Bush vs. The Axis of Evil - TL

Feel free to take as much or as little from my work as you want - I really won't mind. There should still be a mail link if you message the account on this site so I wouldn't worry about that. And I am grateful for your kind words, as well as everyone else's.
Personally I will miss all of your writing it takes a lot of time and effort to write a story thank you for your contributions to this alt history and good luck to you.

I contributed but I didn't edit anyone else's work - that's something I don't think I'd be good at in any case.
How about an abridged version of your timelines. Like if they were written by Snapcube?

I mean could you imagine Mussolini giving a variation of Alfred Eggman's Announcement to Hitler.
Mussolini: I have come to make an announcement. Adolf Hitler is bitch ass motherfucker

Nooo dont do this to Alfred!
I think "Sorairo Abridged" would be quite funny though
Yeah your right.
Mussolini created fascism in his bid to be the greatest sinner of them all, and go on to conquer hell itself!!

With Henry Wallace borderline worshipping Stalin in the vein similar to Deku did to All Might.

How about an abridged version of your timelines. Like if they were written by Snapcube?

I mean could you imagine Mussolini giving a variation of Alfred Eggman's Announcement to Hitler.
Mussolini: I have come to make an announcement. Adolf Hitler is bitch ass motherfucker
FOM!Ethiopian: "WHO DROPPING THE NUKE ON ADDIS ABABA!!!"

Mussolini: Hitler, I don't you know what you are thinking of doing. But I am gonna stop it right here
Hitler: You know exactly what I am thinking of doing Benito
Mussolini: My sin is about to be breaking your regime. Get away from me. Do you not see what I have created? Do you not see what I have become? I re-created the Roman Empire through my Alliance, I killed the Yugoslavia over there. I am the Caesar reborn!

Last edited:
The biggest pushback I got from readers when writing that timeline was when Addis Ababa was nuked and it was complained I was making the Fascists too cartoonishly evil.

Yeah your right.
Mussolini created fascism in his bid to be the greatest sinner of them all, and go on to conquer hell itself!!

With Henry Wallace borderline worshipping Stalin in the vein similar to Deku did to All Might.

I'm astounded that Operation Samson and subsequent demonic "treatment" of Arab population during the Treaty of Budapest hasn't caused an uproar back in 2019/2020. It traumatized me more (but had to bite the bullet) than Homeland War,the Reshuffling and "life" in non-Zulu Eastern Bantustans. And the reason why I wrote "traumatized" is because there was a bloodthirsty wishful-thinking "timeline" I repeatedly read few years ago that was created in 2011 by a notorious Objectivist set in the aftermath of 9/11; it featured the nukings similar to Samson and worse stuff. I'd rather NOT post the link to it except through private conversation.

While FoM Communism turned more vile and depraved than Fascism, FoM Fascism is worse than the former in one aspect that is the quality of obliteration despite its overall lower death toll compared to Communism.

I'm astounded that Operation Samson and subsequent demonic "treatment" of Arab population during the Treaty of Budapest hasn't caused an uproar back in 2019/2020. It traumatized me more (but had to bite the bullet) than Homeland War,the Reshuffling and "life" in non-Zulu Eastern Bantustans. And the reason why I wrote "traumatized" is because there was a bloodthirsty wishful-thinking "timeline" I repeatedly read few years ago that was created in 2011 by a notorious Objectivist set in the aftermath of 9/11; it featured the nukings similar to Samson and worse stuff. I'd rather NOT post the link to it except through private conversation.

While FoM Communism turned more vile and depraved than Fascism, FoM Fascism is worse than the former in one aspect that is the quality of obliteration despite its overall lower death toll compared to Communism.
I can understand how uncomfortable if downright traumatizing if can be for people. But you have to remember that some of us on this are so desensitized to War crimes, whether through Gundam, Sonic, etc. That we only really respond through morbid humor to cope with this BS.

Also Eggman's war crimes are INFINITELY worse than any timeline I have ever read.

I can understand how uncomfortable if downright traumatizing if can be for people. But you have to remember that some of us on this are so desensitized to War crimes, whether through Gundam, Sonic, etc. That we only really respond through morbid humor to cope with this BS.

Also Eggman's war crimes are INFINITELY worse than any timeline I have ever read.

I understand that some are desentisized because they got so used to reading extreme atrocities that they no longer care. However, my issue aren't the war crimes themselves but the scope of nukings towards the scope of a war crime.

Can you list me Eggman's war crimes?

Last edited:
I understand that some are desentisized because they got so used to reading extreme atrocities that they no longer care. However, my issue aren't the war crimes themselves but the scope of nukings towards the scope of a war crime.

Can you list me Eggman's war crimes?
Blowing up the moon
Mass enslavement
Animal Abuse
Shattering the planet
Creating weapons of mass destruction
Release eldritch monstrosities
Creating a virus that turns organic matter into metal based matter

Last edited:
Blowing up the
"Hey it was just half of the Moon! With a piss beam "
Shattering the planet
Release eldritch monstrosities
"Not listed in the Geneva Convention!"
Mass enslavement
"You give these poor things cybernetic improvements and make them into a green emission free energy source while sparing them from being made into cattle like they normally should and suddenly everyone thinks you're
Robert Goddamn Lee!"
Animal Abuse
"Which wouldnt be necessary if they didnt destroy my property!
I hate that hedgehog"

This is genuinely cartoonishly evil.
Tbf the Moon thing wasnt him randomly wanting to blow it up, he wanted to threaten the world government into submission, while the shattering the Earth part wasnt his goal either but a side effect of him releasing the Sonic equivalent of Cthulhu because he thought he could weaponize it

Tbf the Moon thing wasnt him randomly wanting to blow it up, he wanted to threaten the world government into submission, while the shattering the Earth part wasnt his goal either but a side effect of him releasing the Sonic equivalent of Cthulhu because he thought he could weaponize it

I'm not much of a big fan of Sonic, but I am familiar with these characters.

For a second I thought you were talking about Victoria: A 4th Generation War, which is so over the top with its political preaching that I legitimately thought it was a parody for a while when I scrolled through its TvTropes page.

Highlights include “cultural Marxist” college professors getting decapitated by people wearing medieval armor, drug cartels from Mexico banding together to perform Aztec human sacrifices and creating a neo-Aztec Empire, cities getting depopulated a la the right wing equivalent of Pol Pot to the countryside to destroy “gangsta culture” and this being a good thing, the US military getting defeated by at most a platoon of right wing militia fanatics in New England because they had women in the military and too many staff officers, and the entire Christian world uniting for a Crusade against a similarly United Islamic world.

This is basically the Turner Diaries for paleo conservatives in case you didn’t notice.