doing in both of the wars? In OTL WWI and II, Canada was a fairly big force for the British (more so in I than II), so it just strikes me as a tad strange they haven't been mentioned except in passing. Admittedly, this isn't so much as fault as it is wondering how my country's doing.

Excellent!

this entire story is very good. I was wondering maybe now Zavtra Russia will declare victory and will go on a massive military build up again. Maybe they develop the atom bomb in secret. :D The best thing for morchenko is to break reation with japan because its obvious they are on decline and form an alliance with china and maybe Zavtra funds an insurgency in India to hurt GB even more. There is so many possibilities. I'm wondering will you do a second civil war which is modern? That would be a crazy twist. Any good good story.:):D

This is undoubtedly my favourite TL ever featured on this website. It is interesting, original, captivating. I don't know if Zach even comes on AH.com, but I wish him only the best.