Napoleon's Victory [LONG]

i`m posting my first timeline on a similar topic, tell me what you guys think

Then stop using this thread for newsflashes. It's really immature and impolite. We'll follow your TL, but if you have nothing to add to this one, don't advertise in this thread. OK ?

Someone shoul figure out a formula for the average amount this TL pops up a year, but is never actually updated.

One issue with this TL, was how did the CSA break away? I never saw anything that exactly contributed to it not going the way it did in OTL.

Great timeline! I'm really interested in the Napoleonic era so this was really cool to read. Just a couple of questions:

1. Why does Britain keep the Cape Colony and Dutch East Indies (Indonesia) in the 1813 peace treaty? I would think that as a defeated country, they would have to return those conquests, and with the Dutch themselves conquered, France would probably want them.

2. What about the French Canadians? In this timeline, is France really going to accept leaving them in the hands of the British? In OTL, the French Canadians revolted in 1837 and petitioned France for help, to no avail. But in a timeline in which France had defeated the UK and forced it to have a small military, I'd think that France might be more emboldened to intervene on behalf of its former colonists.

I'm a new member of this site, but I had looked at it before, this thread inspired me to get an account and start writing AH and I'd like too thank you for that.

On a technical note anyone know how to make links?

Made an account to bump this great althist. Hope you can finish this!
By the way, what happened to the Philippines (probably better for the country to be kept as a French colony)?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Made an account to bump this great althist. Hope you can finish this!
By the way, what happened to the Philippines (probably better for the country to be kept as a French colony)?

Hope you stay around to post. Please don't Necro.

No. This has been dead for years. Please leave it be and don't bother the author or others. If he decides to revive it, he'll revive it. Until then, don't pester him about it.

And bumbing is annoying because then someone think that there is new update, but then there not be and he might be dissapointed. Sometimes writers just abandon TLs.

I know this is a long shot, but does Zach or anyone else have saved world maps of this TL's world? Some of the maps, mostly of Europe, have survived but it seems all the imageshack links have gone dead and I don't know what else I could do to find them, except perhaps the internet archive's wayback machine.

Apologies if this is necro'ing, but I ask since I loved this TL and wanted to see if we could maybe update the AH wiki's page on the TL.

Well, good news everyone! Using the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine I was able to extract a few of the maps. Not really anything after the First World War, but some is better than none! The maps are below. Feel free to replace the dead links on the wiki with them.
alternateeuropext6.png

alternatewestphaliapng4ek.png

1813hq2.png

1900fi1.png

greatwaralliancesvv5.png

I also saved all the other ones that are not dead yet so if those go dead too I have the whole collection. Hopefully Zach can come back and re-upload them or someone else can, but at least we have these for now.